anaheim varrios x3
VARRIO LOS EVILS

La Mesa, CA

#4460 Aug 21, 2013
CAVE 13 wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha u make me laugh pinche underwear... We run from nobody especially from a bunch of rankers like u lames. As a matter a fact I walked thru underwear st and ran into some foos n when we asked them were they from they said they don't bang. We said fk undis n they didn't say a word. The second time we walked thru on a Friday night n no underwear insight. So go tell your fair tales to someone who gives a fk cuz I know you spit bs. Puro CAMBR1DGE AVE GANG!
fck both u lames hahhahah
LOS CYCLONEROS

Kailua Kona, HI

#4461 Aug 21, 2013
CAVE 13 wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha u make me laugh pinche underwear... We run from nobody especially from a bunch of rankers like u lames. As a matter a fact I walked thru underwear st and ran into some foos n when we asked them were they from they said they don't bang. We said fk undis n they didn't say a word. The second time we walked thru on a Friday night n no underwear insight. So go tell your fair tales to someone who gives a fk cuz I know you spit bs. Puro CAMBR1DGE AVE GANG!
HAHAHA LEVA IT AINT FAIRY TALES ITS JUST THE TRUTH....ND I KNOE THE TRUTH HURTS BUT FACE IT U FOOS AINT SHIT. HAHA LAME FCK I BET YOU PUTOS DIDNT EVEN HIT UP NO GANG BANGERS PROBABLY JUST SOME LIL KIDS PLAYING IN FRONT OF THEIR PAD HAHAHA ND NOW YOU THINK UR BIG ND BAD COME ON LIL PUTO ASS LEVA U CAN FIND US ON POINEER PARQUE OR THE BRIDGE FCKEN LAME LETS SEE HOW SO RUFF SO TUFF YOU ARE WEN WE CHASE U LEVAS OUTTA OUR HOOD...IF U DARE TO EVEN COME...!!!
ESAHM_xIII

Anaheim, CA

#4462 Aug 21, 2013
VARR1O"EAST"S1D3 &#65279; "AHMx3"LOKOXES" GANG"R1FAM0S" CALLES LA PALMA AVE"ANNA DR1V3"BENMORE LANE"CANFIELD LANE"ACACIA AVE...fCK MY ENEMI"ES vESA13R1FA BEWARE OF EAST"SIDERS 4RM ANAH13M!!! CAILE PINCHE PANOCHITA N GET DUMPED ON ESE!!!!
APST wrote:
<quoted text>Fck you paisas your fcken hoods embarrassing queso!!!!! Go back to hiding before you get deported lol
LA JOLLA

Phoenix, AZ

#4463 Aug 22, 2013
funk all u foos ese this be LA JOLLA MAD 1'S GANG sayin funk all of anaheim bunch of punks jaja we be banging on all u foos and what! F#@K undies panochas kukarachas quesos trampas wesos chichas and everybody else u no what time it is
funny

Phoenix, AZ

#4464 Aug 22, 2013
LA JOLLA wrote:
funk all u foos ese this be LA JOLLA MAD 1'S GANG sayin funk all of anaheim bunch of punks jaja we be banging on all u foos and what! F#@K undies panochas kukarachas quesos trampas wesos chichas and everybody else u no what time it is
Relax rambo, you must be high or something.
A Grown Up

Anaheim, CA

#4465 Aug 22, 2013
Grow Up Adolescence kids/teens/"so called" adults.
A Grown Up

Anaheim, CA

#4466 Aug 22, 2013
in the real world, all of you are the epitome of the human race
Pobreros

Los Angeles, CA

#4467 Aug 22, 2013
WICKED wrote:
BARRIO CYPRESS CROOKS WALKER STREET MALDITOS Pela bean pies and cheese side Big bad city of CYPRESS
You fools are nada only rankers and all talk Pobre smashes on u lames
CAVE 13

