UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35590 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17292 Jan 23, 2013
Later today we will sign Priest Willis, and by Sisning date we will have signed Keily Fitts, and Eddie Vanderdoes (those two are on our wish list):) but even if we don't - this is our best recruiting class ever...how good? well, last year we had eight 4-star Recruits, this year? we have FOURTEEN 14, and we will have at least SIXTEEN 16 and at least one 5-star (although 5-stars, don't mean shit!) and we're barely starting our momentum, by the time we're done, we'll have a chance to finish in the top-3 - barring any decomits of course. That's right SUCKAS!!! UCLA Football is back!!! and yes the freaking Monopoly is OVER here in Westwood!!!

UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!
USC - CHUMPS MADE THERE!

#17293 Jan 23, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Cody K become the red-headed stepchild?
Cody Kessler will transfer, this Spring...he is just an afterthoght in Kiffin's game plan.

#17294 Jan 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Later today we will sign Priest Willis, and by Sisning date we will have signed Keily Fitts, and Eddie Vanderdoes (those two are on our wish list):) but even if we don't - this is our best recruiting class ever...how good? well, last year we had eight 4-star Recruits, this year? we have FOURTEEN 14, and we will have at least SIXTEEN 16 and at least one 5-star (although 5-stars, don't mean shit!) and we're barely starting our momentum, by the time we're done, we'll have a chance to finish in the top-3 - barring any decomits of course. That's right SUCKAS!!! UCLA Football is back!!! and yes the freaking Monopoly is OVER here in Westwood!!!
UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!
USC - CHUMPS MADE THERE!
Correction we have FIFTEEN 4-stars or twice as many as last year.:)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17295 Jan 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>dude really? Ellis McCarthy?? the #2 overall recruit in the nation last year??? how quickly we forget!! BTW UCLA just picked another 4-star Recruit Tahan Goodman and later today will pick up Priest Willis a 5-star...we are tearing YOUR ASSES UP!!! UCLA now #8 and barely starting to pick up steam...a year ago you were saying "who cares about the ten scholarship reductions" do you still feel the same? check this out!!! yaaaaaaaahooooooooo!!!! http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruit...
Sure Rob, you have been "tearing it up" for years now. The (B)ruins have only had three legitimate 5 star players commit in the last 10 years, and one of them was the bust-of-the-last-decade in Ben Olsen...HaHa

USC - FIVE STAR HOTEL
UCLA - FOUR STAR LAYOVER PROGRAM

San Marino, CA

#17296 Jan 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Correction we have FIFTEEN 4-stars or twice as many as last year.:)
I do give Mora credit for that. See what finally having a good season does for your program. Now you know how USC always feels.

USC - TOO MANY 5 STARS TO EVEN COUNT

San Marino, CA

#17297 Jan 23, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Cody K become the red-headed stepchild?
Sorry, sometimes in the talent-rich Trojans we tend to overlook. LOL

But from what I am hearing about Max Browne and even being considered a potential clone of Peyton Manning, it is hard to not see him propelled into the first team like MB7 was.

But what a fun spring it will be in the QB decision!!!

FIGHT ON

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17298 Jan 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Rob, you have been "tearing it up" for years now. The (B)ruins have only had three legitimate 5 star players commit in the last 10 years, and one of them was the bust-of-the-last-decade in Ben Olsen...HaHa
USC - FIVE STAR HOTEL
UCLA - FOUR STAR LAYOVER PROGRAM
Ya those 5 stars really kicked ass last year, what was it 7 & 6 for the pre season #1 team ???

I'll take 4 stars that preform to 5 stars that don't

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17299 Jan 23, 2013
Perform
Bruin For Life

United States

#17300 Jan 23, 2013
Bruins are tearing that shit up!!! We are now # 6 in the recruiting rankings... we are now even a head up Alabama. and leaving USC i the dust!!!

You picked the wrong time to come back your vacation? Mr. Chosen Traveler hahaha

(((((((((BOOOOOOM))))))))))

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#17301 Jan 23, 2013
Truth of football, terrible Oline = terrible season.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly this season was a disappointment and an eye opener. With the talent, experience, and expectations we had, I think many of you would have been thinking the same things had it been your team. Never-the-less, I will evaluate our incoming group and make my assessments appropriately. I am looking forward to seeing Max VS Max in the spring and bringing the bell back to its rightful place!
USC - WE ALWAYS FIGHT ON
Bruin For Life

United States

#17302 Jan 23, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Truth of football, terrible Oline = terrible season.<quoted text>
Matt, CT doesn't understand that...he thinks that because USC has the most 5-stars recruits it makes their class great and anyone that has played or coached football knows the games are won and lost in the trenches... if those 5-star players aren't at the right positions they are worthless to a certain degree I see USC 's class as the worst they've had. They have had 7 de-commitments that include 2 OLinemen and 3 SLinemen and have not replaced them, they have instead offered to more DBs and WRs...I am not saying it to be over critical, bur rather to point out their failure and to knock CT off his horse, because apparently he does NOT get it.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17303 Jan 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Matt, CT doesn't understand that...he thinks that because USC has the most 5-stars recruits it makes their class great and anyone that has played or coached football knows the games are won and lost in the trenches... if those 5-star players aren't at the right positions they are worthless to a certain degree I see USC 's class as the worst they've had. They have had 7 de-commitments that include 2 OLinemen and 3 SLinemen and have not replaced them, they have instead offered to more DBs and WRs...I am not saying it to be over critical, bur rather to point out their failure and to knock CT off his horse, because apparently he does NOT get it.
Oh Roberto you're my number one recruit! Now speak Spanish to me and do it with with your sombrero on...I just love kinky latin ethnic sex....Go Bruins!

#17304 Jan 24, 2013
Wow since 2003 USC has had 38 (plus this years 6, if they can keep thenm) 5-star recruits sign with them...that is very impressive indeed. My question is why have they not won at least 6 National championships if the 5-stars meant they are actually as good as they are billed? my guess is they are over rated, and the "star status" means squat! Here are the list of every USC 5-star commit since 2003.
Zach Banner - over hyped (still young & too early to judge.
Nelson Agholor - could be a star
Jordan Simmons -(red shirt?)
George Farmer - bust
Markeith Ambles - bust
Dyllon Baxter - bust
Kyle prater - bust
Robert Woods - star
Matt Barkley - over hyped
Patrick Hall - bust
Devon Kennard - bust
T.J. McDonald - iver hyped
Matt Kalil - star
Tyron Smith - star
Chris Gallipo - bust
Everson Griffin - better than average
Ronald Johnson - bust
Joe McKnight - over hyped
Christopher ODawd - average
Mark Tyler - bust
Allen Bradford - average
CJ Gable - bust, transfered
Vidal Hazelton - bust, transfered
Stefon Johnson - average
Taylor Mays - average (steroids)
Rey Maualuga - star (I hate him)
Patrick Turner - average
Mark Sanchez - averae
Jeff Byers - better than average
Fred Davis - better than average
Thomas Herring - bust
Taitusi Lutui - bust
Jeff Schweiger - bust
Keith Rivers - better than average
Ryan Powdrell - bust
Scott Ware - bust
Reggie Bush - star (and cheater)
Whitney Lewis - bust
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17305 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow since 2003 USC has had 38 (plus this years 6, if they can keep thenm) 5-star babes, MBD and I have fantasized over these hunks since 2003.
Zach Banner - over hyped (well huung & too early to judge.
Nelson Agholor - could be a star
Jordan Simmons -(without his shirt:)
George Farmer - lust
Markeith Ambles - lust
Dyllon Baxter - lust
Kyle prater - lust
Robert Woods - star
Matt Barkley - over hyped
Patrick Hall - bust
Devon Kennard - bust
T.J. McDonald - iver hyped
Matt Kalil - star
Tyron Smith - star
Chris Gallipo - bust
Everson Griffin - better than average
Ronald Johnson - bust
Joe McKnight - over hyped
Christopher ODawd - average
Mark Tyler - bust
Allen Bradford - average
CJ Gable - bust, transfered
Vidal Hazelton - bust, transfered
Stefon Johnson - average
Taylor Mays - average (steroids)
Rey Maualuga - star (I hate him)
Patrick Turner - average
Mark Sanchez - averae
Jeff Byers - better than average
Fred Davis - better than average
Thomas Herring - bust
Taitusi Lutui - bust
Jeff Schweiger - bust
Keith Rivers - better than average
Ryan Powdrell - bust
Scott Ware - bust
Reggie Bush - star (and cheater)
Whitney Lewis - bust
Ya I agree there's some choice stuff there :)...Go Bruins!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17306 Jan 24, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree there's some choice stuff there :)...Go Bruins!
YO GUMBA whats going on out west

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17307 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>dude really? Ellis McCarthy?? the #2 overall recruit in the nation last year??? how quickly we forget!! BTW UCLA just picked another 4-star Recruit Tahan Goodman and later today will pick up Priest Willis a 5-star...we are tearing YOUR ASSES UP!!! UCLA now #8 and barely starting to pick up steam...a year ago you were saying "who cares about the ten scholarship reductions" do you still feel the same? check this out!!! yaaaaaaaahooooooooo!!!! http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruit...
Congrats on getting Goodman and Willis! Coach Artie knows LSU was after Willis for sure. Great pick up for the Bruins!
>:)
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17308 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the hag has been laying low, probably even lower then she laid in her old hooker days back in the fifties... HaHa
Yeah, no more remarks about how "those Punahou boys are making them so proud".

1) Teo being a lying scum, either trying to get the sympathy Heisman vote OR trying to hide from who he is by creating a beard.
2) Tuiasosopo creating the fake identity.
3) Seau's family trying to make some blood money, by suing the NFL.

Pathetic.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17309 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO GUMBA whats going on out west
Ya Gumba same ol stuff here cept it's raining cat's n dawgs here. Then again I like it wet.:)
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17310 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO GUMBA whats going on out west
Ya I forgot to mention Gumba, I may be moving back to Arkansas Jethro keeps wanting me to return. I just found my ol National Geographic Mags time to beat the ol bananna to the topless African Bush women....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17311 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>USC - TOO MANY 5 STARS TO EVEN COUNT
Maybe one less
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/USC-RB-co...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr Club dad 10,803
the oldest and largest gang in whittier- wvls (Dec '07) 14 hr TellitIsnt 72
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Fri Tsm 1,845
Thu pot is lame 2
Western Dental & Orthodontics Feb 20 Will not get scam... 1
News Milton Chamber announces Community Awards Gala ... Jan 29 some do care 2
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jan '18 wowdumbumb 125

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages