UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#15974 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Them being civil with you is exactly how WE UCLA fans are, not you trOJan fans that love to talk shit after a win, and even get tattooed "SC" on your shaved heads.
LOL! I had a feeling you'd come back with that as an excuse.

Nope. They're just not stupid enough to try and make any of those ridiculous claims.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#15975 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Them being civil with you is exactly how WE UCLA fans are, not you trOJan fans that love to talk shit after a win, and even get tattooed "SC" on your shaved heads.
Yes Lifer, the SC on the head thing is a bit extreme for us Bruins to comprehend :/

I have a few friends who have tattooed their significant other on their necks. How do you think the name Brett (Hundley) would look on my forehead ;)

Go fellow Bruins, let's party tonight while we still can!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15976 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^ Bite On, if you're so sure that Stanford's gonna blow out UCLA let's do the bet I proposed earlier, and all your dumbass handles leave Topix for good, if UCLA loses I leave...lets go sweet thang!! I'm sure you can find other ways of keeping yourself busy, it's cucumber season! El Monte has a very fertility ground, I'm sure u can grow them pepinos and be happy for ever and not have the need or the time to come trolling in here, you'd be too busy shoving them cucumbers up your ass all day and.all night.
Let's roll bytch! Bring it on!!! Start preparing your loser speech and take Bruin Nation, Wolffie and all of your other fake handles with you , we know those two are really you, no two other people could really be that demented.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#15977 Nov 21, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
When Ucla can beat USC with scores like these . 50-0 or 66-19, 47-22,52-21, 27-0. Then you can brag, for the time being enjoy your rare upset victory and STFU!.....LMFAO!
DabNabIt Trojan, why do you have to be such a joykill :/

Go Bruins, let's enjoy our moment, however brief!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#15978 Nov 21, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You should, you are a UCLA fan. Enjoy it.
<quoted text>
No I don't.
<quoted text>
No you didn't.
<quoted text>
Good for you. After many years of claiming "This will be our year" you were finally correct. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day, doesn't mean it works.
<quoted text>
Yah, I'm the hater, the one that has been routinely complimentary of UCLA, its academics and athletics. The only thing in recent memory even remotely negative about UCLA that I've posted about UCLA was my previous comment about discounted tickets for sale. Go back and wallow in the mud you like to sling and live in.
According to that website you posted, the cheapest tickets are $34.00 and those sections are at the corners where the seats are normally $18.00 in the General Admission and $28.00 in the other sections...but of course you're making it seem like we just can't get sell them at regular prices. It's okay to hate though, what else can we expect from a hurt trojan that just had a devastating defeat to the hands of their rival.
38-28

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#15979 Nov 21, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's roll bytch! Bring it on!!! Start preparing your loser speech and take Bruin Nation, Wolffie and all of your other fake handles with you , we know those two are really you, no two other people could really be that demented.
It's on BY TCH!!! maybe for once YOU will keep your word and disappear you fu**ing troll!! prepare you speech and come up with your last parting shots, you will get ONE shot, and one SHOT only, following the games.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#15980 Nov 21, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's roll bytch! Bring it on!!! Start preparing your loser speech and take Bruin Nation, Wolffie and all of your other fake handles with you , we know those two are really you, no two other people could really be that demented.
Oh my, if in fact Lifer is those other handles and then my Bruins lose, all those handles will vanish and I will have no one else to talk to :(

Um, everyone, can you please call off this bet :/

Go Bruins, Go Handles!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#15981 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's on BY TCH!!! maybe for once YOU will keep your word and disappear you fu**ing troll!! prepare you speech and come up with your last parting shots, you will get ONE shot, and one SHOT only, following the games.
DabNabIt lifer, you are being really forceful here. But promise me that if we Bruins do lose to Stanford, that you will not remove the Miss Wolfie handle :/

I sort of get a kick out of talking with her (you) about life and being in the know. Makes me feel like I am on my very own television soap opera FANTASY ;)

Go Bruins, Stay Fantasy!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#15982 Nov 21, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, if in fact Lifer is those other handles and then my Bruins lose, all those handles will vanish and I will have no one else to talk to :(
Um, everyone, can you please call off this bet :/
Go Bruins, Go Handles!
What a f*****g idiot responding to your own posts...enjoy your PeePee Pete's last 4 days of character life. loser.

38-20
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#15983 Nov 21, 2012
RIP, Hector "Macho" Camacho.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#15985 Nov 21, 2012
DAM UCLA dropped from 12 to 1 to 8 to 1 in two days should have bet Monday. they are rated 4th to win the NCAA BB Championship by the odds makers, Of course Bigot Slither On I'm sure knows more than the bookmakers

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#15986 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's on BY TCH!!! maybe for once YOU will keep your word and disappear you fu**ing troll!! prepare you speech and come up with your last parting shots, you will get ONE shot, and one SHOT only, following the games.
fat chance the Bigot Pinocchio Slither On will NEVER honor that bet.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#15987 Nov 21, 2012
Trojan wrote:
RIP, Hector "Macho" Camacho.
Sad, a lot more to the story

back to the tables, still playing with the MGM's money, sweet
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#15988 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, a lot more to the story
There usually is.(Cam you say Nicole Simpson?)

Good luck on the tables!! Have a great Turkey Day!!

Do they make a turkey flavored martini in Las Vegas?:-P
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15989 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, a lot more to the story
back to the tables, still playing with the MGM's money, sweet
The only thing you're playing is with yourself...if u can find it...LMFAO!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#15990 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
GO BRUINS BEAT STANFORD
GO OREGON STATE BEAT OREGON
I WANT A REMATCH !!!!!
You know it! I will be at the game this Saturday and would love to try to snag tickets for the following weekend too - LOL

Happy Thanksgiving Fellow Bruin!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#15991 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
DAM UCLA dropped from 12 to 1 to 8 to 1 in two days should have bet Monday. they are rated 4th to win the NCAA BB Championship by the odds makers, Of course Bigot Slither On I'm sure knows more than the bookmakers
Bet early always.
No worries though USC BBall lost to Illinois by 30.
Then played Texas and took 3 OT to win.

Bet Texas this weekend to beat KState.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#15992 Nov 21, 2012
Blah blah blah about USC Quarterbacks. Bottom line is NO USC QB is in the NFL Hall of Fame. Now UCLA has two QBs in the NFL Hall of Fame.

Just the FACTS!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#15993 Nov 22, 2012
Wow, this usc really got upset about losing to UCLA almost as much as Chosen traveler. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15994 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving, All!!

BEAT THE IRISH!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/usc/la-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marine jailed in Mexico on weapons charges awai... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 4
California mayor at center of immigration debat... 3 hr Memo From Turner 1
Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) 18 hr everybodykilla 64
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 22 hr Clean up 1,289
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Thu LMSA info 5,111
Helicopters flying over home for past hour? Thu Wassup 2
Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Oct 27 BeKind2Others 81

Flash Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at October 31 at 9:17PM PDT

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brea

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]