Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR HOOD IS FCKEN DEAD AINT NO ONE TO BANG ON! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT BE POSTED ARE THE PYSAS AND ROCKEROS NONE OF YOUR HOMIES ARE ACTIVE AND YOUR LITTLE ONE STREET GOT TAKEN OVER BY TRAMPS U FCKEN PECETA AND THE VERDE IS FOR LIFE PINCHE MOKOSO ASK SOMEBODY!!
don't be a hyna and claim a hood leva!Let me know where you r at I'll pay you a visit!!You can call me mr.zombie since you say we r dead and I'll show you the meaning of EVIL piece of shxt!!!!!!!
anaheim blvd

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

evils click wrote:
<quoted text>don't be a hyna and claim a hood leva!Let me know where you r at I'll pay you a visit!!You can call me mr.zombie since you say we r dead and I'll show you the meaning of EVIL piece of shxt!!!!!!!
you say you'll pay a visit?what happen to that foo from la colonia that be poosted at ross st?did you visit him?sht the fxck up panochado!them twekers from trampas have moved in you st.you should go to your exhood and pay them a visit.it'll be a bxtch fight.a tramp vs a pxssy
joe

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

evils click wrote:
<quoted text>don't be a hyna and claim a hood leva!Let me know where you r at I'll pay you a visit!!You can call me mr.zombie since you say we r dead and I'll show you the meaning of EVIL piece of shxt!!!!!!!
LOL u and your fairytales are a joke like I said your lil 1 street is dead been dead ain't no one posted in yourr so called hood that got taken over! I'm from La Colonia u no where my hoods at come thru u fcken leva!!!!!!
evils one

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text>LOL u and your fairytales are a joke like I said your lil 1 street is dead been dead ain't no one posted in yourr so called hood that got taken over! I'm from La Colonia u no where my hoods at come thru u fcken leva!!!!!!
orale I'm so sorry,we don't want pedo w/ you foos.I'm so scared of you vatos,don't tell your homeboy that be posting up at ross st porfavor carnal.ok ill say I'm a panocha if you don't trip on me.
lil jo from tijuana

Tijuana, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

w up con la gente de pinguins city
Destiny

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Do you want your children to follow in your footsteps? Get out of the hood.. Get an education and make real money. You were destined for so much more.
Destiny

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Destiny

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

cleanupyouract wrote:
The people of Anaheim along with the police need to BAND together and break up these gangs.
this city needs a rehabilitation project..
Homeboy Industries is rehab for gang-members

http://homeboyindustries.org/
fatty

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Destiny wrote:
Do you want your children to follow in your footsteps? Get out of the hood.. Get an education and make real money. You were destined for so much more.
I make plenty of money on my block I'll never leave my varrio!
Destiny

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

fatty wrote:
<quoted text>I make plenty of money on my block I'll never leave my varrio!

Do you want your kids to follow in your footsteps?
fairy tales sw ahm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Destiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want your kids to follow in your footsteps?
destiny this is the wrong place for that, as most of these ppl yuh dont know age n maturity level.
cple

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

anaheim blvd wrote:
<quoted text>you say you'll pay a visit?what happen to that foo from la colonia that be poosted at ross st?did you visit him?sht the fxck up panochado!them twekers from trampas have moved in you st.you should go to your exhood and pay them a visit.it'll be a bxtch fight.a tramp vs a pxssy
no one was around duxb fawk and go through pauline and let me know if you see a trampa cause when I go by I never seen one!!!
Evils gang

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

anaheim blvd wrote:
<quoted text>you say you'll pay a visit?what happen to that foo from la colonia that be poosted at ross st?did you visit him?sht the fxck up panochado!them twekers from trampas have moved in you st.you should go to your exhood and pay them a visit.it'll be a bxtch fight.a tramp vs a pxssy
where you at? Talk alot of smack lil leva
Jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

cple wrote:
<quoted text>no one was around duxb fawk and go through pauline and let me know if you see a trampa cause when I go by I never seen one!!!
I live on bush and sycamore and I always run into guys from travelers I been living here for 11 years Ive met all kinds of foos over here lafabrica citronst boys ssk wsa rascals folks
LA COLONIA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

KATELLA GANG BANGERS
atclm

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

lil jo from tijuana wrote:
w up con la gente de pinguins city
penguins is dead I haven't seen or bumped into anyone from penguins for years and I live across the street from lil people's park
atclm

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

evils one wrote:
<quoted text>orale I'm so sorry,we don't want pedo w/ you foos.I'm so scared of you vatos,don't tell your homeboy that be posting up at ross st porfavor carnal.ok ill say I'm a panocha if you don't trip on me.
haha break that sh*t down f**ken peceta
Anaheim Sur Califas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

HERES A LIST OF ANAHEIMS FINEST...ALL THESE VARRIOS BE ACTIVE AND HANDLING THERE BUSINESS!
ATCR-TRAVELERS
VLCR-COLONIA
WSA-WESTSIDE
ESA-EASTSIDE
AFG-FOLKS
ABP-POBRE
AVLS-VATOSLS
BFTH-BOYS
SSK-KROOKS
BST-SMALLTOWN
UST-UNDERHILL
CST-CITRON
JST-JEFFREY
PST-PAULINE
cple

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

atclm wrote:
<quoted text>haha break that sh*t down f**ken peceta
that wasnt a real evil and how come you leavs aren't around fxck a trampa and t j ere family!!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>I live on bush and sycamore and I always run into guys from travelers I been living here for 11 years Ive met all kinds of foos over here lafabrica citronst boys ssk wsa rascals folks
in other words you like to fxck!!? Am I right, of course I am stupix horx!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,361 - 3,380 of3,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brea Discussions

Search the Brea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter flying overhead last 20 min 6 min Nichole 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 min summons 4,861
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min Bullish 200,230
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 23 min Richard 4,785
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,613
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr Premier Soccer 4,761
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 hr sloading 7,817
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at July 13 at 2:55AM PDT

•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000