UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33214 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21917 Sep 6, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Proud to be a Trojan! FIGHT ON, TROJANS IN THE NFL!!!
<quoted text>
http://www.ocregister.com/usc/matt-524531-ope...
Nice!!

As for your prediction for Saturday, BN, I'll be perfectly fine with that!!

BEAT THE COUGARS!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#21918 Sep 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
OK:
Stanford @ SJS .... Stanford 38 to 24
Possible upset San Jose State.
That would be a helluva upset, but I don't think it will even be that close. The Stateys don't want to piss off their future bosses!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21919 Sep 6, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Proud to be a Trojan! FIGHT ON, TROJANS IN THE NFL!!!
<quoted text>
http://www.ocregister.com/usc/matt-524531-ope...
"Dominate"? what are their stats, that make them "dominate"? or is just simply being tied for the most current NFL players on the rosters, that make them dominating?

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21920 Sep 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dominate"? what are their stats, that make them "dominate"? or is just simply being tied for the most current NFL players on the rosters, that make them dominating?
USC = Gateway ticket to the NFL is what it means!

USC - FTFO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21921 Sep 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to what the hag posted, nothing was "exposed" by Hawaii. We weren't expecting a great year. I said from the get go, 4-5 losses.

WSU plays us as tough as they played Auburn, we may get our first next week.
I hate being right sometimes.

Beat the Eagles!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21923 Sep 8, 2013
Whewww , that was close .
Kiffen better start having these guys better prepared for these lesser teams - you can't keep relying on talent alone to pull them out.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21924 Sep 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate being right sometimes.
Beat the Eagles!!
tough loss.

#21925 Sep 8, 2013
Hey Chosen Traveler, do you still think USC will be 10-2? 2-10 is more likely, I thought they would go 7-6 but after watching them last, 5-8 might be more likely. Cal, and Colorado are the only sure wins on USC's schedule.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21926 Sep 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Get your sh*t together BN, USC is and will ALWAYS be only the University of Southern California!
You can call that other team:
South Carolina
The Gamecocks
Cocks
or overrated...
but not USC!!!
> BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Whew! Coach Artie gasping for breath, after hilarious laughter reading CT's hysterical post. Southern Cal is a regional school in California, while the "real" USC is the University of South Carolina ... a school that represents the whole state of South Carolina.

Coach Artie does give kudos to that regional California school in LA, overrated Southern Cal, for upholding one of their "Time Honored Traditions" ... losing to one of the worst CFB teams in the Pac-12, Washington State. Ahhh, Trajon Tradition ... Gotta love it!!!

Coach Artie's QUESTION of the DAY: Do you think the Trajons will fall from #25 to completely out of the TOP-25 this week, after losing at home to <hehehe> Washington State? Come on, Washington State??? Please excuse The Coach as he kicks the front door open and runs outside...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!!!
>:D

#21927 Sep 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>USC = Gateway ticket to the NFL is what it means!
USC - FTFO
> Only if they can carry a clipboard, and, walk and chew gum at the same time! LMAO!!!
>:D

#21928 Sep 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Chosen Traveler, do you still think USC will be 10-2? 2-10 is more likely, I thought they would go 7-6 but after watching them last, 5-8 might be more likely. Cal, and Colorado are the only sure wins on USC's schedule.
> Uh, BFL ... should we call the LAPD and file a "Missing Person Report" on CT, or, do we have to wait 24 hours? That poor boy might be leaning on the tip of one of those shiny Trajon swords, contemplating Hari Cari.
>:/

#21929 Sep 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, BFL ... should we call the LAPD and file a "Missing Person Report" on CT, or, do we have to wait 24 hours? That poor boy might be leaning on the tip of one of those shiny Trajon swords, contemplating Hari Cari.
let's give him 3 days, he may G ave booked another trip to Brazil...as he usually does after a usc loss.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21930 Sep 8, 2013
My condolences to the Pasquale family and the Bruins.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21931 Sep 8, 2013

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21932 Sep 8, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Kiffen better start having these guys better prepared for these lesser teams - you can't keep relying on talent alone to pull them out.
Uh you DO know USC LOST, no one pulled anything out. Kiffins LOST EVERYWHERE HE'S BEEN, Time for a 10 year extension :)

#21933 Sep 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>let's give him 3 days, he may G ave booked another trip to Brazil...as he usually does after a usc loss.
> One way ticket this time?
>;)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21934 Sep 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
My condolences to the Pasquale family and the Bruins.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...
Coach Mora spent most of the day with the family, Class act.
I'll take Mora over Kiffin ANY DAY !!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21935 Sep 8, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
"that was close " Did You think your boys pulled it out?? what a fool
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21936 Sep 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Mora spent most of the day with the family, Class act.
I'll take Mora over Kiffin ANY DAY !!
As if you know LK wouldn't have done the same thing. You have no idea.

Amazing that you would use this incident to try and slam USC or LK. I'd expect that from some fans. But this surprised me a bit.

Still doesn't change the fact that I will be praying for him & his family this evening. RIP, Nick.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21937 Sep 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, BFL ... should we call the LAPD and file a "Missing Person Report" on CT, or, do we have to wait 24 hours? That poor boy might be leaning on the tip of one of those shiny Trajon swords, contemplating Hari Cari.
Awfully quiet on the TrOJan ghetto front!

CT = Cricket Timer

Like BFL said, another trip to Brazil for sure! A flight to Rio was probably booked late Saturday night!

Heh heh heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr LM CC 8,869
Not guilty plea entered in La Mirada shooting s... 6 hr La Mirada local 3
Barrels removed from Clinton land contained hum... Wed LM Resident 2
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Tue 831caligurl 46
Murderer out and about (Dec '16) Tue My point 7
News 'Cars 3': 17 Things to Know about Lightning McQ... Jun 24 Pure Love 3
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jun 7 Laur 119

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages