UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35803 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17352 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I bring up the rankings because you keep saying you are beating us. To have at least one commit in every postition that is better ranked then your highest recruit in that position tells me that the University of Southern California remains the ultimate destination for an athletes California experience. Think about the reality of your hype this way:
USC - A BOWL 1/2 FULL OF THE FINEST SWISS DARK CHOCOLATE
UCLA - A BOWL FILLED UP WITH MASS PRODUCED, MEDIOCRE, DIME STORE M&MS
I am not saying we are beating you, scout.com says we are beating you, we're #6 you're #10.

Furthermore, if your 5-stars were worth a crap, you would win national championships, and not lose 5 of your last 6 games.

So, yeah, you get more 5-stars than any other program...congratulations!!! but if your program sucks, then there can only be 1 of 3 reasons:

1. these 5-star players suck in reality, which in a previous post where I noted each 5-star since 2003 - 18 of them were complete busts.

2. maybe these 5-star players are really good and worthy of their status, but the coaching sucks!

3. maybe these 5-star players are all that, but something tragic happens after they enroll, could be:
A. the campus' surroundings are a distraction to them, too much temptation.
B. since they get so many out-of-state players, they get home sick and it affects their performances.

So yeah, keep winning the national battles of 5-star players that amounts to squat in the end...why? because these 5-star players are NOT the players you truly needed.

I liken the 5-star recruiting mentality of USC's of someone that goes after hott chicks, only to find out they are all whore$ and end up with broken hearts in the end...no thank you, I'll stick with my 4-star and 3-stars that perform better, and are loyal, not loose sluts, that will break my hear.

Have a nice day, hy hear?:)

#17353 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Took ASU to OT before losing. I never said USC would have a great basketball season like alot of you (B)ruin fans has been gushing out this year (AGAIN). That win last night against Arizona SHOULD be overly celebrated by all you (B)ruins because a quality road win for your team has been very far and few between for the so-called basketball powerhouse. BTW, watch out for the Sun Devils, they are much better then Cal Polygrip... HaHa
We're 16-4 you delusional one...we just whopped the the #6 team with our 2nd best player out due to a concussion, and two of our best players in a stomach virus that kept getting hydrated during time outs.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17354 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Took ASU to OT before losing. I never said USC would have a great basketball season like alot of you (B)ruin fans has been gushing out this year (AGAIN). That win last night against Arizona SHOULD be overly celebrated by all you (B)ruins because a quality road win for your team has been very far and few between for the so-called basketball powerhouse. BTW, watch out for the Sun Devils, they are much better then Cal Polygrip... HaHa
last 10 games
UCLA 9 & 1
USC 4 & 6
and this ain't the NHL you dont gewt points for an overtime LOSS

#17355 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
last 10 games
UCLA 9 & 1
USC 4 & 6
CT must be drinking that Brazilian kool-aid, to be talking college basketball and include USC in the same sentence with UCLA, this is unacceptable, and extremely sinful, he should be tied to buring stakes for this!!!!

#17356 Jan 25, 2013
^^^ burning stakes

#17357 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Actually because they are mostly 3 and 4 star players who are just happy to be accepted by a team in a major conference after traditions like USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State, etc dont offer them a scholarship... HaHa
Check out the list of our commits, you will find about 5 or 6 were offered by USC, and they chose UCLA instead, so you're talking out of your butt.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17358 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the list of our commits, you will find about 5 or 6 were offered by USC, and they chose UCLA instead, so you're talking out of your butt.
"talking out of your butt"

al-la Jim Carey
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17359 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"talking out of your butt"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bMMHNjNIFvsXX
al-la Jim Carey
Oh Snookums aren't you the witty one :):)....Go Bruins!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17360 Jan 25, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did his name was Ramando :) oops..sorry Rob.....Go Bruins!
Youse nuts!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17361 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Youse nuts!!!!
The Bigot Troll fight_on,
nuff said

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17362 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the list of our commits, you will find about 5 or 6 were offered by USC, and they chose UCLA instead, so you're talking out of your butt.
Oh you must mean those 3 and 4 stars players of yours that we also make offers to in case our 5 star players (rated higher then them at the same position) dont commit. Yes those same 3 and 4 star
(B)ruins who look at USC and the talent that they would have to compete against so they say "let me go over to Westwood where I have a better chance to start because they have no one better then me". You are right, THOSE (B)ruin commits... Hear let me fart again! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#17363 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>CT must be drinking that Brazilian kool-aid, to be talking college basketball and include USC in the same sentence with UCLA, this is unacceptable, and extremely sinful, he should be tied to buring stakes for this!!!!
Well maybe I am still a little delirious from lapping up something else in Brazilian!!! But just remember how much of a thorn in the side the Trojans are every year to the (B)ruins on the basketball floor! Surprisingly we are playing very well despite just firing our coach...

San Marino, CA

#17364 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I liken the 5-star recruiting mentality of USC's of someone that goes after hott chicks, only to find out they are all whore$ and end up with broken hearts in the end...no thank you, I'll stick with my 4-star and 3-stars that perform better, and are loyal, not loose sluts, that will break my hear.
Have a nice day, hy hear?:)
Well there you are...Go Rob and his ugly chicks!!!
Trojan

Miami, FL

#17365 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well there you are...Go Rob and his ugly chicks!!!
Now you know why he donates money every year, so UCLA cheerleaders will be his "friends". He can take pictures with them and tell people stories about how well he knows them and what great girls they are! ROTFLMAO!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17366 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you must mean those 3 and 4 stars players of yours that we also make offers to in case our 5 star players (rated higher then them at the same position) dont commit. Yes those same 3 and 4 star
(B)ruins who look at USC and the talent that they would have to compete against so they say "let me go over to Westwood where I have a better chance to start because they have no one better then me". You are right, THOSE (B)ruin commits... Hear let me fart again! HaHa
you meant: those commits that said " who can blame the 7 recruits for de-committing from USC who lost 5 of the last 6 games?!...shoot, I wanna for the L.A. city and Pac-12 south Champs!" Yup those. 38-28.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17367 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well there you are...Go Rob and his ugly chicks!!!
CT and his attention whores who can't seem to go without making headlines...yup, all headlines, for the wrong reasons...Losses, de-commitments, firings, de-commitments, inflated balls, de-commitments, banning repoerters, de-commitments, locker room brawls, de-commitments, lying to recruits, de-commitments,, not allowing visiting teams to do walk-thrus, de-commitments....yah, in Mike Garrett's infamous comment "everybody is jealous because they wish they were trojans " de-cimmitment...de-commitments .
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17368 Jan 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know why he donates money every year, so UCLA cheerleaders will be his "friends". He can take pictures with them and tell people stories about how well he knows them and what great girls they are! ROTFLMAO!!
Ya Rob and I agree Geoffrey Strand is "hot stuff" we've taken many pics together ;)....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17369 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
last 10 games
UCLA 9 & 1
USC 4 & 6
I don't know how that Shabbizzz is as effective as he was ...he looks like a stumbling/bumbling clown out there!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17370 Jan 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how that Shabbizzz is as effective as he was ...he looks like a stumbling/bumbling clown out there!
It's becuz Howland is such a lousy arse coach he really needs to go! By the way sweetie how about having that beer at Sharkeez I promise I won't put ecstasy in your drink like I did with Rob and Tony FELA....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17371 Jan 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how that Shabbizzz is as effective as he was ...he looks like a stumbling/bumbling clown out there!
Someone posing as me. I haven't watched enough bb this season, USC or UCLA, to make any type of assessment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) 7 hr Amyk819 42
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 15 hr Lontae Sims 82562 37
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) 16 hr Droopy 105
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr Not getting it done 11,184
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) Apr 19 Ron 23
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) Apr 18 Pico 47
Where is LMP (Mar '08) Apr 18 Pico 98

Brea Jobs

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages