anaheim varrios x3
anaheim blvd

Los Angeles, CA

#4340 Jun 15, 2013
evils click wrote:
<quoted text>don't be a hyna and claim a hood leva!Let me know where you r at I'll pay you a visit!!You can call me mr.zombie since you say we r dead and I'll show you the meaning of EVIL piece of shxt!!!!!!!
you say you'll pay a visit?what happen to that foo from la colonia that be poosted at ross st?did you visit him?sht the fxck up panochado!them twekers from trampas have moved in you st.you should go to your exhood and pay them a visit.it'll be a bxtch fight.a tramp vs a pxssy
joe

Pacoima, CA

#4341 Jun 15, 2013
evils click wrote:
<quoted text>don't be a hyna and claim a hood leva!Let me know where you r at I'll pay you a visit!!You can call me mr.zombie since you say we r dead and I'll show you the meaning of EVIL piece of shxt!!!!!!!
LOL u and your fairytales are a joke like I said your lil 1 street is dead been dead ain't no one posted in yourr so called hood that got taken over! I'm from La Colonia u no where my hoods at come thru u fcken leva!!!!!!
evils one

Los Angeles, CA

#4342 Jun 16, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>LOL u and your fairytales are a joke like I said your lil 1 street is dead been dead ain't no one posted in yourr so called hood that got taken over! I'm from La Colonia u no where my hoods at come thru u fcken leva!!!!!!
orale I'm so sorry,we don't want pedo w/ you foos.I'm so scared of you vatos,don't tell your homeboy that be posting up at ross st porfavor carnal.ok ill say I'm a panocha if you don't trip on me.
lil jo from tijuana

Tijuana, Mexico

#4344 Jun 26, 2013
w up con la gente de pinguins city
Destiny

New York, NY

#4345 Jun 27, 2013
Do you want your children to follow in your footsteps? Get out of the hood.. Get an education and make real money. You were destined for so much more.
Destiny

New York, NY

#4346 Jun 27, 2013
Destiny

New York, NY

#4347 Jun 27, 2013
cleanupyouract wrote:
The people of Anaheim along with the police need to BAND together and break up these gangs.
this city needs a rehabilitation project..
Homeboy Industries is rehab for gang-members

http://homeboyindustries.org/
fatty

Los Angeles, CA

#4348 Jun 27, 2013
Destiny wrote:
Do you want your children to follow in your footsteps? Get out of the hood.. Get an education and make real money. You were destined for so much more.
I make plenty of money on my block I'll never leave my varrio!
Destiny

New York, NY

#4350 Jun 28, 2013
fatty wrote:
<quoted text>I make plenty of money on my block I'll never leave my varrio!

Do you want your kids to follow in your footsteps?
fairy tales sw ahm

United States

#4351 Jun 28, 2013
Destiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want your kids to follow in your footsteps?
destiny this is the wrong place for that, as most of these ppl yuh dont know age n maturity level.
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4352 Jun 29, 2013
anaheim blvd wrote:
<quoted text>you say you'll pay a visit?what happen to that foo from la colonia that be poosted at ross st?did you visit him?sht the fxck up panochado!them twekers from trampas have moved in you st.you should go to your exhood and pay them a visit.it'll be a bxtch fight.a tramp vs a pxssy
no one was around duxb fawk and go through pauline and let me know if you see a trampa cause when I go by I never seen one!!!
Evils gang

Anaheim, CA

#4353 Jun 29, 2013
anaheim blvd wrote:
<quoted text>you say you'll pay a visit?what happen to that foo from la colonia that be poosted at ross st?did you visit him?sht the fxck up panochado!them twekers from trampas have moved in you st.you should go to your exhood and pay them a visit.it'll be a bxtch fight.a tramp vs a pxssy
where you at? Talk alot of smack lil leva
Jessica

United States

#4354 Jun 29, 2013
cple wrote:
<quoted text>no one was around duxb fawk and go through pauline and let me know if you see a trampa cause when I go by I never seen one!!!
I live on bush and sycamore and I always run into guys from travelers I been living here for 11 years Ive met all kinds of foos over here lafabrica citronst boys ssk wsa rascals folks
LA COLONIA

Los Angeles, CA

#4355 Jun 30, 2013
KATELLA GANG BANGERS
atclm

Pico Rivera, CA

#4356 Jun 30, 2013
lil jo from tijuana wrote:
w up con la gente de pinguins city
penguins is dead I haven't seen or bumped into anyone from penguins for years and I live across the street from lil people's park
atclm

Pico Rivera, CA

#4357 Jun 30, 2013
evils one wrote:
<quoted text>orale I'm so sorry,we don't want pedo w/ you foos.I'm so scared of you vatos,don't tell your homeboy that be posting up at ross st porfavor carnal.ok ill say I'm a panocha if you don't trip on me.
haha break that sh*t down f**ken peceta
Anaheim Sur Califas

Pacoima, CA

#4358 Jun 30, 2013
HERES A LIST OF ANAHEIMS FINEST...ALL THESE VARRIOS BE ACTIVE AND HANDLING THERE BUSINESS!
ATCR-TRAVELERS
VLCR-COLONIA
WSA-WESTSIDE
ESA-EASTSIDE
AFG-FOLKS
ABP-POBRE
AVLS-VATOSLS
BFTH-BOYS
SSK-KROOKS
BST-SMALLTOWN
UST-UNDERHILL
CST-CITRON
JST-JEFFREY
PST-PAULINE
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4359 Jul 3, 2013
atclm wrote:
<quoted text>haha break that sh*t down f**ken peceta
that wasnt a real evil and how come you leavs aren't around fxck a trampa and t j ere family!!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4360 Jul 3, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>I live on bush and sycamore and I always run into guys from travelers I been living here for 11 years Ive met all kinds of foos over here lafabrica citronst boys ssk wsa rascals folks
in other words you like to fxck!!? Am I right, of course I am stupix horx!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4361 Jul 3, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>LOL u and your fairytales are a joke like I said your lil 1 street is dead been dead ain't no one posted in yourr so called hood that got taken over! I'm from La Colonia u no where my hoods at come thru u fcken leva!!!!!!
where you at bixch fxck bolonia isn't that big stanton now!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 4 hr Dave 20
News Missing OC Couple Found On Indian Reservation, ... 4 hr nacy11 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr tom wingo 29,767
Police Activity on Saranac Drive 22 hr onewhoknows 3
14923 Florita, La Mirada (Nov '12) Tue Be Appy 4
Cow Punches Woman In Los Angeles In Scene Caugh... Tue Robert Frost 4
new info about michael jackson!!!! (Jul '09) Tue BudH 14
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]