UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32247 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18517 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
always has.
Oh Nation Heavens please! It is so early in the morning and I am still hungover from the peppermint schnapps :/

So to get to the point, why would Coach Benny profess that this is the last game at Paulie that Shabazzzz will play :/

Talk about a blunder. Why put it in this impressionable, young lad's head that he is gone, forcing him to declare himself a one it was fun :/

Was buying him the designer backpack sort of a going away gift? Talk about a buzz-kill after we played the game of the season. I agree with Artie Manhattan that Coach Benny must go :(

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18518 Mar 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and don't forget if it wasn't that Barkley was recovering from injury,, he would have been the TrOJans best 3 point shooter, rebounder, and free thrower on their way to the Final Four! Heh heh heh heh
Please Brewski, let's not get carried away here :/

It is not very often a player can perform in two different sports and do well. DabNabIt, look at Richie Brehauot... Well hmmmm, I guess I'd rather not :/

Back to what will be our win of the season last night and all that overindulging with did ;)

Go Bruins, can someone break the legs of the Oregon players for us!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18519 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
***^^^ BrewIn
My dumb phone!!
I know Lifer, they are just too smart for us Bruins sometimes :(

Liberate yourself and just throw it out the window! And if that ends up being too traumatic, I heard T-Mobile just put out a pretty soft blue and gold phone ;)

Go Bruins, be free, go fashion!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18520 Mar 3, 2013
Oh my Bruins are doomed!:(.......Ben Howland is the worst coach in America he and Fat Dan must go..Bill Walton is right Howland must be fired at once! Oh Trojan where are you??....Hold me I'm soooo vulnerable right now:)...Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18521 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, it was almost a choke of epic proportions.
WTF are you guys talking about?.
Seems pretty stupid of you to focus on what almost happened to SC , when you almost pulled a choke job of your own-almost blowing a 14 pt lead.....you were one more 3 ptr away from OT and a possible 'Epic' choke job!!, MORONS!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18522 Mar 3, 2013
BTW-That was a joke game.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18523 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Before a National audience,the Bruins "Bitchslapped" he Cats 74-69 the game was not as close as the score would indicate...Pauley was rocking this morning on "College Game Day"
and Pauley was rocking at the end of the day...Bruins READY for the tournament!!!! Go Bruins!!!!
The Tourament?!, WHO GIVES A SHIT?!!,they might as well make it 8 teams instead of 60 something ,because no joke team like ucla is ever gonna get in on a lark and win the whole thing........
Ohhh , were you talking about the pac 12 tourney ?
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18524 Mar 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you guys talking about?.
Seems pretty stupid of you to focus on what almost happened to SC , when you almost pulled a choke job of your own-almost blowing a 14 pt lead.....you were one more 3 ptr away from OT and a possible 'Epic' choke job!!, MORONS!
Ya I agree fire Howland! Is this my scrumptious Trojan???:).....Go Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18525 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Before a National audience,the Bruins "Bitchslapped" he Cats 74-69 the game was not as close as the score would indicate...Pauley was rocking this morning on "College Game Day"
and Pauley was rocking at the end of the day...Bruins READY for the tournament!!!! Go Bruins!!!!
You should thank us again for wearing the Cats out. Our 11 point bytchslap last Thursday helped set your boys up to get a win... Youre welcome! HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18526 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
& sc up by 19 and hold on to win by 1 ONE LMFAO
Well we got the win at that is what counts. Cant give us a little credit for taking down both Arizona schools (the same thing your boys did) I see?! Looks like you are spun in a Bruin web and cant see out... HaHa

USC - ON A ROLL FOR SOME PAC12 TOURNY BYTCHSLAPPING
Bruin For Life

United States

#18528 Mar 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>The Tourament?!, WHO GIVES A SHIT?!!,they might as well make it 8 teams instead of 60 something ,because no joke team like ucla is ever gonna get in on a lark and win the whole thing........
Ohhh , were you talking about the pac 12 tourney ?
why would a USC fan care about the tournament?? You're lucky you even get invited to the Pac-12 tournamen!! MORON!!! a trojsn fan talking about the tournament??? R U seriou???!!! Now, that is hilarious!!!! LMFAO
Bruin For Life

United States

#18529 Mar 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You should thank us again for wearing the Cats out. Our 11 point bytchslap last Thursday helped set your boys up to get a win... Youre welcome! HaHa
no moron the only reason you beat them is because they weren't even thinking about USC and were looking past you.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18530 Mar 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well we got the win at that is what counts. Cant give us a little credit for taking down both Arizona schools (the same thing your boys did) I see?! Looks like you are spun in a Bruin web and cant see out... HaHa
USC - ON A ROLL FOR SOME PAC12 TOURNY BYTCHSLAPPING
a "bytchslapping" is exactly what you can expect go get. Lmfao
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18531 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>why would a USC fan care about the tournament?? You're lucky you even get invited to the Pac-12 tournamen!! MORON!!! a trojsn fan talking about the tournament??? R U seriou???!!! Now, that is hilarious!!!! LMFAO
I'm not talking about the tournament , you are!
You honestly think with all the defections/erratic play by your freshman/no size to rebound-and according to you a joke coach...your gonna make a serious run in the tournament?!! pfft , your delirious , unless you run into some real tomato cans early , it will just be a cup of coffee for Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18532 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
sc NIT BFD !!
Hey numbskull , SC can still win the conference tourn - which they have done before and get the bid into the ncaa tourn.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18533 Mar 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You should thank us again for wearing the Cats out. Our 11 point bytchslap last Thursday helped set your boys up to get a win... Youre welcome! HaHa
Also thank the refs for calling a foul anytime a Bruin was touched-and then just looking the other way and swallowing the whistle , like when Shabazzzz ran right in front of nick johnson and bumped into him as he shot the ball!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18534 Mar 3, 2013
So much for that 'officials point of emphasis' they brought up on the telecast about protecting the shooter--ohhh thats just to protect Bruin shooters , Right ?, pfft...
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18535 Mar 3, 2013
And why did Bilas keep saying Drew should have got a foul call in his favor on a drive , When he wasn't evened touched by a Wildcat!!
Amazing , Bilas is from Duke 3,000 mi away , and even he possesses a Ucla bias....go figure!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18536 Mar 3, 2013
Next time , lets have Bobby Knight!!,ahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18537 Mar 3, 2013
Maybe he will be up in Washington,and he can rub in your ass when you get your ass's kicked as usual up there by Romar's bunch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) 1 min Ricky 99
Randolph (Randy) Owen Fulkerson (Jul '13) 19 hr Prid 4
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 22 hr popping 29
News Police aware of Mongols' presence (Oct '08) Sat uncool gay hair 193
News After tense day, Anaheim shelves anti-Donald Tr... Sat Butch 2
In the Old World, People... Sat Quebien 9
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Fri Tony 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages