UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32397 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28325 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what a fu_king idiot. Especially coming from a gaytor fan , with a former serial killer in their team.
Oh my Lifer, why that is no why to treat our non-conference guests :/

I was afraid of this. Being the Bruin Voice Of Reason here, I was trying to keep relations cordial with Florida fans. But I knew with your anger issues, it was just a matter of time before you would lash out :/

Lifer we have enough problems with those nasty Trojans here in our own conference. We do not need to add Gator fuel to our fire, no matter the fact that they have whipped our fannies in every single basketballer game our Bruins have played against them :/

Go Bruins! Unfortunately Coach Johnny and Nell's court is deeper in water than the average Everglades depth right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#28326 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
yo bite on, I do not care what my alter-ego PPP says, I will restate this one liner again - hear its going to be overcast this weekend, the limo's gassed up and ready to take your sorry arse to Venice Beach, pack your purse and get ready for a "fun" day at Venice beach fool.
LMFAO
Alter-ego Nation please, let us focus as "one" on the campus disaster at hand and stop the Comedy Store auditions :/

Go Bruins! Even Hot Rod Hundley stood there shaking his head when asked on Sportscenter about the swamp-like Westwood conditions!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28327 Aug 1, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what a fu_king idiot. Especially coming from a gaytor fan , with a former serial killer in their team.
DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER AS_SWIPE. IT'S NOT MY ARTICLE. BTW, FLORIDA WAS NOT ON THAT LIST FOOL
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28328 Aug 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER AS_SWIPE. IT'S NOT MY ARTICLE. BTW, FLORIDA WAS NOT ON THAT LIST FOOL
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
Give the girl (BFL) a break Swampie. "Bruin For Life" still going through gender change she gets a bit grumpy now and then....Don't worry pretty soon you will be able to honor The SEC and go "Michael Sams on her....Art Decco Man said you are the guy who smooched Sams on draft day....LMFAO!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28329 Aug 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER AS_SWIPE. IT'S NOT MY ARTICLE. BTW, FLORIDA WAS NOT ON THAT LIST FOOL
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
did you even read the article? Many schools do not report ANY crimes. Also Duke #3 Cal Berkeley#2???? What a joke.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28330 Aug 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
Ignore the moron. He rags on other schools' criminals when the school for which he roots produced the worst serial killer ever.

He's the biggest idiot on Topix.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28331 Aug 1, 2014
Actually, I should have stated one of the worst in U.S history. A few other countries have produced some real sickos.

Doesn't change the fact that he's the biggest idiot on Topix.

West Hollywood, CA

#28332 Aug 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>did you even read the article? Many schools do not report ANY crimes. Also Duke #3 Cal Berkeley#2???? What a joke.
Oh my Lifer, no time to throw tirades over all our crime problems in Westwood. We have a much bigger problem! Coach Johnny and Nell's Everglades Court is going to have to be completely replaced :(

Maybe AD Danny can start sucking up to the Sports Arena committee again and talk them into painting the interior in True Blue and Gold for the second time :/

Go Bruins! I know, we could add Cardinal to our basketballer uniforms so we could soften the more than half Trojan crowd that will attend our games at the sports Arena and laugh at us!

West Hollywood, CA

#28333 Aug 2, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I hear there is a front moving in this weekend, the offer still stands, the limo's waiting just let me know.
Again? DabNabIt, I have to tell my "other" self to knock this off :/

Go Bruins! At least my...I mean MBD/Nation's hot tub was fun last night!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28334 Aug 2, 2014
change of planes PPPrick/bite on, limo's going to Big Bear....."all aboard". lighting and thunder abound.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28335 Aug 2, 2014
Plans, sorry girls
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28336 Aug 2, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
change of planes PPPrick/bite on, limo's going to Big Bear....."all aboard". lighting and thunder abound.
That has to be the best and only one liner in your pathetic life. You keep using that more than you do your 1960's (Steeley Dan) steampowered-vibrator ..LMFAO!!

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28338 Aug 2, 2014
Aha!! Wasuup ....time for a Montebello gathering with the ole topix amigos...ya up?

Malo....

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28339 Aug 3, 2014
its a beautiful day for a trip to the beach, you in PPPrick/bite on?

West Hollywood, CA

#28340 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
change of planes flying to Big Bear....."all aboard". Who wants to ride me? lighting and thunder abound.
Wow Nation, I would have thought the action Friday night in the hot tub was enough or maybe the cabin cruiser motor thrusting in the MDR marina Saturday night after listening to Blue Oyster Cult play Godzilla was enough for you ;)

Go Bruins! Nation is the bird, plane, and Superman recipient for Godzilla-sized Bruin members wanting to board his plane!

West Hollywood, CA

#28341 Aug 3, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Aha!! Wasuup ....time for a Montebello gathering with the ole topix amigos...ya up?
Malo....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dg2VZyP5onIXX
Please Mister Shooter, if you want to gather the Bruin amigos together you will need to go through me! I am the Bruin Voice of reason now and the head of the slap~packer Bruin brigade :)

Bruin Nation, Bruin For Life, and Brew In follow my every lead these days, and we are already planning a get together outside of the Sports Arena, the 2014 home-appointed basketballer facility for our Bruins after the Westwood flooding disaster :/

Go Bruins! Malo as the Bruin campus is right now, we Bruins could use a change of Topixgraphical scenery!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28342 Aug 3, 2014
change of plans Bytches PPPrick/bite on flash floods in the San Gabrials, limo's ready, time to go girs.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28344 Aug 3, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Malo....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dg2VZyP5onIXX
sounds good.

West Hollywood, CA

#28345 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sharpie, long time no squeeze! You have to bring your chorizo to WEHO, thats where we roll now.
Thanks Lifer. I almost forgot to tell Sharpie that we hang in West Hollywood exclusively when not in MBD/Nation's Manhattan Beach hot tub ;)

Go Bruins! New campus wounds deserve old friend hugs!

West Hollywood, CA

#28346 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
change of plans, this Bytche can adjust my delivery when pressured. How's this? Flash floods in the San Gabrials, limo's ready, time for us to go girls.
There you go Nation ;)

Go Bruins! Our comedic faith has been restored in you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Workers at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center alleg... (May '10) 19 hr Vita-TRP Protein 41
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 21 hr Anaheim 4,834
News Young filmmakers thank the academy at Student A... 23 hr Duke for Mayor 1
News Baldwin Park code enforcement officer arrested ... (Jul '10) Fri Angela 127
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri Fields 6,802
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Thu El Jiringas 166
Garden Grove Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Thu Rick 2

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages