UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32289 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24897 Nov 6, 2013
Say what you want, CT, but if UCLA is going to lose let be against the best in football, no Shame in that... there's a reason why UCLA is ranked#16in the AP Poll, and there's why your trOJenz aren't even ranked, you lose to the bottom dwellers. FACT!!!!

#24898 Nov 7, 2013
^^^ FACT!!! FACT!!! F A. C. T !!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24899 Nov 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Good job Robbie, those partial game "moral" victories would have your (B)ruins still undefeated... HaHa
Yeah, pretty pathetic..."We shut them down for part of the game!!"

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Just Me Wolfie

West Covina, CA

#24900 Nov 7, 2013
Now boys calm down once I get out of the pokie I will reopen my brothels. Too bad I was raided nothing wrong with a little nookie for cash, the sad thing is Hon that it was The Hub who was paying me and we were busted. I will be back by the big game, I do a lot of business with lonely UCLA fans, that's why I love em so much, USC men always seem to have women all over them.Back to my Cell Hon!

#24901 Nov 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty pathetic..."We shut them down for part of the game!!"
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.

UCLA #16
USC #78
Fight On

Torrance, CA

#24902 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.
UCLA #16
USC #78
still delusional I see

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24903 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.
UCLA #16
USC #78
Being how literal you (B)ruins are to pacify your own minds, I must conclude that your ranking declaration here was not a type-o but spinning at its (B)ruin best. USC is #38 (not #78) in the BCS rankings (tied with Arizona the team you play this weekend). Not that I really am considered with the rankings anyway, but to play your game, you better hope you can beat THAT #38 team this weekend otherwise a loss to a #38/78 team will substantiate that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24904 Nov 7, 2013
concerned (considered)

#24905 Nov 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Being how literal you (B)ruins are to pacify your own minds, I must conclude that your ranking declaration here was not a type-o but spinning at its (B)ruin best. USC is #38 (not #78) in the BCS rankings (tied with Arizona the team you play this weekend). Not that I really am considered with the rankings anyway, but to play your game, you better hope you can beat THAT #38 team this weekend otherwise a loss to a #38/78 team will substantiate that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa
a loss would be disappointing, but not shocking, considering our last few visits there.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24906 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>a loss would be disappointing, but not shocking, considering our last few visits there.
Lifer please, you are already cashing in our Bruin chips and we haven't even tried the salsa :/

I do recall you saying we would roll over all these teams the rest of the way after our Stanford and Oregon calamity, so we remaining Bruins don't really know what to think of your personal consensus now :(

Go Bruins! Besides Lifer, the rest of us will be disappointed with another road loss!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24907 Nov 7, 2013
Good game on FS1 3-2 Baylor, next up Oregon/ Stanford, c/b an upset here.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24908 Nov 7, 2013
What a dirty team Baylor defense is

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24909 Nov 7, 2013
I smell UPSET!!!

Go Stanford
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24910 Nov 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>...that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa
Heck, even Vegas is expecting it. Some idiot Bruin fans are pounding their chests over their ranking, but are only a 1.5 point favorite against unranked Arizona!

#24912 Nov 7, 2013
Hey moron, pounding my chest over being #16? Why not? We're 62 spots higher than your trOJenz. Jackass. Go Cardinal!! This game makes me appreciate my young Bruins with 9- NINE true freshmen starting SOOOOOOOO much more!!!!!! Our future is SOOOOOOOO SUGARY SWEEEET!!!!!!

#24913 Nov 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, even Vegas is expecting it. Some idiot Bruin fans are pounding their chests over their ranking, but are only a 1.5 point favorite against unranked Arizona!
you're right Trojan, our baby team made up of 85 freshmen And sophomores really has no business being on the field with Arizona this week, Washington, ASU, and of course the big bad trojans in 3 weeks. It's almost not fair :'(
Artie Manhattan

West Covina, CA

#24914 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're right Trojan, our baby team made up of 85 freshmen And sophomores really has no business being on the field with Arizona this week, Washington, ASU, and of course the big bad trojans in 3 weeks. It's almost not fair :'(
Ya I agree Rob, the Trojans are vastly superior to us even in their down years, spin it any way you want we Bruins will always be second class citizens when compared to USC football.

West Hollywood, CA

#24915 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey moron, pounding my chest over being #16? Why not? We're 62 spots higher than your trOJenz. Jackass. Go Cardinal!! This game makes me appreciate my young Bruins with 9- NINE true freshmen starting SOOOOOOOO much more!!!!!! Our future is SOOOOOOOO SUGARY SWEEEET!!!!!!
Oh my Lifer 62 spots more. That's a lot of chicken pox we are talking about :/

Go Bruins! If Lifer has measles he can be excused from MBD/Nation's hot tub party tomorrow night!

West Hollywood, CA

#24916 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
What a dirty team Baylor defense is
If they are too dirty for our Bruin's likings, let's clean them up in your hot tub tomorrow night ;)

Go Bruins! Remember we Bruins only like to play fair!
LAPD VICE SQUAD

West Covina, CA

#24917 Nov 8, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>If they are too dirty for our Bruin's likings, let's clean them up in your hot tub tomorrow night ;)
Go Bruins! Remember we Bruins only like to play fair!
Due to last nights Vice Squad bust at "Just Me Wolfies Brothel #75" The following Bruins have not posted bail and will not be at tonights MBD Hot Tub Party. The missing are :MBD/BN busted for prostitution, Brew In busted for being a John , Bruin For Life arrested for pouring a beer on his hooker who was actually MBD/BN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr lmsa dad 6,613
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 1 hr rainbow man 75
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 2 hr AHM Homie 490
flip or flop 3 hr hot 2
Breakfast at KuckDonald's With Rosie 6 hr Smiley Trewla 1
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) 18 hr Tu Padre 165
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) May '16 citizen 104

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages