Buena Park, CA

#4597 Nov 5, 2013
vete al verga putos cupa mi weboes
tu daddy

Perris, CA

#4598 Nov 5, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
vete al verga putos cupa mi weboes
Chinga tu fea y pxta madre! Fool you don't have a verga you probably have a pitito if that. Compared to your moms verga!
happy wsahm

United States

#4602 Nov 12, 2013
ATC LMS GANGA wrote:
<quoted text> you got no hood neighbored has been dead ass fxck for the longest time I cant remember when was the last time you levas where posted
so what's up you fools want pedo?or what putos?you know who we are west sida anaheim locotes gang!funk trampas city las mojadas.funk your homeboy grande
69aldayeveryday6 9

Los Angeles, CA

#4603 Nov 14, 2013
oh.....DAMN PLAYING WIT my self FEELS SOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOD....SUCH A WONDERFUL FEELING....I LUV IT
69aldayeveryday6 9

South El Monte, CA

#4604 Nov 14, 2013
ONLY IF IT WERE THE REAL THING....AWWWW....FEELS SOOO GOOD...IM SO WET..........N HOT......I JUST WANNA BONE U.........
Klown

Los Angeles, CA

#4605 Nov 14, 2013
69aldayeveryday69 wrote:
ONLY IF IT WERE THE REAL THING....AWWWW....FEELS SOOO GOOD...IM SO WET..........N HOT......I JUST WANNA BONE U.........
Bitch were u at?? I'll bone u...shoot your info!
og ahmer

San Diego, CA

#4606 Nov 14, 2013
ese vago wrote:
V.eastside anaheim x3gang anna drive,,benmore lane,,canfield,,acacia st,,romenya st ,,baxter st,,east st ,,sycamore st,, a
fuxken paisas,go back to juanajuato.you fools look like pinche indios from the siera.I bet most of you bixches are from the peloteros chalinio crew.
69aldayeveryday6 9

Los Angeles, CA

#4607 Nov 14, 2013
Klown wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch were u at?? I'll bone u...shoot your info!
KLOWN...THIS MESSAGE IS FOR U...BABY...ANYTHING U WANT DADDY...JUST BONE ME...BABY...ILL GIVE U MY EMAIL SO U CAN EMAIL ME N LEAVE A CELL NUMBER N MY EMAIL AND ILLVHIT U UP...BABY ASAP...SO WE CAN CAN GET IT ON...ONCE U EMAIL ME UR NUMBER ILL TEXT U AS SOON AS I GET IT WITH MY CELL NUMBER ALRIGHT BABY...ILL B RIGHT BACK TO POST UP MY EMAIL...B BACK BABY LOOK FOR THE NEXT POST THAT SAYS KLOWN AT THE TOP FROM ME 69ALDAYEVERYDAY69 B RIGHT BACK TO POST THAT INFO...ALRIGHT BABY...
ftp

Los Angeles, CA

#4608 Nov 15, 2013
Haha you guys are funking funny. I wonder how big this girl is. If girl at all lol. Nasty WxHxxoore. Not even free.
69aldayeveryday6 9

Hayward, CA

#4609 Nov 15, 2013
Ftp......LISTEN...HERE SWEETHEART...U DONT KNOW ME..TRAMPZ LIKE U HATE ON FREAKS LIKE ME...DONT B MAD...SWEETHEART B CUZ I LIKE TO BONE..IM A GROWN AZZ WOMAN...LIL GIRL...PROBABLY OLD ENUFF 2 B UR MOTHER...ILL BONE U TOO...SWEETHEART...THE ONLY THINK BIG ABOUT ME WOULD B MY BIG TITTYS.....HANGIN N UR FACE...U WOULD LUV EVERY SECOND OF IT.....WHO GIVEZ A FU.KKK.....B...H......IF I LIKE TO BONE SO WHAT B...H....U LOVE BONEING 2...AND IF U SAY DIFFERENT..U JUST HAVENT MATURED YET...LIL GIRL...EVERY FEMALE LIKES TO BONE...INCLUDING U...IM JUST OPEN ABOUT IT..IM NOT AFRAID TO B ME...N I LUV IT...B....HS...LIKE U HATE ON FEMALEZ THAT LOOK LIKE ME...ILL TAKE UR MAN ANY DAY..N ILL F..K U....TOO...B...HHHH.....HATERZ R NOT ALLOWED HERE...B...HHH.....U THINK UR FUCKIN HARD RUNNING THAT MOUTH...B...HHH.....THE ONES WHO TALK CRAP LIKE U N DO NUTHIN BUT RUN THAT HOLE...B...HHH...MOST OF THE TIME THEY R THE FAT SLOPPY ONES...IM BEAUTIFUL...B...HHH...N EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS BEAUTIFUL....IM EVERY MANS DREAM...I HAVE BIG TITTYS...N A TIGHT PUZZI....B....HHH....U WANNA FIND OUT..STUPID...B...HHH...IM THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY MAN....NEXT TIME U RUN THAT HOLE OF URS...TO FEMALE LIKE ME...B...HHH ILL SLAP THE FU..K.N.......TASTE RIGHT OUT UR F...K.N....MOUTH....NOW DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR....OR U WANNA HIT THIS TOO...B...HHHH....IM NOT HERE FOR U SWEETHEART...IM HERE HAVING A GOOD CONVERSATION TO KLOWN....STUPID TRICK....N U HAVE SOMETHIN TO SAY..HONEY...LEAVE MY MESSAGE FOR KLOWN....TRICK..IM BONEING HIM...NUTHIN U CAN DO ABOUT IT...TRICK...DONT B MAD CUZ MY TITTYS R BIG N MY PUZZIS NICE N TIGHT....U LOOSE B...THHHH....U HAVE SOMETHIN TO SAY...LEAVEVA POST FOR KLOWN.....RIGHT...BABY....
69aldayeveryday6 9

Hayward, CA

#4610 Nov 15, 2013
KLOWN...KLOWN...KLOWN...KLOWN. ........LISTEN TO THIS JELOUS TRICK BABY...IM GONNA SLAP THE TASTE RIGHT OUT FTP..MOUTH..........D..K...SUC KIN...B...HHHHH........
ftp

Santa Ana, CA

#4611 Nov 16, 2013
69aldayeveryday69 wrote:
Ftp......LISTEN...HERE SWEETHEART...U DONT KNOW ME..TRAMPZ LIKE U HATE ON FREAKS LIKE ME...DONT B MAD...SWEETHEART B CUZ I LIKE TO BONE..IM A GROWN AZZ WOMAN...LIL GIRL...PROBABLY OLD ENUFF 2 B UR MOTHER...ILL BONE U TOO...SWEETHEART...THE ONLY THINK BIG ABOUT ME WOULD B MY BIG TITTYS.....HANGIN N UR FACE...U WOULD LUV EVERY SECOND OF IT.....WHO GIVEZ A FU.KKK.....B...H......IF I LIKE TO BONE SO WHAT B...H....U LOVE BONEING 2...AND IF U SAY DIFFERENT..U JUST HAVENT MATURED YET...LIL GIRL...EVERY FEMALE LIKES TO BONE...INCLUDING U...IM JUST OPEN ABOUT IT..IM NOT AFRAID TO B ME...N I LUV IT...B....HS...LIKE U HATE ON FEMALEZ THAT LOOK LIKE ME...ILL TAKE UR MAN ANY DAY..N ILL F..K U....TOO...B...HHHH.....HATERZ R NOT ALLOWED HERE...B...HHH.....U THINK UR FUCKIN HARD RUNNING THAT MOUTH...B...HHH.....THE ONES WHO TALK CRAP LIKE U N DO NUTHIN BUT RUN THAT HOLE...B...HHH...MOST OF THE TIME THEY R THE FAT SLOPPY ONES...IM BEAUTIFUL...B...HHH...N EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS BEAUTIFUL....IM EVERY MANS DREAM...I HAVE BIG TITTYS...N A TIGHT PUZZI....B....HHH....U WANNA FIND OUT..STUPID...B...HHH...IM THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY MAN....NEXT TIME U RUN THAT HOLE OF URS...TO FEMALE LIKE ME...B...HHH ILL SLAP THE FU..K.N.......TASTE RIGHT OUT UR F...K.N....MOUTH....NOW DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR....OR U WANNA HIT THIS TOO...B...HHHH....IM NOT HERE FOR U SWEETHEART...IM HERE HAVING A GOOD CONVERSATION TO KLOWN....STUPID TRICK....N U HAVE SOMETHIN TO SAY..HONEY...LEAVE MY MESSAGE FOR KLOWN....TRICK..IM BONEING HIM...NUTHIN U CAN DO ABOUT IT...TRICK...DONT B MAD CUZ MY TITTYS R BIG N MY PUZZIS NICE N TIGHT....U LOOSE B...THHHH....U HAVE SOMETHIN TO SAY...LEAVEVA POST FOR KLOWN.....RIGHT...BABY....
hahaha fickn looser. Go smoke your shhhiieet pce. Old ass woman like you say. Acting like a little girl. Go and fk whoever you want if thats your thing. I feel sorry for you and your parents. This the last time i reply. Ill just laugh at your post like bfore haha funny stuff
Unkown

Perris, CA

#4612 Nov 16, 2013
What up
lol

Yucaipa, CA

#4613 Nov 16, 2013
are u all stupid? Just eat a burrito n relax.:)
Klown

Perris, CA

#4614 Nov 16, 2013
69aldayeveryday69 wrote:
KLOWN...KLOWN...KLOWN...KLOWN. ........LISTEN TO THIS JELOUS TRICK BABY...IM GONNA SLAP THE TASTE RIGHT OUT FTP..MOUTH..........D..K...SUC KIN...B...HHHHH........
Whats up...what happend to your email? Let me get it so I can shoot u my number
lmao

Los Angeles, CA

#4615 Nov 16, 2013
lol wrote:
are u all stupid? Just eat a burrito n relax.:)
stupid is as stupid does.:) im down for a burrito tho
69aldayeveryday6 9

San Diego, CA

#4616 Nov 16, 2013
KLOWN....HEY..ILL B BACK...I WAS GONNA OPEN AN EMAIL JUST TO X CHANGE NUMBERS....I FELL ASLEEP....LAST NIGHT..N RIGHT NOW...IM BLAZZZZIN..............B BACK....AND I PROMISE ILL HAVE IT...JUST LET ME OPEN THAT IM TAKING MY TIME...BUT...ILL POST IT...IN THE NEXT HOUR OR TWO...K...
69aldayeveryday6 9

San Diego, CA

#4619 Nov 16, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha fickn looser. Go smoke your shhhiieet pce. Old ass woman like you say. Acting like a little girl. Go and fk whoever you want if thats your thing. I feel sorry for you and your parents. This the last time i reply. Ill just laugh at your post like bfore haha funny stuff
...LOOK...TRXMP....QUIT RUNNING THAT HOLE B...HHHH...I FEEL SORRY FOR UR MOM B....HHHH......FOR NOT HAVING AN ABORTION WITH U...U DUMB...CXNT......AND THE ONLY REASON U EVEN TALK ABOUT A SHIETTTTT PIECE BXCTHHHH.....U DRY SNITCHHHH....IS B CUZ U DO IT BXCTHHHH.....UR NUTHIN BUT A TRUE HATER....AS FAR AS U SAYIN U WONT B COMING BACK ON TOPIX.....ASK ME BXCTHHH...IF I GIVE A FXCK...I DONT KNOW U...SO I DONT GIVE A FXCK ABOUT U EITHER BXCTHHHH....IF U CHOOSE NOT TO COME BACK....THATZ UR CHOICE...TRXCK...THEN I DID.MY DUTY...U FXCKIN SNAKE....NOW GO BEAT OFF..
dubbteeohh

Orange, CA

#4620 Nov 24, 2013
TRuth wrote:
ANAHEIM GANGBANGER by the way you just threatens another man's life by saying " you will blow his head off" Which is a CRIMINAL THREAT punishable by 3 years STATE PRISON. Your message can be easily traced to your PHONE,COMPUTER and you prosecuted. Real tough guy you are. Let's see how tough you are doing 3 years. NOT SMART ESSAY NOT SMART AT ALL. Get a education
an* education, haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Pee Pee Pete 32,619
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr lmsa parent 6,874
News Orange teen inspired to help by her experiences Thu Pen 3
News Manitoba Announces Fiscal Performance Advisory ... Thu Greg Selinger - L... 1
E. Randol Schoenberg Fails, Cries, Wets Thu Paul Linksantay 2
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) Dec 7 Esbp 142
Shooting on woodridge (Sep '08) Dec 7 Lmp 34

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages