UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21261 Aug 1, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh hooray Brewski! I don't know who we had to pay, but getting this young fella eligible so fast after only changing his mind in June would have even made Coach Ricky proud of the $hortcut path we $omehow achieved ;)
Go Bruins! We are the new game in town that people will pay to $ee and play for!
YO PETE your team UCLA is the last two champs of the pac 12 south.. will they do it again?

ROLL TIDE!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21262 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO PETE your team UCLA is the last two champs of the pac 12 south.. will they do it again?
ROLL TIDE!
Clown...the Tide is #1 again. Good luck this season. Roll Tide.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21263 Aug 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Big ole HUG Wolfie...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21264 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO PETE your team UCLA is the last two champs of the pac 12 south.. will they do it again?
ROLL TIDE!
Well you know Mister Clown, we are constantly reminded out here that we only were the South champions two years ago because those nasty Trojans (who had a better record than us) were on probation. They always want to ruin our fun :/

As for doing it again this year, I sure hope Coach Jimmy has a few more tricks up his sleeve because all the other teams now have the 2012 game tape of us. That could take the razzle out of our dazzle :/

Go Bruins! We can't sneak up on the other teams this year, so please get some new rabbits for our hat!

West Hollywood, CA

#21265 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Big ole HUG Wolfie...
Your strong fellas in Crimson scare me Mister Clown. Well except maybe for that cutie McCarron. This cavalier Bruin says forget about his hot girlfriend, I think he is one handsome lad himself ;)

Hey have you heard the talk about Johnny Football possibly living an alternative lifestyle? If so, I would have so wished my Bruins would have recruited him :/

West Hollywood, CA

#21266 Aug 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Wolfie, that smug Shameless Traveler has been talking a big game of recent and how he is going to defile the Islands on his trip at the end of this month :/

Do you think your Warrior fellas have any type of a fighting chance against those nasty Trojans :)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go nice guys finishing first at the end of the game!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21267 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Big ole HUG Wolfie...
Going to be lots of fun this season. Excited!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21268 Aug 1, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Wolfie, that smug Shameless Traveler has been talking a big game of recent and how he is going to defile the Islands on his trip at the end of this month :/
Do you think your Warrior fellas have any type of a fighting chance against those nasty Trojans :)
Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go nice guys finishing first at the end of the game!
You all can kiss my kanaka ass.

West Hollywood, CA

#21271 Aug 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You all can kiss my kanaka ass.
I agree Miss Wolfie! All those Warrior and Bruin haters can kiss where the sun don't shine. I must admit though, for me, that sort of sounds erotic ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Time for our two teams to get some respect!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21272 Aug 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist making fun of our language. Disgusting.
Damn Hag, really grasping for straws here I see. Last I heard that meant daughter in the Native Hawaiian language. But go ahead and continue to mask your jealousy of USC being a "real" football team under the disguise of every USC fan being a racist. After all, that is what most real racist (like you) actually do. And the only thing disgusting will be the performance of your Rainbow Warriors in a little over three weeks from now... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21273 Aug 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to be lots of fun this season. Excited!!
Yeah, especially August 29th for Trojan fans! And then of course also the following Friday and Saturday night when the TROJANS TAKE HONOLULU!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21274 Aug 2, 2013
Okay everyone, never known to not be outspoken, it is time for CTs annual predictions for the upcoming USC Trojan season. With a favorable schedule, we only lose two (road) games this season. And it will be ASU we will be battling for the PAC-12 South Title (not the (B)ruins), but ASU will lose 3 games this year.