Phoenix, AZ

#4468 Aug 22, 2013
LOS CYCLONEROS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA LEVA IT AINT FAIRY TALES ITS JUST THE TRUTH....ND I KNOE THE TRUTH HURTS BUT FACE IT U FOOS AINT SHIT. HAHA LAME FCK I BET YOU PUTOS DIDNT EVEN HIT UP NO GANG BANGERS PROBABLY JUST SOME LIL KIDS PLAYING IN FRONT OF THEIR PAD HAHAHA ND NOW YOU THINK UR BIG ND BAD COME ON LIL PUTO ASS LEVA U CAN FIND US ON POINEER PARQUE OR THE BRIDGE FCKEN LAME LETS SEE HOW SO RUFF SO TUFF YOU ARE WEN WE CHASE U LEVAS OUTTA OUR HOOD...IF U DARE TO EVEN COME...!!!
pinche undis why don't u ask the firme hinas that live on your lame calle. They will tell u we post up with no fking worries. AHM CAMBRIDGE GANG!
CAVE 13

Phoenix, AZ

#4469 Aug 22, 2013
VARRIO LOS EVILS wrote:
<quoted text>fck both u lames hahhahah
pela panochchchaaasss!!
VARRIO BOYS

Los Angeles, CA

#4470 Aug 22, 2013
LOS CYCLONEROS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pioneer park or the bridge???? Are u fcken serious hahaha since when is pioneer park a varrio and are u talking about that bridge on the end that goes over the freeway?? What a fken joke hahahha that shit aint no hood haha my kids play little league baseball at that park and I'm there all the time, every weekend and I never see any lame as chavalas from underwears or anybody at all at that park haha why would u want to claim that area anyway,that's a nice as area with nothing but white people liven around there stupid ass.Ain't nobody posted up there or on your fake as street! Your a leva and this shits funny fck all u lames!! Puro haster and wakefield ..Caile to a real park calsone! Southside Anaheim Ponderosa park Varrio Boys From The Hood Gang
LOS CYCLONEROS

Kailua Kona, HI

#4471 Aug 22, 2013
LA JOLLA wrote:
WTF?? HAHA THIS LAME FCK CEBOLLAS ARE DEAD AS FCK HAHAAH U FOOS CANT TAKE OVER ANAHEIM HAHA UR LIL SORRY HOOD CANT EVEN STEP UP TO THE TATOR TOTS OR WATERMALONS SO HOW THE FCK DO U EXPECT TO STEP UP TO THE CYCLONES? OR EVEN MY CITY?? GET THE FCK OUTTA HERE PINCHI CHAVALA!
USTx13 LOS CYCLONEROS

Kailua Kona, HI

#4472 Aug 22, 2013
VARRIO BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>Pioneer park or the bridge???? Are u fcken serious hahaha since when is pioneer park a varrio and are u talking about that bridge on the end that goes over the freeway?? What a fken joke hahahha that shit aint no hood haha my kids play little league baseball at that park and I'm there all the time, every weekend and I never see any lame as chavalas from underwears or anybody at all at that park haha why would u want to claim that area anyway,that's a nice as area with nothing but white people liven around there stupid ass.Ain't nobody posted up there or on your fake as street! Your a leva and this shits funny fck all u lames!! Puro haster and wakefield ..Caile to a real park calsone! Southside Anaheim Ponderosa park Varrio Boys From The Hood Gang
FCK U PINCHI BOLILLO! FCK UR LAME HOOD AND I WOULD CLAIM THAT WHOLE AREA CAUSE THE FUCKEN AREA BELONGS TO THE HILLSIDE GANG FCKER!! WE BE POSTED EVERYWHERE UNDERHILL BLASAM PIONEER PARK THE BRIDGE ALLEYS AND WHAT!! WE NEVER SEE NO BOLILLO THERE?? ND SPEAKING ABOUT PARKS U FOOS DONT EVEN POST UP IN URS IVE PASSED BY THEIR ND I NEVER SEE N E OF U LAMES BUT LIL KIDS PLAYING WITH THEIR BIKES OR PRETTI BOYS JUST CHILLIN HAHA DAMN I CANT BELIEVE THE SWWAG FAGS POST UP MORE THEN U LEVAS!! U CHAVALAS CANT EVEN COME OUT OF UR APARAMENT ND POST UP CUX U FCKERS R SCARED OF THEM PIGS!!! SO FCK YOU ESE!! AHM VARRIO HILLSIDEx13 GANG LOS CYCLONES KLICK FOO!!
USTx13 LOS CYCLONEROS

Kailua Kona, HI

#4473 Aug 22, 2013
CAVE 13 wrote:
<quoted text> pinche undis why don't u ask the firme hinas that live on your lame calle. They will tell u we post up with no fking worries. AHM CAMBRIDGE GANG!
HAHA ALRITE LEVA WE'LL SEE IF YOU BE IN MI VARRIO PINCHI CHAVALA MAMON.....NEXT TIME UR GUNNA BE COMING OUTTA MY HOOD IN A BODY BAG FCKEN LAME.....
ATC LMS GANGA

United States

#4474 Aug 22, 2013
little risky wrote:
<quoted text>
anaheim vatos locos gang rifa dogg
forget your homeboy listo chavala we know where he works at anaheim convention center dark dkin mayate
CAVE 13

Corona, CA

#4475 Aug 23, 2013
USTx13 LOS CYCLONEROS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA ALRITE LEVA WE'LL SEE IF YOU BE IN MI VARRIO PINCHI CHAVALA MAMON.....NEXT TIME UR GUNNA BE COMING OUTTA MY HOOD IN A BODY BAG FCKEN LAME.....
haha you are too funny.. Sounds like a firme time to me. U chumps can't smash a fly! Will C chump will C. AHM CAVE VSSK
anaheim blvd

Van Nuys, CA

#4476 Aug 23, 2013
Travelers City wrote:
<quoted text>Pinche panocha that verdes for life ese but it shouldn't even matter since your so called barrio died out years ago haaa that's rite we took u rankers out and now there's nothing but rats claiming your piece of shxt calle fckn peceta ! Pxssies don't even post up cuz your to scared to be on the calles that's why you only here about panochas on the internet pinche netbanger that shxt doesn't count leva!!!!!!!!!!
you bixches r on the green as well.fck all that area.nothing but pezetas and tecatos running around panochas and trapas(las chicas malas).
USTx13 LOS CYCLONEROS

Kailua Kona, HI

#4477 Aug 23, 2013
CAVE 13 wrote:
<quoted text> haha you are too funny.. Sounds like a firme time to me. U chumps can't smash a fly! Will C chump will C. AHM CAVE VSSK
SH*T SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL PINCHI kukaracha! F*CKEN PUTO BETTER NOT SNITCH US OUT WEN WE FCK UR ASS UP LEVA!!
USTx13 LOS CYCLONEROS

Kailua Kona, HI

#4478 Aug 23, 2013
anaheim blvd wrote:
<quoted text>you bixches r on the green as well.fck all that area.nothing but pezetas and tecatos running around panochas and trapas(las chicas malas).
WHO THE FCK R U LEVA?? FOR YOU EVERY GANG IN ANAHEIM IS ON THE GREENLITE! UR PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER TATOR TOT! BEING A LIL B*TCH!
CAVE 13

Kansas City, MO

#4479 Aug 23, 2013
USTx13 LOS CYCLONEROS wrote:
<quoted text>
SH*T SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL PINCHI kukaracha! F*CKEN PUTO BETTER NOT SNITCH US OUT WEN WE FCK UR ASS UP LEVA!!
must be mistaken us for you n the rest of the putos calzones!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min Brew In 32,746
Freeway Construction Update- Road and ramp clo... 7 hr LMNews 1
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 11 hr wicked wsa 174
News Lowea s hiring 45,000 seasonal workers includin... 15 hr Ramrod87 12
News Arcadia's coyote trapping program stirs debate (Aug '10) 23 hr jdally 48
News Churches without the church (Jun '09) Feb 9 dollarsbil 22
News City of Brea, detective win police-shooting law... (Apr '16) Jan 27 Info Request 2

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages