UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32832 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25319 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You jealous?
No not at all sweet thang, you two bang away it's the Ruin way, make coach Mora proud ya friggin hommos!..LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#25320 Nov 21, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Quick: someone tell me the difference between "slim chance" and "fat chance"? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! That's the great thing about language, there are multiple ways to say the same thing. I don't get why you're so defensive over that particular statement to bet $1k that you never wrote it; you weren't the only one to think that. But you did, and now you're welching.
You're splitting hairs. You got caught, now just own up to it. We'd all have to begrudgingly give you a slight modicum of respect if you were to step up and say "Yes, I wrote that, and I was wrong. I was blinded by my intense jealousy of all things Trojan and now see the error of my ways."
In all fairness, nobody could reasonably expect you to remember everything your multiple personalities have written.
But it was your ego that got you backed into this corner. And as I've come to expect over the years, you're all bluster, no muster.
I'm sure if the roles were reversed, we wouldn't hear the end of it.
BTW "Spin Professor/metichi" there is a difference between "no chance" and a "slim chance" I'm sure you might have been taught at that in elemntary school.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25321 Nov 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything other than the banner at the top of ESPN's AM 710 homepage indicates it's TBA. An article I read yesterday said 12:30 on ABC or ESPN or 5:00 on ABC.
A 4:00 kickoff would indicate a Fox broadcast and I don't think that's even a remote possibility...not from everything I've read.
As for Pac-12 this Saturday, that means everyone is coming to our house! Most of the family has FIOS.
saw it on USA Todays site, just as long as its not 7 pm
Ya I got Verizon FIOS also, love the quality is the best, but their stonewalling the Pac 12 network.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25322 Nov 21, 2013
must be raining in el monte/la puenta, I see the troll bandwaggon leader crawled out from under its rock.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25323 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you mind you effing business, pinchi chismoso? funny, you come back goopost only after USC starts plyaing good again, typical trOJen
Typical Bruin...gets owned and can't be a man & just admit it.

Figures. Reminds me of them crying about our drum major last year. That was SO weak, but not surprising.

From someone who tries to claim what a tough guy he is,(works out at the gym, starts fights with strangers, challenges people on Topix to fights). At the end of the day, you act like a little girl.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25324 Nov 21, 2013
Not to mention the fact he's OFTEN chimed in when other people were discussing something. But, AS USUAL, his rules change depending on the circumtances.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25328 Nov 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Not to mention the fact he's OFTEN chimed in when other people were discussing something. But, AS USUAL, his rules change depending on the circumtances.
when you're a regular poster, win or lose, you've earned the right to call out the trolls, but when you reappear only after your team is doing good once again, no, I don't think so fcuk him.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25330 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
see you guys are on Pac 12 this weekend, bummer
ours 4pm FOX
Fortunately, there are websites that show the game.

ASU vs UCLA is the game of the week for the Pac12. There's a lot riding on that game.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25331 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
big difference in "USC wouldn't win one conference game!!"
to be "lucky to win one", CT Spin going on here
Yup my spins and predictions are just hilarious arent they. You (B)ruin boys arrogantly yucked it up as fantasy about 4 weeks ago when I said our game on November 30th could possibly decide the PAC-12 South. Im still looking for your Bruin retraction at the end of one of your posts... HaHa

CEO TROJANS - 5-1 WITH A 4 GAME WINNING STREAK!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25332 Nov 21, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
ASU vs UCLA is the game of the week for the Pac12. There's a lot riding on that game.
Unfortunately that includes the rare scenario of needing the (B)ruins to win that game to keep our division title hopes alive. I hope they dont let us down like they do most of their own fans around this time of the season... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25333 Nov 21, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
yep and underdogs at home...good motivation

LSU Texas A&M s/b a good one also
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25334 Nov 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup my spins and predictions are just hilarious arent they. You (B)ruin boys arrogantly yucked it up as fantasy about 4 weeks ago when I said our game on November 30th could possibly decide the PAC-12 South. Im still looking for your Bruin retraction at the end of one of your posts... HaHa
prediction was 11-2 for USC - yah, hilarious!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25335 Nov 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup my spins and predictions are just hilarious arent they. You (B)ruin boys arrogantly yucked it up as fantasy about 4 weeks ago when I said our game on November 30th could possibly decide the PAC-12 South. Im still looking for your Bruin retraction at the end of one of your posts... HaHa
One more thing, your predictions DO SUCK!! you predicted we would lose to Arizona and Washington, and ASU. lol
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25336 Nov 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately that includes the rare scenario of needing the (B)ruins to win that game to keep our division title hopes alive. I hope they dont let us down like they do most of their own fans around this time of the season... HaHa
why are even concerned about what we do vs. ASU? it's not like you have a chance in hell beating the Mighty Bruins with Hundley, and Myles Jack on Offense, and Anthony Barr, and Myles Jack on Defense. Kessler is going to be eating grass all day from the blind side hits coming from #11 and your drama queen who limps off the field like he has a broken leg, and returns sprinting onto the field two plays later, Marcus Lee is going to be taken off the field on your cart after Myles Jack delivers Sports Center top-10 hits on him. LOL
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25337 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
underdogs, just how we like it...and we'll be underdogs at the coliseum as well.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25338 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
being underdogs due to our youth, is all good...our boys will be on fire and finish 10-2, too bad the SUCsters ruined our rematch with the trees, and now we're stuck playing the Quacks in Eugene, that's not good.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25339 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing, your predictions DO SUCK!! you predicted we would lose to Arizona and Washington, and ASU. lol
LOL!! Yours are so much better!

FIVE conference wins so far! You claimed we wouldn't win ONE.

The Village Idiot strikes again.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25340 Nov 21, 2013
That Priyanka Chopra isn't bad. Never heard of her until I just saw the TNF introduction.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25341 Nov 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yours are so much better!
FIVE conference wins so far! You claimed we wouldn't win ONE.
The Village Idiot strikes again.
yyyyyyyyeah, sure I did.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25342 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yyyyyyyyeah, sure I did.
Yeah, trying to deny it...just as I've always said you would, every other time you've asked me to prove you wrong. I love being right.

Amazing you don't realize how stupid you look trying to deny it. But as CPEM stated, there was no way you were going to be a man about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr huh 7,826
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) 4 hr anthony camacho 145
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... Tue Buster 23
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Mon Downer FTT 619
News Rohnert Park reports major drop in crime Mar 3 Sad Dad 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Feb '17 Thetruth2398 113
News Churches without the church (Jun '09) Feb '17 dollarsbil 22

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages