UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
17,121 - 17,140 of 26,665 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so I take you've been asked that question before? Gee, what a surprise.
Yes, a LOT of stupid people think people who don't care for cops shouldn't call them. Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

That's as stupid as saying, "People who pay their insurance premiums shouldn't be allowed to file an insurance claim."

Or, "You should pay for groceries, but not be allowed to put them in your car and take them home."

Idiots.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so I take you've been asked that question before? Gee, what a surprise.
And it's not a surprise you've gotten into more than one altercation in public. It's not a surprise you've been arrested not once, but twice for domestic violence. LOL!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If we had any good cops, they would be demanding that the cops in Torrance be arrested and charged. They would want the public to know that their actions do not represent them. But we don't, because gangbanging cops is all we have and it's perfectly accepted.(Heck, we saw the same thing when Kelly Thomas was murdered by six pigs in Fullerton.)
There are only two groups of people who don't think So Cal cops are thugs: 1) people who have relatives who are cops and are too biased to see the obvious or 2) people who are just too stupid to see the obvious.
what an idiot! You're acting as if cops should be perfect human beings, they are employees, that is it! The only difference is they are required to chase armed thugs, thieves, murderers, in foot and capture them at 3:00 in the morning, while you're having wet dreams...you see them as former trOJans/thugs, while I see them as heroes.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what an idiot! You're acting as if cops should be perfect human beings, they are employees, that is it! The only difference is they are required to chase armed thugs, thieves, murderers, in foot and capture them at 3:00 in the morning, while you're having wet dreams...you see them as former trOJans/thugs, while I see them as heroes.
No, you're still the idiot. Your post pretty much proves it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

And BTW, with you being the thug you've demonstrated yourself to be in MANY of your posts, it's no wonder you see gangbanging, thug pigs as your "heros".
POON TANG WAYNE

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gumba, please don't hate me because of my love for Trojan,we can still have our "southern comfort" nights in Arkansas where you make me yell sooooie:)....Go Bruins!
If I placed my XXXL unit in yo butthole, you would roll yo eyes back in yo head and fant dead as a door knob... ya hear me boy
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's not a surprise you've gotten into more than one altercation in public. It's not a surprise you've been arrested not once, but twice for domestic violence. LOL!
That's right, cops doing their job accordingly...I support cops 100% of the time, whether I was the one being arrested...you forgot 2 other arrests including 1 for DUI. NOTE: on both domestic violance arrests charges were dropped as it was obvious I was the victim and NOT the agressor. Nice try, idiot.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

UCLA's John Merrick just won the playoff for Northern Trust Open Championship (AKA L.A. Open) nice !!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA's John Merrick just won the playoff for Northern Trust Open Championship (AKA L.A. Open) nice !!!!
Thank you Nation for bringing up anything fun rather than all this rough, cop love/hate talk, even if it is as boring a hobby as golf ;)

I think styling hair for a living is more adventurous than golf but that is just this cavalier Bruin speaking my own Westside mind ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Goooooooooooooooo Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
<quoted text>If I placed my XXXL unit in yo butthole, you would roll yo eyes back in yo head and fant dead as a door knob... ya hear me boy
I don't know if Artie hears you, but you got THIS Bruins attention :)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, cops doing their job accordingly...I support cops 100% of the time, whether I was the one being arrested...you forgot 2 other arrests including 1 for DUI. NOTE: on both domestic violance arrests charges were dropped as it was obvious I was the victim and NOT the agressor. Nice try, idiot.
No, IDIOT. I did remember you CLAIMED they were dropped because YOU claim you were the "victim" (supposedly getting yur ass beat by your woman, which is funny in & of itself). But lots of times they drop the claims because of insufficient evidence,(i.e. he said, she said). That doesn't mean that's the way it is. You make up so much shit on this thread, it wouldn't be a shocker that you made up shit in real life, too.

So, FOUR arrests. As I stated, a thug would consider other thugs to be his hero. That was my point and you just strengthened it. You think they are justified in being assholes, because you are as much of an asshole. Thanks, Moron. LOL!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yo PPPrick did ya miss this post?
Ya see the trojans going back to their glory years? a starting FB player arrested and charged with 5 felonies and a head coach fired for cheating ? great week for the trojans..?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what an idiot! You're acting as if cops should be perfect human beings
'When police men break the law , there is no law , just the fight for survival'
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>'When police men break the law , there is no law , just the fight for survival'
Yeah, to that moron a handful of cops riddling two pickup trucks with bullets,(over 60 bullets in one) with 3 innocent people in them is just a little mistake that anyone could make. I "expect them to be perfect human beings".

What an absolute IDIOT!! His stupidity knows no bounds!!
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, IDIOT. I did remember you CLAIMED they were dropped because YOU claim you were the "victim" (supposedly getting yur ass beat by your woman, which is funny in & of itself). But lots of times they drop the claims because of insufficient evidence,(i.e. he said, she said). That doesn't mean that's the way it is. You make up so much shit on this thread, it wouldn't be a shocker that you made up shit in real life, too.
So, FOUR arrests. As I stated, a thug would consider other thugs to be his hero. That was my point and you just strengthened it. You think they are justified in being assholes, because you are as much of an asshole. Thanks, Moron. LOL!!
The fact is you're a low-life hence your hatred for LOE. Any normal law abiding citizen welcomes the Police with open arms, as we have nothing to fear. But SCums like you are having to constantly look over your shoulders for fear of being pulled over and the cops finding a rap sheet the size of your butt hole, BIIIIIIIIIIIG.
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, to that moron a handful of cops riddling two pickup trucks with bullets,(over 60 bullets in one) with 3 innocent people in them is just a little mistake that anyone could make. I "expect them to be perfect human beings".
Yeah, too bad it wasn't you and the other trOJan on the receiving end of them bullets...no coincidence the "cop haters" are both SCumbag trOJans.
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTEI wish I had known Domer, I would told him you were involved in him his firing too. LMAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Any normal law abiding citizen welcomes the Police with open arms...
Thanks for showing even more of your stupidity. You couldn't be more wrong.

What an idiot.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>QUOTEI wish I had known Domer, I would told him you were involved in him his firing too. LMAO
Hilarious that is the only response you could come up with, in response to that post. I guess even YOU knew it showed what an idiot you are.

"They should be allowed to shoot at cars without even seeing who's in them. What's wrong with that? Afterall, they aren't perfect human beings."

Love it!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Condom, do me a favor....eatShit and die will ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brea Discussions

Search the Brea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 min Joe 7,840
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min Otay 200,331
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr LMSA info 4,801
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 8 hr crabkiller 44
Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) 12 hr Maniac 61
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 12 hr Cuerno De Chivo 1,735
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 14 hr Venom 706
•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
Brea Dating

more search filters

less search filters