Here it is Topix, your 2013 PAC-12 South Division Champions:

Thu, Aug 29 @ Hawaii (WIN)
Sat, Sept 7 vs Washington St (WIN)
Sat, Sept 14 vs Boston College (WIN)
Sat, Sept 21 vs Utah St (WIN)
Sat, Sept 28 @ Arizona St (LOSS)
Thu, Oct 10 vs Arizona (WIN)
Sat, Oct 19 @ Notre Dame (WIN)
Sat, Oct 26 vs Utah (WIN)
Fri, Nov 1 @ Oregon St (LOSS)
Sat, Nov 9 @ California (WIN)
Sat, Nov 16 vs Stanford (WIN)
Sat, Nov 23 @ Colorado (WIN)
Sat, Nov 30 vs UCLA (WIN)

YOUR 11-2 USC TROJANS - FIGHT ON

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21275 Aug 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Hag, really grasping for straws here I see. Last I heard that meant daughter in the Native Hawaiian language. But go ahead and continue to mask your jealousy of USC being a "real" football team under the disguise of every USC fan being a racist. After all, that is what most real racist (like you) actually do. And the only thing disgusting will be the performance of your Rainbow Warriors in a little over three weeks from now... HaHa
Racist.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21276 Aug 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Okay everyone, never known to not be outspoken, it is time for CTs annual predictions for the upcoming USC Trojan season. With a favorable schedule, we only lose two (road) games this season. And it will be ASU we will be battling for the PAC-12 South Title (not the (B)ruins), but ASU will lose 3 games this year.
Here it is Topix, your 2013 PAC-12 South Division Champions:
Thu, Aug 29 @ Hawaii (WIN)
Sat, Sept 7 vs Washington St (WIN)
Sat, Sept 14 vs Boston College (WIN)
Sat, Sept 21 vs Utah St (WIN)
Sat, Sept 28 @ Arizona St (LOSS)
Thu, Oct 10 vs Arizona (WIN)
Sat, Oct 19 @ Notre Dame (WIN)
Sat, Oct 26 vs Utah (WIN)
Fri, Nov 1 @ Oregon St (LOSS)
Sat, Nov 9 @ California (WIN)
Sat, Nov 16 vs Stanford (WIN)
Sat, Nov 23 @ Colorado (WIN)
Sat, Nov 30 vs UCLA (WIN)
YOUR 11-2 USC TROJANS - FIGHT ON
Take note people. LOL! Stanford...LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21277 Aug 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, especially August 29th for Trojan fans! And then of course also the following Friday and Saturday night when the TROJANS TAKE HONOLULU!
Let me know where you are in Hawaii I got some friends who want to meet you. Part of your USC ohana.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21278 Aug 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know where you are in Hawaii I got some friends who want to meet you. Part of your USC ohana.
Why would I want to meet any of your unruly "johns"... HaHa

AUGUST 29TH - TROJANS BITCHSLAP THE RAINBOW WARRIORS
AUGUST 30TH/31ST - TROJANS TAKE HONOLULU

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21279 Aug 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Take note people. LOL! Stanford...LMAO!
Stanford WILL NOT come in again to the Coliseum and beat us, aint gonna happen! Oh and nice to see you still sit by your computer waiting for the charismatic CT to post on Topix... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21280 Aug 2, 2013
CT is leaving work for the day. No need for any of you losers in life to hurry back a desperate response. Gonna drive down to Malibu on the companys dime... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21281 Aug 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I want to meet any of your unruly "johns"... HaHa
AUGUST 29TH - TROJANS BITCHSLAP THE RAINBOW WARRIORS
AUGUST 30TH/31ST - TROJANS TAKE HONOLULU
These are Trojan fans. They want to meet the man behind the bullshit.

LOL! What scared?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21282 Aug 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Stanford WILL NOT come in again to the Coliseum and beat us, aint gonna happen! Oh and nice to see you still sit by your computer waiting for the charismatic CT to post on Topix... HaHa
Wanna bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) 4 hr happy 8
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 4 hr ugh 24
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr Jack 5,301
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 19 hr vEWRX3 1,136
Wanted to buy Geodes (Apr '08) Thu ONTHEMTN 2
legacy long distance (Sep '08) Thu MahMD 25
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti Wed LM parent 37

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match