UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21732 Aug 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're aFu king hypocrite!! Everytime I post a link you claim it's bullshyt, now you re requiring a link to prove its true???? Thank you for proving what a hypocritical sob, Dbag As shole and the biggest moronic poster on tooix. RKTFFLMFAO!!!!!
LOL! Take a good look in the mirror, you hypocritical POS.

I asked for a link showing where MB was quoted as saying he regretted his decision. Only an idiot would ASSume he does.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21733 Aug 24, 2013
Go Chula Vista Little League, beat New England LL

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21736 Aug 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Take a good look in the mirror, you hypocritical POS.
I asked for a link showing where MB was quoted as saying he regretted his decision. Only an idiot would ASSume he does.
If I post the dozens of links OF this thread showing that you're a RACIST, BIGOT, WOMAN HATER, ELDERLY ABUSER, ANTI-LAW abiding citizen will you finally agree that you are guilty of all my above accusations??? fu, kingPryck.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21737 Aug 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>If I post the dozens of links OF this thread showing that you're a RACIST, BIGOT, WOMAN HATER, ELDERLY ABUSER, ANTI-LAW abiding citizen will you finally agree that you are guilty of all my above accusations??? fu, kingPryck.
Damn, you're stupid. Posting links of what I've stated that make you THINK I'm all of those things is not the same as a link to an actual quote of someone saying, "I regret staying."

Amazing that they even let you into a Cal State, much less gave you a diploma! I want my money back, that helped pay for your education! You are one of the stupipdest people I've ever encountered, online or otherwise.

#21738 Aug 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're stupid. Posting links of what I've stated that make you THINK I'm all of those things is not the same as a link to an actual quote of someone saying, "I regret staying."
Amazing that they even let you into a Cal State, much less gave you a diploma! I want my money back, that helped pay for your education! You are one of the stupipdest people I've ever encountered, online or otherwise.
lmfao so if I understand you correctly, your personal statements of hatred towards minorities( or a certain group) on these threads don't prove your a racist, bigot, woman hater elderly abuser hater of law enforcement officers? Then what you call it then? Answer my question.

#21739 Aug 24, 2013
^^^^ your response will be: "I read this far....blah blah blah....gwad you"re stupid. TThanks for proving hhow much of an idiot you are" which is what you say each time I hand you your ass. EOFLMAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21740 Aug 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao so if I understand you correctly, your personal statements of hatred towards minorities( or a certain group) on these threads don't prove your a racist, bigot, woman hater elderly abuser hater of law enforcement officers? Then what you call it then? Answer my question.
You're even stupider than I thought. You completely ignore the posts to which I responded in each of those cases, or want to try and deny some of the most basic AND WARRANTED comments I made. Why do you do this? Because you're a hater and are going to disgree with just about anything I post.

A person with a brain, who sits back and evaluates things objectively, would never make the claims you do. But being the brainless moron you are, you can't see that.

No worries. It takes all kinds to make this wonderful world go 'round.

Have a great evening, Brother.

Westwood

#21741 Aug 24, 2013
Bring on Japan

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21743 Aug 25, 2013
Oh my everyone, I regretfully inform you that I will be leaving Topix for awhile as my partner Jonathan has suffered a medical emergency :(

Good luck to all you fellow fans out there and Go Bruins, and everyone else too!

Love And Prayers To All,
Pee Pee Pete

#21745 Aug 25, 2013
May your boyfriend/partner be okay...as for you, well. ...may you never return to this thread.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21746 Aug 25, 2013
Mattie signs another contract! People can laugh all they want.$500K for holding a clipboard.

I wonder how much THEY make. LOL!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21747 Aug 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Mattie signs another contract! People can laugh all they want.$500K for holding a clipboard.
I wonder how much THEY make. LOL!!
Nobody holds the clip board or water bottle better than the "ball room dancer, bar none. Something all trojans s/b proud of, cause we all know its all about the $$$.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21748 Aug 25, 2013
Fight On Water Boy..... next to Mattie your my squeeze

Westwood

#21749 Aug 26, 2013
COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK !!!!!!!!

Nice !!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21750 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK !!!!!!!!
Nice !!
Gotta love it!!

Let's all hope & pray that no matter what the results are in the win-loss columns, we don't see another Devon Walker type of injury.

GO TROJANS!! GO PAC!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21751 Aug 26, 2013
SEC baby all the way

Westwood

#21752 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
May your boyfriend/partner be okay...as for you, well....may you never return to this thread.
That TROLL can't stay away, we should be so lucky.

#21753 Aug 26, 2013
Okay Trojan. ..I do aapologize for you thinking I'm a hater. ..ib have my reasons but apparently u don't see them. I'm willing to keep it civil with you and all Football related if you wish.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21754 Aug 26, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of sad for you TrOJans when you think that a red-shirt Bruin freshman in Hundley had a better year than your 4th year, Hollywood Carroll hand-picked starter who now regrets his decision to continue his life in a blood red and gold uniform and stay at USC for an additional year! Heh heh heh heh
I am sure if I looked into it further (which I won't because it is not even worth the time) I bet in Barkleys TRUE freshman year his stats were better then you (B)ruin QB that season. But since ou mentioned it, you cant compare those stats you claim because Hundley played more then Barkley. But go ahead and keep trying (B)ruins... HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21755 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Okay Trojan...I do aapologize for you thinking I'm a hater...ib have my reasons but apparently u don't see them. I'm willing to keep it civil with you and all Football related if you wish.
Good job Rob, keep on the football season meds...which any fan knows is beer and pretzels! HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 min LMSA Parent 4,995
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 28 min Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr basic 200,980
graffiti in whittier and unincorporated whittie... (Apr '07) 7 hr ese ese 270
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr surfboards 7,957
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 17 hr Tony 115
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
•••
•••