UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
16,381 - 16,400 of 26,650 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

CT you big fat liar Ramsey has NOT committed to USC, according to rivals.com he is down to 3 schools....and today USC had ANOTHER recommitment, it looks like they lost another 5-star in their DE Hatcher. Things are looking pretty bleak at South Central these days.:'(
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

http://louisville.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.... I forgot, here's the link...Artie Mnahattan I'm not even reading one of your posts so you're wasting your time, you PPPrick.
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the outdated cell phone Robbie. USC now has a verbal from Jalen Ramsey, the #2 CB in the country. That makes the sixth 5 star player coming to USC in this years class. We are talking 5 star Rob, get it? Oh, wait, you are UCLA, you dont get it! HaHa
USC - FIVE STAR DESTINATION
I stand corrected, you did get Jalen Ramsey, but you lost John Hatcher a 5-star De that you desperately needed...so the rankings remain UNCHANGED UCLA #9 USC #10 http://recruiting.scout.com/ and what's up with USC losing 3 DLinemen? Miley Fitts, Ed Vanderdoes, and John Hatcher? And from what I'm reading you might also lose Trevot that would be the 4th decommit DL...this can only mean 2 things, 1. Recruits are starting to see the decay of USC or 2. Orgeron is about to get another job and he's planning on taking his recruits with him ...your thoughts?
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
CT you big fat liar Ramsey has NOT committed to USC, according to rivals.com he is down to 3 schools....and today USC had ANOTHER recommitment, it looks like they lost another 5-star in their DE Hatcher. Things are looking pretty bleak at South Central these days.:'(
I stand corrected.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
http://louisville.rivals.com/b arrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo= &sid=&script=content.a sp&cid=1463243&fid= &tid=&mid=&rid= I forgot, here's the link...Artie Mnahattan I'm not even reading one of your posts so you're wasting your time, you PPPrick.
R U still jellus of my boyhood fantasies of Kurt Altenberg? Roberto please, you know that only turns me on....Go Bruins!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason, your buddy hasn't been on here bragging about Manti anymore.
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Yeah the hag has been laying low, probably even lower then she laid in her old hooker days back in the fifties... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, speaking of 5-star recruits, an inside source revealed to me thar tomorrow UCLA is getting 5-star commitment and a 4-star commitment in Priest Willis and Tashan Goodman...and Keily Fitts might not be too far behind, so when it's all said and done UCLA will dwarf USC's 2013 class.
Name me the last time the (B)ruins landed a 5 star recruit? And dont say Hundley because he was realigned to a 4 star as the signing day got closer... HaHa

USC - HOME TO THE FIVE STAR
UCLA - HOME TO THE FAMOUS STAR (NOW OFFERING THE P-DIDDY AND RICE JUNIOR BURGERS)

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Pac-12 Conf All
UCLA 5-1 15-4
USC 3-3 8-11
Just saying.....
Wow, thats right. The Trojans are only two games back of the (B)ruins. Better be careful of our cross-town matchups. Your boys havent done too well in those lately. Just saying.... HaHa

USC - 1-1 WITH CANTI (AND ONLY A 2 POINT LOSS AGAINST OREGON)
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the hag has been laying low, probably even lower then she laid in her old hooker days back in the fifties... HaHa
Ya Wolffie told me that she popped Barry O's cherry back in the 1970's that's why he ran away to the mainland, then she broke in Manti who turned kweer shortly after.....Go Bruins!

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> I am looking forward to seeing Max VS Max in the spring
When did Cody K become the red-headed stepchild?

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Name me the last time the (B)ruins landed a 5 star recruit? And dont say Hundley because he was realigned to a 4 star as the signing day got closer... HaHa
USC - HOME TO THE FIVE STAR
UCLA - HOME TO THE FAMOUS STAR (NOW OFFERING THE P-DIDDY AND RICE JUNIOR BURGERS)
dude really? Ellis McCarthy?? the #2 overall recruit in the nation last year??? how quickly we forget!! BTW UCLA just picked another 4-star Recruit Tahan Goodman and later today will pick up Priest Willis a 5-star...we are tearing YOUR ASSES UP!!! UCLA now #8 and barely starting to pick up steam...a year ago you were saying "who cares about the ten scholarship reductions" do you still feel the same? check this out!!! yaaaaaaaahooooooooo!!!! http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruit...

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Later today we will sign Priest Willis, and by Sisning date we will have signed Keily Fitts, and Eddie Vanderdoes (those two are on our wish list):) but even if we don't - this is our best recruiting class ever...how good? well, last year we had eight 4-star Recruits, this year? we have FOURTEEN 14, and we will have at least SIXTEEN 16 and at least one 5-star (although 5-stars, don't mean shit!) and we're barely starting our momentum, by the time we're done, we'll have a chance to finish in the top-3 - barring any decomits of course. That's right SUCKAS!!! UCLA Football is back!!! and yes the freaking Monopoly is OVER here in Westwood!!!

UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!
USC - CHUMPS MADE THERE!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Cody Kessler will transfer, this Spring...he is just an afterthoght in Kiffin's game plan.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Later today we will sign Priest Willis, and by Sisning date we will have signed Keily Fitts, and Eddie Vanderdoes (those two are on our wish list):) but even if we don't - this is our best recruiting class ever...how good? well, last year we had eight 4-star Recruits, this year? we have FOURTEEN 14, and we will have at least SIXTEEN 16 and at least one 5-star (although 5-stars, don't mean shit!) and we're barely starting our momentum, by the time we're done, we'll have a chance to finish in the top-3 - barring any decomits of course. That's right SUCKAS!!! UCLA Football is back!!! and yes the freaking Monopoly is OVER here in Westwood!!!
UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!
USC - CHUMPS MADE THERE!
Correction we have FIFTEEN 4-stars or twice as many as last year.:)

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>dude really? Ellis McCarthy?? the #2 overall recruit in the nation last year??? how quickly we forget!! BTW UCLA just picked another 4-star Recruit Tahan Goodman and later today will pick up Priest Willis a 5-star...we are tearing YOUR ASSES UP!!! UCLA now #8 and barely starting to pick up steam...a year ago you were saying "who cares about the ten scholarship reductions" do you still feel the same? check this out!!! yaaaaaaaahooooooooo!!!! http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruit...
Sure Rob, you have been "tearing it up" for years now. The (B)ruins have only had three legitimate 5 star players commit in the last 10 years, and one of them was the bust-of-the-last-decade in Ben Olsen...HaHa

USC - FIVE STAR HOTEL
UCLA - FOUR STAR LAYOVER PROGRAM

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Correction we have FIFTEEN 4-stars or twice as many as last year.:)
I do give Mora credit for that. See what finally having a good season does for your program. Now you know how USC always feels.

USC - TOO MANY 5 STARS TO EVEN COUNT

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, sometimes in the talent-rich Trojans we tend to overlook. LOL

But from what I am hearing about Max Browne and even being considered a potential clone of Peyton Manning, it is hard to not see him propelled into the first team like MB7 was.

But what a fun spring it will be in the QB decision!!!

FIGHT ON

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Rob, you have been "tearing it up" for years now. The (B)ruins have only had three legitimate 5 star players commit in the last 10 years, and one of them was the bust-of-the-last-decade in Ben Olsen...HaHa
USC - FIVE STAR HOTEL
UCLA - FOUR STAR LAYOVER PROGRAM
Ya those 5 stars really kicked ass last year, what was it 7 & 6 for the pre season #1 team ???

I'll take 4 stars that preform to 5 stars that don't

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Perform
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruins are tearing that shit up!!! We are now # 6 in the recruiting rankings... we are now even a head up Alabama. and leaving USC iń the dust!!!

You picked the wrong time to come back your vacation? Mr. Chosen Traveler hahaha

(((((((((BOOOOOOM))))))))))

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brea Discussions

Search the Brea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min Barbi 200,327
Scary (Oct '13) 9 hr Zyu Smety 4
Benton Middle School's new principal - NOT IMPR... (Aug '10) 9 hr Vatter Melonah 116
Santa Ana winds cause little damage throughout ... (Oct '13) 9 hr Fhandler 3
la mirada/imperial (Oct '13) 9 hr Roxanna 3
Pony vs Little League (Dec '09) 10 hr Chorny 103
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) 10 hr Guitar Harvey 4
•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE