UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32599 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28607 Aug 26, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
the day keeps getting better
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/seah...
some things NEVER change
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh......... I think the only real question here BN is a philosophical one...

Does the corruption begin once someone dons the Cardinal & Gold or does the Cardinal & Gold actually seek out their future corruptors? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28608 Aug 26, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
it's the NCAA and TMZ conspiring to create a controversy so that USC wont be focused on Saturday! LMFAO

#28609 Aug 26, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
the day keeps getting better
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/seah...
some things NEVER change
it's just the NFL and USA today making up shit
Conspiring to create havoc for USC in the eve of the season, so they can be 0-1. LMFAO!!! USC, what a frickin joke that effing school, athletes, and their cheating ex coach FUSC!!!!

#28610 Aug 26, 2014
The only thing that would make my day better would be to win the lottery.

#28611 Aug 27, 2014
I wonder which USC player will go save Manti teo's girlfriend from drowning today?

#28612 Aug 27, 2014
Then some fools in here wonder why they USC are the laughing stock of college football.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28613 Aug 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Then some fools in here wonder why they USC are the laughing stock of college football.
Great job fellow Bruins! We are really getting our jabs in right now with all this off-season foolery. Let's keep it going while we are still undefeated, right up until game time against Virginia shall we ;)

Remember though, our Bruins never do well when our teams go to the state of Virginia and play early morning games! It is one of the many reasons why basketballer Coach Bennie was banished from the Westwood community :/

Go Bruins! I know Virginia was 2-10 last season and this is one of those freebie/gimmie victories for us, but I hope they don’t get too Cavalier on Hot Rod and the boys!

West Hollywood, CA

#28614 Aug 27, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh......... I think the only real question here BN is a philosophical one...
Does the corruption begin once someone dons the Cardinal & Gold or does the Cardinal & Gold actually seek out their future corruptors? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........
Brewski please, let's not get overly "philo" around here as deep thinking usually sets lifer off :/

Also those nasty Trojans might bring up that mean ditty again that went something like "does the pot smoking begin once someone dons the True Blue & Gold or does our True Blue & Gold actually seek out our future players with connections to the best pot farms"

Go Bruins! Let's change this subject right now and talk about our newest uniform, or something soothing like that!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28615 Aug 27, 2014

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28616 Aug 27, 2014
started

West Hollywood, CA

#28617 Aug 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
started
Oops, sorry everyone for the type-o. I sometimes get a little too excited when posting as MBD/Nation ;)

Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28618 Aug 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Nice choice for "Captain",
love the comment from a "fellow trojan" when told of the heroics "I'm not surprised that's the type of guy he is" LMFAO

GO BRUINS
anonymous

West Covina, CA

#28619 Aug 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, sorry everyone for the type-o. I sometimes get a little too excited when posting as MBD/Nation ;)
Go Bruins!
Hey BN, can I borrow your powder blue and gold strapon? mine broke last night with Ramando aka "Brew In" hehehe,,,

Gooooooo Bruuins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28620 Aug 27, 2014
liar, liar, pants on fire

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/08/27/usc...

LMFAO, what a fine upstanding bastion of higher learning.

Lie on Trojans, lie on

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28621 Aug 27, 2014

San Fernando Valley

#28622 Aug 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
liar, liar, pants on fire
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/08/27/usc...
LMFAO, what a fine upstanding bastion of higher learning.
Lie on Trojans, lie on
Heh heh heh too funny!!! Smart though he retained an attorney to field off future damaging revelations. The truth probably was he was screwin’ around with some other dude's Ho and had to make a leap for it when the guy returned unexpectedly.I am awaiting a response from CPEM here so he can tell us all to “let’s just wait until all the facts are in”.

So here is Sarkisian’s first bit of administrative policing on his unruly bunch of TrOJan hoodlums. Let’s see how long the suspension takes hold. It probably will conveniently end once the ankles are back in playing shape! Heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#28623 Aug 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Brewski please, let's not get overly "philo" around here as deep thinking usually sets lifer off :/
Also those nasty Trojans might bring up that mean ditty again that went something like "does the pot smoking begin once someone dons the True Blue & Gold or does our True Blue & Gold actually seek out our future players with connections to the best pot farms"
Go Bruins! Let's change this subject right now and talk about our newest uniform, or something soothing like that!
Since you are so into uniforms PPPryck, I heard your TrOJans are adding their own alternate uniforms. It is all black and white stripes and called "So Cal Chain Gang". Rumor has it SUC may be forced to make them their regular uniforms! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........

#28624 Aug 27, 2014
Josh Shaw. From Hero to Z E R O !!!! typical stupid condom player. Then you wonder why the entire country laughs at your pathetic school, and your pathetic football program. HA!!!!! LMFAO
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28625 Aug 27, 2014
sO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT ANOTHER USC PLAYER LIED? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, CAN'T BE

USC - UNIVERSITY OF STORY CREATORS

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28626 Aug 27, 2014
Now possible criminal charges, this is getting better by the minute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 15 hr Bby sleepy 137
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr Davis 6,868
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 16 hr Esbp 359
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 16 hr Esbp 574
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... Mon Esther Heckman 3
News Coalition formed to back Washington Boulevard f... (Dec '13) Mon Smith Straightin 19
Tom Is Even Fatter Now Mon Marantha del Phat... 5

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages