UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33425 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24694 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gawd, then we wonder why Californians are hated nationwide.
> Naaa!!! We Cajuns in Louisiana don't hate Californians. We have no reason to hate anyone in the good ole U.S. of A... well, maybe the exception being, Capitol Hill and the White House. We Louisianans are happy, and content in our wonderful, tackle football playing state. We are envious of no one. Now, Professor Artie can't say what the people up north, who freeze their bottoms off during winter in the frozen tundra think. The Professor doesn't think they hate, but, probably are envious, somewhat.
>!)

#24695 Oct 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your ReCertified Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Artie has been putting up with my same, lame bullshi+ routine with no material of interest or reason for at least a couple of years now. What I think he doesnt realize is that I have absoltely no knowledge of anything other than chopping banana stalks, sharpening machetes, and burning tacos. Okay okay with his universal intelligence I'm sure he knows. I have that knowledge of harvesting bananas and sharpening machetes that was passed down to me by my Brazilian family. They spewed that knowledge to their gapped toothed inbred offsprings like me at an early age.
You know I'm still worried about my beloved USC Trojans falling from the 2012 #1 AP ranked team to #100 and losing on national TV to a 6-7 Georgia Tech team in the Drug... uh, I mean Sun Bowl. I can still see the faces of those 20 or 30 disinterested and/or horrified viewers that watched the game… HaHa
> Damn, sounds like it's hell being a gapped tooth inbred Brazilian banana picker. Worse yet ... being a USChicken Trajon fan!
2012 - Nice ride from the #1 ranked college football team to the bottom of the barrel playing the Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech in the Sun... uh, I mean Drug Cartel Bowl. LMAO!!!
>:D

#24696 Oct 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your ReCertified Village Idiot wrote:
It just comes too easy for Professor Artie to slam the Chosen Traveler! Could it be that I'm too dumb? Don't answer that!
Almost time to drive on down to the Trojan Ghetto on a work-related matter. Many lazy USC students want me to type their term papers. Of course I won't get paid for hanging the rest of the afternoon getting slapped by the girls at the beach. I guess I should stick to hitting on the boys. Supposed to only be about 66 there today, so I guess there won't be any easy "free rides", but that never stops CT from looking for one. Guess I'll be hitching a ride with some good looking guy back to the ghetto!
CT OUT...
> Have a nice time ... ya hear!?
>:)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24697 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah...you have never proven me wrong, I have challenged you to show me where I posted BS = something that is a false statement, and I am still waiting. moron.
I've done it before and you denied, denied, denied. Not going to bother doing AGAIN, so you can dance around it.

You are the Master Bullshitter.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24698 Oct 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done it before and you denied, denied, denied. Not going to bother doing AGAIN, so you can dance around it.
You are the Master Bullshitter.
you never have, you MORONIC chronic psychotic liar. typical lyingSCumbag... there any truth EVER in a trOJen? me thinks NOT.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24699 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you never have, you MORONIC chronic psychotic liar. typical lyingSCumbag... there any truth EVER in a trOJen? me thinks NOT.
In denial...still. No worries. You're the same idiot who thought UCLA would have been able to catch USC even without sanctions! LOL!!

Enjoy it while it lasts, Loser.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24700 Oct 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in denial...still. No worries. I'm atill the same idiot who thought USC would win 11 games even with sanctions and having one arm tied behind our backs! LOL!!
yes, of course I knew it already, you ARE and always have been in denial.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24701 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Lifer please, WE two are Californians in case you forgot :/

I know it doesn't always seem like it because our bruins have been the forgotten team in the state for so long, but that could change if we vote in Jonathan Franklin as Los Angeles mayor once his NFL spell ends ;)

Go Bruins, Go California and our tolerance to accept everyone!

West Hollywood, CA

#24702 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Have a nice time ... ya hear!?
Coach Dico, come on out to MBD/Nation's pad and we will make sure you have a nice time ... ya feel!? ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Go having nice times in bubbly, aquatic places!

West Hollywood, CA

#24703 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Naaa!!! We Cajuns in Louisiana don't hate Californians. We have no reason to hate anyone in the good ole U.S. of A... well, maybe the exception being, Capitol Hill and the White House. We Louisianans are happy, and content in our wonderful, tackle football playing state. We are envious of no one. Now, Professor Artie can't say what the people up north, who freeze their bottoms off during winter in the frozen tundra think. The Professor doesn't think they hate, but, probably are envious, somewhat.
>!)
Hi Coach, I know what made those people envious last time we got together, let's drop our pants and fire our skyrockets again ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go California, Go Louisiana!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24704 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes, of course I knew it already, you ARE and always have been in denial.
Thanks for proving my point.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24706 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Like this water here is so clean. Compared to my Pacific Ocean...the water here is filthy. People here have no love of the aina or ka'i.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24707 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Naaa!!! We Cajuns in Louisiana don't hate Californians. We have no reason to hate anyone in the good ole U.S. of A... well, maybe the exception being, Capitol Hill and the White House. We Louisianans are happy, and content in our wonderful, tackle football playing state. We are envious of no one. Now, Professor Artie can't say what the people up north, who freeze their bottoms off during winter in the frozen tundra think. The Professor doesn't think they hate, but, probably are envious, somewhat.
>!)
I love your neck of the woods. Great schools, including Tulane...I know, I know Artie...your an LSU guy. But NO one has hospitality like the Southerners. In my book and to those who have traveled everywhere, the Bayou is a great place. Fabulous restaurants. And very friendly people. CT represents the dumb shits from Cali.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24708 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes, of course I knew it already, you ARE and always have been in denial.
Wonder what color his apron is when he's cooking for the boss! LOL!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24709 Oct 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what color his apron is when he's cooking for the boss! LOL!
Aw, still sad no one loves you as much as I love her. You're pathetic.

West Hollywood, CA

#24710 Oct 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this water here is so clean. Compared to my Pacific Ocean...the water here is filthy. People here have no love of the aina or ka'i.
You are some special Diva Miss Wolfie! I wish I could own an ocean ;)

Go Bruins! If I say the Bruins are mine, can I own them for awhile!
Just Me Wolfie

West Covina, CA

#24711 Oct 30, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You are some special Diva Miss Wolfie! I wish I could own an ocean ;)
Go Bruins! If I say the Bruins are mine, can I own them for awhile!
Hello boyz putting up a new website, the Hub wants to pimp me off online, no he's not going to remove the goldfish from his shoes or give up his canary fedora no Hon the Hub has too much class for that. It's called "Wolfie's Virtual Brothel" of course that ain't free Hon.
You see Hon I have class, I'm a high class slutt I don't walk the streets on Guam any longer, no more "me love you long time" for a can of military fruitcake. You see Hon it pays to know folks and I know folks!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24712 Oct 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, still sad no one loves you as much as I love her. You're pathetic.
As if anyone here believes you have a special female in your life, puhleeeeeze. Maybe your mom, might be the only woman you consider special? that's about it.
Just Me Wolfie

West Covina, CA

#24713 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>As if anyone here believes you have a special female in your life, puhleeeeeze. Maybe your mom, might be the only woman you consider special? that's about it.
Not true Hon, I think trOJan is special as long as he pays he's my special man, heck even you are special if you pay me the cash Hon.

#24714 Oct 31, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your neck of the woods. Great schools, including Tulane...I know, I know Artie...your an LSU guy. But NO one has hospitality like the Southerners. In my book and to those who have traveled everywhere, the Bayou is a great place. Fabulous restaurants. And very friendly people. CT represents the dumb shits from Cali.
> Thanks Wolfie baby! We Cajuns in Louisiana, have a unbridled, love for life! Don't worry about CT dumbing down California, he's just a minute drop of dreary. The Professor believes CT represents Rio and BRAzil, not California.

Now, on to happy times: You'll never be blue...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr in the know 9,116
News High-rise towers, pedestrian bridge planned for... 11 hr David 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 22 hr Pasquali 4,850
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sun Lynn 4,551
News Sweep targets local gang (Nov '08) Sat secret Asian man 125
La Mirada Music Thread (Oct '15) Jul 22 Musikologist 4
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jul 5 Tolerant human 120

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages