UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34472 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16563 Dec 15, 2012
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturd...

really???? come on zona, you embarrassed the Pac 12.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16564 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ ncaaf-dr-saturday/arizona-team mates-brawl-sidelines-mexico-b owl-191817765--ncaaf.html
really???? come on zona, you embarrassed the Pac 12.
Yeah, it's too bad. But as the author notes, it may have helped to inspir their comeback.

Down by 10 now, hopefully, they can pull it out. Tough, when you dig yourself a hole of 21-0. Trojans know that.:-)
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16565 Dec 15, 2012
Ugh...now down 17.

Not looking good for the Pac.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16566 Dec 15, 2012
Damn! 0-1

Go Huskies!!

And go Aztecs!!
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16567 Dec 15, 2012
OMG!!!

WAY TO GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16568 Dec 15, 2012
GO SERRA BEAT OAKDALE !!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16569 Dec 15, 2012
Trojan wrote:
OMG!!!
WAY TO GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!
UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!
49/48 holy shyt

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#16570 Dec 15, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
a) It was more than "a bad personal experience". I've explained that before, but you're still too dumb to comprehend it. It's also not merely the result of personal experiences, but also because of how informed I am about what they've done to other people. You're not very well informed, so I can understand why you're naive enough to think they're the good guys.
b) You're also proving how hypocritical you are ONCE AGAIN. I'm sure no Trojan has ever threatened you or loved ones, yet you hate anything having to do with USC with all of your heart.(And no, those threats were not warranted, because I know you'll be dumb enough to assume they were.)
you really are stupid...I had no idea USC was a human being...I always thought USC was a school; an institution; made of academic and athletics...name one time that j ever wished death, or even harm to a student or athlete if USC. You are hilarious to think that USC is actually a human being SMH...you are a moron, by using your logic I hate 10 of my nieces and nephews, I hate my sister, I hate 2 cousins, Ans I hate half my friends BUAHAHAHAAHA W H A T A M O R O N!!!! You're mind is completely twisted.

As for your reasons fir hating cops? Your statement above implies that every cop is bad, that every cop deserved death, using your logic I'm pretty sure YOU deserve death as well for not being a perfect employee.

You have never stated in here why you hate cops other than your family being pulled over and anharassed fir going1 mile over the speed limit. Other than a cop sexually assaulting or killing one if your family members just without just cause, I find your hatred unwarranted for any cop, period! Let alone every man and woman wearing a LEO uniform...you're are truly a disgusting human being, thank God there are few in this world that share your asinine nazi views.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16571 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
28 to Zero Serra still 1st half !!!!
Papi Chulo

North Hollywood, CA

#16572 Dec 15, 2012
Mi Troyano hijo odia a la policía porque fue arrestado por ser un prostituto homosexual

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16573 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nation, stick with the Go Bruins. We are gonna need a defensive performance of a lifetime against the number offense in the country :/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16574 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> thank God there are few in this world that share your asinine nazi views.
Lifer, how come it is us Bruins that keep bringing up fascism :(

#16575 Dec 15, 2012
Papi Chulo wrote:
Mi Troyano hijo odia a la policía porque fue arrestado por ser un prostituto homosexual
Translation: "My Trojan son hates the cops because he was arrested for being a homosexual prostitute."
I thought the same thing "Papi Chulo", but I'm glad YOU said it and not me.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16576 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you really are stupid...
This is as far as I read.

It's obvious you're a moron.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16577 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "My Trojan son hates the cops because he was arrested for being a homosexual prostitute."
I thought the same thing "Papi Chulo", but I'm glad YOU said it and not me.
We all know you're Papi Chulo. Don't make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

#16578 Dec 15, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you're Papi Chulo. Don't make yourself look like even more of an idiot.
Thank you for the compliment! That's exactly what the ladies tell me I am "ayi papi chili" lmfao

#16579 Dec 15, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is as far as I read.
It's obvious you're a moron.
yeah sure, that is your favorite line to post when you have been just exposed for as an idiot and moron, and a hate monger...but else can be expected from a retard that thinks OJ Simpson is his relative and also thinks USC is a human being. ROTFLMAO

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#16580 Dec 16, 2012
Buenos dias, The Pac pulled a close one out yesterday but you guys are on the board.
Bruin Gal

United States

#16581 Dec 16, 2012
UGA 1 wrote:
Buenos dias, The Pac pulled a close one out yesterday but you guys are on the board.
that was quite a game !

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16582 Dec 16, 2012
Zone wins big in 2 games, beating #5 Fla, and comeback to beat Nevada in football.

SERRA Cushes Oakdale to win the State Football Div II Championship. 2nd time in 4 yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr lmsa 9,869
Why do illegals bitch about the US Sat Not a stupid slop... 2
News Father says softball team run unfairly (Apr '10) Fri Did U Fart 197
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) Oct 20 Machete 12
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... Oct 19 tellinitlikeitis 2
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Oct 18 marg 124
News After Virginia violence, far right and white na... Aug '17 Solarman 1

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages