UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17648 Feb 5, 2013
Sad news for all my fellow Bruins and topix peeps :((...Ramamdo and I are moving back to the Bay Area so I can root for my Giants without the treat of getting my arse kicked. Fare thee well ol topix gang..The queen of Serra is out....Go Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17649 Feb 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I love Brazilian women, I know a few, I was not calling the Brazilian trip "Stupid" I was referring to the fact I don't believe you, because it always happens when things are shitty with USC, to escape ridicule from the Mighty Bruins' fans.
If that was really the case, then that wouldnt match up, because I go down to Brazil far more then UCLA ever has a chance to outdo USC... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17650 Feb 5, 2013
fight_on wrote:
Sad news topix peeps :((...PPPrick and I are moving back to the Bay Area so I can root for my Oakland A's without the treat of getting my arse kicked. Fare thee well ol topix gang..The queen of El Monte is out....Go trojans!
Don't let the door hit ya on the a*s*s on the way out prick
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17651 Feb 6, 2013
Quinton Powell is a nice pickup.

LK needs to make the guy wearing #55 EARN it! I don't know even know who it was the past 2 years!

FTFO!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17652 Feb 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
LK needs to make the guy wearing #55 EARN it! I don't know even know who it was the past 2 years!
FTFO!
I know rankings are not everything, but ESPN has 6 Trojans commits rated higher then the top UCLA rated commit. I bring it up because some (B)ruins are basing their "life" off the rankings. I bet a lot of (B)ruins fans mistakenly think having 6 plates of McDonalds hamburgers is better then our 2 plates of Filet Mignon

FIGHT ON
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17653 Feb 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know rankings are not everything, but ESPN has 6 Trojans commits rated higher then the top UCLA rated commit. I bring it up because some (B)ruins are basing their "life" off the rankings. I bet a lot of (B)ruins fans mistakenly think having 6 plates of McDonalds hamburgers is better then our 2 plates of Filet Mignon
FIGHT ON
Well, yes, but BFL has a point. You can have a class full of studs, but if they don't fill your needs, it's all for naught.

Now if LK can do what PC was good at, getting some studs to switch from offense to defense, it's a good thing getting guys who are just damn good athletes. As with all things, only time will tell.

FTFO!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17654 Feb 6, 2013
UCLA putting together the greatest class in UCLA history...completely kicking ass, and taking names! UCLA #3 Class, and we're not exactly finished, Vanderdoes commits at 7:00 PM tonight, it's a long shot, because ND seems to be the fron runner according to some experts...so I will just keep my fingers crossed....by the same token we could lose a couple recruits that are on the fence such as Priest Willis, LSU might steal him from us...regardless if Willis is kept or lost, this class is off the hooooook!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17655 Feb 6, 2013
Hey Chosen Traveler, yesterday you said "you can have all these Recruits, Max Browne is better than all of put together" well guess what? UCLA just signed a QB that beat every QB including Max Browne in the skills at the Elite 11 competition AND is the #1 Dual Threat QB in this class..I can't wait to hear your spin. Ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1441871-...
Bruin For Life

United States

#17656 Feb 6, 2013
***in the skills competition.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17657 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA putting together the greatest class in UCLA history...completely kicking ass, and taking names! UCLA #3 Class, and we're not exactly finished, Vanderdoes commits at 7:00 PM tonight, it's a long shot, because ND seems to be the fron runner according to some experts...so I will just keep my fingers crossed....by the same token we could lose a couple recruits that are on the fence such as Priest Willis, LSU might steal him from us...regardless if Willis is kept or lost, this class is off the hooooook!!!
Signing Day and Recruitment Current Rankings
Scout
UCLA #3
TrOJans #17

Rivals
UCLA # 9
TrOJans #13

ESPN
UCLA #12
TrOJans #13

That sure sounds like some corner turning to me brotha!!!

GOOOOOO BRUINS!

#17658 Feb 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
FTFO!
at6'2" and 190 lbs. he better beef up quick, he will have 300 lbs. OG and OT pulling his way.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17659 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Chosen Traveler, yesterday you said "you can have all these Recruits, Max Browne is better than all of put together" well guess what? UCLA just signed a QB that beat every QB including Max Browne in the skills at the Elite 11 competition AND is the #1 Dual Threat QB in this class..I can't wait to hear your spin. Ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1441871-...
Woulard, I saw that, great day so far.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17660 Feb 6, 2013
Kylie Fitts is one of six players to decommit from USC, joining wide receivers Eldridge Massington and Sebastian LaRue, athlete Max Redfield, defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes and most recently Jason Hatcher, who flipped to Kentucky on Tuesday.

USC - Flight On! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

Gooooo Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17661 Feb 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know rankings are not everything, but ESPN has 6 Trojans commits rated higher then the top UCLA rated commit. I bring it up because some (B)ruins are basing their "life" off the rankings. I bet a lot of (B)ruins fans mistakenly think having 6 plates of McDonalds hamburgers is better then our 2 plates of Filet Mignon
FIGHT ON
> Two plates of Filet Mignon minus the bacon! Like all those 5-star USC studs who fell flat on their star-studded faces this past CFB season (closely resembling Manti Z'ro in the BCS NC game). As all the knowledgeable CFB fans around the country (led by yours truly, Coach Artie) were asking about the USC Trajons... "Where's the Beef?"

And God shouted down from Heaven...
"At McDonalds"
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17662 Feb 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Kylie Fitts is one of six players to decommit from USC, joining wide receivers Eldridge Massington and Sebastian LaRue, athlete Max Redfield, defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes and most recently Jason Hatcher, who flipped to Kentucky on Tuesday.
USC - Flight On! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Gooooo Bruins!
> Meanie!!! You just kicked CT in the nuts. Oh, my bad ... CT don't have nuts!
>:/
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17663 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>at6'2" and 190 lbs. he better beef up quick, he will have 300 lbs. OG and OT pulling his way.
He's got 4 inches and at least 10-15 lbs on what Polamalu was, coming out of high school. Heck, TP is still only about 207.

#17664 Feb 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got 4 inches and at least 10-15 lbs on what Polamalu was, coming out of high school. Heck, TP is still only about 207.
He's obviously good, for SC and Florida to be after him, but he's an OLB, do you think he might be switched to Safety?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17665 Feb 6, 2013
I don't put much stock in rankings , look how high that Shabazz was rated , and he's a Turkey!.....but thats basketball.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17666 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He's obviously good, for SC and Florida to be after him, but he's an OLB, do you think he might be switched to Safety?
Who knows what Pendergast will do. I'm not thrilled with that hire, based on Cal's 2012 points allowed.

But LK knows this is it. Anything less than 10 wins and he's gone.(9+1)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17667 Feb 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
. Heck, TP is still only about 207.
187 with out the hair :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Brea Sat Gayguy_320 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... Fri LaMiradaREZ 1
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... Aug 25 concerned res 2
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) Aug 24 CRIPS RUN WHITTIER 1,367
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Aug 17 Smilee426 110
News Drug-addicted pup now clean and ready for a new... Jul '16 mar 1

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages