UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Sep 13, 2010 Read more: Whittier Daily News 29,516
One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25331 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
big difference in "USC wouldn't win one conference game!!"
to be "lucky to win one", CT Spin going on here
Yup my spins and predictions are just hilarious arent they. You (B)ruin boys arrogantly yucked it up as fantasy about 4 weeks ago when I said our game on November 30th could possibly decide the PAC-12 South. Im still looking for your Bruin retraction at the end of one of your posts... HaHa

CEO TROJANS - 5-1 WITH A 4 GAME WINNING STREAK!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25332 Nov 21, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, there are websites that show the game.
ASU vs UCLA is the game of the week for the Pac12. There's a lot riding on that game.
Unfortunately that includes the rare scenario of needing the (B)ruins to win that game to keep our division title hopes alive. I hope they dont let us down like they do most of their own fans around this time of the season... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25333 Nov 21, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, there are websites that show the game.
ASU vs UCLA is the game of the week for the Pac12. There's a lot riding on that game.
yep and underdogs at home...good motivation

LSU Texas A&M s/b a good one also
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25334 Nov 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup my spins and predictions are just hilarious arent they. You (B)ruin boys arrogantly yucked it up as fantasy about 4 weeks ago when I said our game on November 30th could possibly decide the PAC-12 South. Im still looking for your Bruin retraction at the end of one of your posts... HaHa
prediction was 11-2 for USC - yah, hilarious!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25335 Nov 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup my spins and predictions are just hilarious arent they. You (B)ruin boys arrogantly yucked it up as fantasy about 4 weeks ago when I said our game on November 30th could possibly decide the PAC-12 South. Im still looking for your Bruin retraction at the end of one of your posts... HaHa
One more thing, your predictions DO SUCK!! you predicted we would lose to Arizona and Washington, and ASU. lol
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25336 Nov 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately that includes the rare scenario of needing the (B)ruins to win that game to keep our division title hopes alive. I hope they dont let us down like they do most of their own fans around this time of the season... HaHa
why are even concerned about what we do vs. ASU? it's not like you have a chance in hell beating the Mighty Bruins with Hundley, and Myles Jack on Offense, and Anthony Barr, and Myles Jack on Defense. Kessler is going to be eating grass all day from the blind side hits coming from #11 and your drama queen who limps off the field like he has a broken leg, and returns sprinting onto the field two plays later, Marcus Lee is going to be taken off the field on your cart after Myles Jack delivers Sports Center top-10 hits on him. LOL
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25337 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
underdogs, just how we like it...and we'll be underdogs at the coliseum as well.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25338 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
being underdogs due to our youth, is all good...our boys will be on fire and finish 10-2, too bad the SUCsters ruined our rematch with the trees, and now we're stuck playing the Quacks in Eugene, that's not good.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25339 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing, your predictions DO SUCK!! you predicted we would lose to Arizona and Washington, and ASU. lol
LOL!! Yours are so much better!

FIVE conference wins so far! You claimed we wouldn't win ONE.

The Village Idiot strikes again.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25340 Nov 21, 2013
That Priyanka Chopra isn't bad. Never heard of her until I just saw the TNF introduction.

“WON'T RESPOND TO UNREGISTERED”

Since: Aug 09

POSTER TROLLS INCLUDING trOJan

#25341 Nov 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yours are so much better!
FIVE conference wins so far! You claimed we wouldn't win ONE.
The Village Idiot strikes again.
yyyyyyyyeah, sure I did.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25342 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yyyyyyyyeah, sure I did.
Yeah, trying to deny it...just as I've always said you would, every other time you've asked me to prove you wrong. I love being right.

Amazing you don't realize how stupid you look trying to deny it. But as CPEM stated, there was no way you were going to be a man about it.

#25343 Nov 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, trying to deny it...just as I've always said you would, every other time you've asked me to prove you wrong. I love being right.
Amazing you don't realize how stupid you look trying to deny it. But as CPEM stated, there was no way you were going to be a man about it.
nice though, I will never give you the satisfaction of having one up on me...I cover my ass by not making literal statements like "usc will not v win another game" too smart for for that, you dipshit. I will use phrases like "you MAY not win another game" or "you'll be lucky if you win another game" in which in this you WERE lucky because you won 4 games despite "having ONE ARM TIED BEHINDS YOUR BACK" llmao what a moron!!!! Now, I will make this statement, as FACTUAL, UCLA will beat the dirty cheating SCumbags on November 30th. FACT!!!!

#25344 Nov 21, 2013
** ^^^ nice try though **
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25345 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Pete_Carroll!..LMFAO!!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25346 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>nice though, I will never give you the satisfaction of having one up on me...I cover my ass by not making literal statements like "usc will not v win another game" too smart for for that, you dipshit. I will use phrases like "you MAY not win another game" or "you'll be lucky if you win another game" in which in this you WERE lucky because you won 4 games despite "having ONE ARM TIED BEHINDS YOUR BACK" llmao what a moron!!!! Now, I will make this statement, as FACTUAL, UCLA will beat the dirty cheating SCumbags on November 30th. FACT!!!!
STFU Dizzy! That's your new name bytch, always spinning with your words and on top of MBD...LMFAO!

#25347 Nov 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Dizzy! That's your new name bytch, always spinning with your words and on top of MBD...LMFAO!
oh Fight On, why so much hate? BN has made it clear he's straight, you've had a hard on for him for how many years? There are many gay men willing to accept you as a partner, why not seek happiness there, and stop torturing yourself?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25348 Nov 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>nice though, I will never give you the satisfaction of having one up on me...
Already am, and it's not the first time, Welcher.

But you can keep pretending if it makes you feel better. Wouldn't expect anything else from a Bruin fan.

#25349 Nov 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Already am, and it's not the first time, Welcher.
But you can keep pretending if it makes you feel better. Wouldn't expect anything else from a Bruin fan.
not surprising any ass wipe gets into usc considering the poor reading comprehension with you and BUTT buddy CPEM, the 2 biggest hypocrites in Topix, who plays the girl? Ir do you two hommos take turns? Lmfao

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25350 Nov 22, 2013
Oooh I must have struck a nerve with that one post. Stay classy, Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coppers Blew A Dog 54 min Thuie 1
News Police Dog Forces Man to Surrender After Pursuit 2 hr discocrisco 1
News Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 10 hr Time to wake up 1,327
News Seven-acre vegetation fire burns near Anaheim H... 17 hr Rick 1
News El Monte street gang is one the area's largest,... (May '09) 18 hr La Looney DE EM H... 265
Tree Falls On Car In Whittier; 2 Kids Hurt 19 hr Joe Vhaney 3
News Striking: Hot, humid weather expected to linger (Aug '07) 23 hr Melvyn Doherty 9
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]