UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
16,341 - 16,360 of 27,086 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17239 Jan 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
A loss is a loss, but
I,
we played the Ducks tougher than the Bruins did.
yes very true, this must mean your basketball is better than UCLA's.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17240 Jan 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You forgive someone when they admit to what they've done.
That's the other funny thing about someone CLAIMING he'd have only posted a couple of times about it, if it had been a Trojan. If that Trojan were to continue to deny it day after day after day, you just know he wouldn't let it go.
But he'll never admit to his hypocrisy. He'll only bring up completely invalid examples of my supposed hypocrisy.
you're wrong, when a kid does something that shows he's obviously having psychological issues, I don't make fun of him, I actually post my concern and refrain from my usual rants....as you might remember when the former USC player tried to burn the apartment building, I posted on here that rather than chastise him we should pray for him. But when someone does something stupid, like getting arrested for breaking the law or abuse of others then all's a fair game.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17241 Jan 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your time off, I my self am off till the 4 th of Jan.
Looks like you boys were able to keep Mora. That is one of the problems with a college program, get the coach you think is the right fit and the NFL money makers come take them away.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17242 Jan 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you boys were able to keep Mora. That is one of the problems with a college program, get the coach you think is the right fit and the NFL money makers come take them away.
Welcome back, man that was a long trip.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17243 Jan 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You forgive someone when they admit to what they've done.
That's the other funny thing about someone CLAIMING he'd have only posted a couple of times about it, if it had been a Trojan. If that Trojan were to continue to deny it day after day after day, you just know he wouldn't let it go.
But he'll never admit to his hypocrisy. He'll only bring up completely invalid examples of my supposed hypocrisy.
> To forgive is the right thing to do! Artie the Anointed, has even forgave the low-down, cheatin', heathen, scoundrel outlaws that brought the USC football program to it's knees. Forgiveness is a blessing for your soul!
>:)
tally whacker

Anniston, AL

#17244 Jan 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do, you may want to spell "liar" correctly.:-P
gawd dang whadamoroon!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17245 Jan 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, man that was a long trip.
Thanks. We have a lot of family in South America. Every so often, ALL of them have to be included in the rounds. Some that I dont mind saying it will be another 5 years before I see them again! HaHa

Westwood

#17246 Jan 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. We have a lot of family in South America. Every so often, ALL of them have to be included in the rounds. Some that I dont mind saying it will be another 5 years before I see them again! HaHa
Kind of Like our Topix family, my father used to say, "I can't pick my relatives but I can sure in the hell pick my friends"
welcome back.

Westwood

#17247 Jan 21, 2013
hell CAN pick....
Topix needs a edit button.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#17248 Jan 21, 2013
Agreed, I forgive those little lying pieces of scum. Especially since my life is on the upswing again.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> To forgive is the right thing to do! Artie the Anointed, has even forgave the low-down, cheatin', heathen, scoundrel outlaws that brought the USC football program to it's knees. Forgiveness is a blessing for your soul!
>:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#17249 Jan 21, 2013
If FB can do it, so could this site.
Bruin Nation wrote:
hell CAN pick....
Topix needs a edit button.

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#17250 Jan 21, 2013
UCLA's Recruiting Class of 2013 sure is looking good!!! we are now #9 and have passed up USC who is now #10 thanks to two commitments yesterday in Tyler Foreman a DB from Crespi and Johnny Johnson from Fresno, both are 4-star players. Go Bruins!!!
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z...

And by they way, UCLA is #11 on rivals.com only 2 positions difference, and I must mention it because some of you only go by what rivals says.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#17251 Jan 21, 2013
All should be well in the ole state of California, then. Already counting down to another year of CFB.
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA's Recruiting Class of 2013 sure is looking good!!! we are now #9 and have passed up USC who is now #10 thanks to two commitments yesterday in Tyler Foreman a DB from Crespi and Johnny Johnson from Fresno, both are 4-star players. Go Bruins!!!
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z...
And by they way, UCLA is #11 on rivals.com only 2 positions difference, and I must mention it because some of you only go by what rivals says.
Trojan

Brea, CA

#17252 Jan 21, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
All should be well in the ole state of California, then. Already counting down to another year of CFB.<quoted text>
219 days to USC football!!

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#17253 Jan 21, 2013
All should be well in the ole state of California, then. Already counting down to another year of CFB.<quoted text>
Yup, these next 7 months and 9 days will be longest 7 months and 9 days of my life since August 30 of 2012.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#17254 Jan 21, 2013
I'm looking forward to our spring game.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, these next 7 months and 9 days will be longest 7 months and 9 days of my life since August 30 of 2012.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#17255 Jan 21, 2013
Do Trojans and Bruins have a special name for their spring games? OSU is just the Scarlet and Gray game. This year it's going to be here in Cincinnati at Paul Brown stadium. I bet fans here will be glad to have winners come through their tunnel there for once. HEHE.
Trojan

Brea, CA

#17256 Jan 21, 2013
Do Trojans and Bruins have a special name for their spring games? OSU is just the Scarlet and Gray game. This year it's going to be here in Cincinnati at Paul Brown stadium. I bet fans here will be glad to have winners come through their tunnel there for once. HEHE.
Trojan Huddle
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17257 Jan 21, 2013
We Bruins have a spring tradition of playing "leap frog" oh yes it's quite a gay affair as it pits the powder blue vs the neon gold....Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17258 Jan 21, 2013
> Yeah, welcome back Traveler! Uh, what time does Bait Car come on?
>:|

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr hidden loction nuts 5,002
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr lazy posts 200,590
Suspected gang member stands trial in East Vali... (Sep '10) 3 hr karma 32
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr lazy posts 15,963
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr winningest coach 4,942
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 17 hr AHM LOS BGS 4,791
Do you approve of James Gomez as Mayor? (Aug '12) 18 hr msjosey 5
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at August 30 at 9:02AM PDT

•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••