ANAHEIM COLONIA

Kailua Kona, HI

#4174 Mar 27, 2013
PURO ANACRIME V.LA COLONIAx111 GANG BERRY, GARZA, HARCOURT, STREET GANGSTERS! YOU NOE WHERE WE STAY PUTOS WE AINT HARD TO FIND!
Anonymous

Kailua Kona, HI

#4175 Mar 27, 2013
AHM
APST

Anaheim, CA

#4177 Mar 28, 2013
im telling you wrote:
6<quoted text>you fool are fxcken lame,talking about rats and you fools have rats in the free for all hood of yours,but I would never trust a tecato and you bxtches are all tecatos!and I went by your or tramps hood pauline st and said fxck pst but notting no one came out I think you were on you netbangging trip or asking for $ at jax
Every hood has ratas but in our hood the ratas aren't welcome not like trampas where it's okay as long as you don't rat out a trampa!!
BIG KATELLA YARD GANG

Kailua Kona, HI

#4178 Mar 28, 2013
AHM v.LAxCx13 RIFA

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#4179 Mar 28, 2013
Admit it, you mini bangers only belong to a clicka so you have someone to pony pack you when you are in the slam. Everybody knows it and hey, those fat cholitas do get tiring after awhile. Even eight or tem bud lites can't make one of them drawn up hos tolerable so go head on, get popped, head back to chino or palmdale and get after the choda checking.

Just remember to have mamacita bring plenty of preparation H on visitor day.
Droopy nela Avenues

Pacoima, CA

#4180 Mar 29, 2013
Just paroled from high desert after doing 15 years straight,all level 4 yards.New folsom,salinas valley,corcoran and a few others.Here's the varrios that I know about and was with more than a few homies from each hood,all righteous camaradas!
underhill street
citron street
jeffrey street
travelers cityuj
la colonia
anaheim folks
southside krooks
westside anaheim
anaheim boys
anaheim vatos locos
okay

Anaheim, CA

#4181 Mar 29, 2013
Droopy nela Avenues wrote:
Just paroled from high desert after doing 15 years straight,all level 4 yards.New folsom,salinas valley,corcoran and a few others.Here's the varrios that I know about and was with more than a few homies from each hood,all righteous camaradas!
underhill street
citron street
jeffrey street
travelers cityuj
la colonia
anaheim folks
southside krooks
westside anaheim
anaheim boys
anaheim vatos locos
okay. thats cool Lol so in 15 years thats all the hoods you ran into while busted. Jeffrey isnt even around?? haven't heard from colonia making noise in a while!? ws anaheim??? ahm boys injuction because of rape. and AVLS had the verde last time i check. but whatever you wanna think. Anaheim knows.

“Your bear to cross”

Whittier, California

#4182 Mar 29, 2013
Hey droopster, ya forgot to tell us all what you lubed up with when your homies were boofin ya in the culo. The corrections guys tell me crest toothpaste is popular.
Bully

United States

#4183 Mar 30, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
Hey droopster, ya forgot to tell us all what you lubed up with when your homies were boofin ya in the culo. The corrections guys tell me crest toothpaste is popular.
Shut the fck up stupid ass lame! You obviously have never been busted before and no the drunk tank doesn't count..Just so u know, out here in southern california, us sureņos dont play that shix! Take your nonsense elsewhere whiteboy
what a fxg

Los Angeles, CA

#4184 Apr 1, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
y r u asking what's good to lube your self with?is it ceuse last time u got butfxcked u ended up bleeding?
el paisa

Los Angeles, CA

#4185 Apr 1, 2013
ExSxAx3 wrote:
VEASt S1D3 AHMx3 GANG!
simon carnal puro easte seide anahieme putos deportado no moren dacke in anahieme was up to el chompis y el pulpo saludos al termiht the is deportado at oxjaca backen the bario putosshawwwww!
ESA

United States

#4186 Apr 1, 2013
el paisa wrote:
<quoted text>simon carnal puro easte seide anahieme putos deportado no moren dacke in anahieme was up to el chompis y el pulpo saludos al termiht the is deportado at oxjaca backen the bario putosshawwwww!
qiuoooo vo piasa como andamos homey soy el pinchi malias del barrio mas fregon purro eest side anahime calle anastasia drive qiuooo vo saludos a todos mis piasanos de la pandilla mas chingona awi wi que onda piasa loco adonde se encuentra estas en los estados o andas aka en el rancho? pinche migra culera me gararon en el barrrio miando en la calle chales homs esta caliente la cosa. aka estoy en chiapas con la familia pistiando y fumando criollo ya saves mijo purro eest side por vida saludos a todos los homeboys de la big bod ESA el pajaro topoyin caritas sapo chango tito cejas chuey gato pulpo chompis gordo feo raton enano pupit rana pulga y muchos mas soy el malias de eside ahm alratos
loln

Anaheim, CA

#4187 Apr 1, 2013
ESA wrote:
<quoted text>qiuoooo vo piasa como andamos homey soy el pinchi malias del barrio mas fregon purro eest side anahime calle anastasia drive qiuooo vo saludos a todos mis piasanos de la pandilla mas chingona awi wi que onda piasa loco adonde se encuentra estas en los estados o andas aka en el rancho? pinche migra culera me gararon en el barrrio miando en la calle chales homs esta caliente la cosa. aka estoy en chiapas con la familia pistiando y fumando criollo ya saves mijo purro eest side por vida saludos a todos los homeboys de la big bod ESA el pajaro topoyin caritas sapo chango tito cejas chuey gato pulpo chompis gordo feo raton enano pupit rana pulga y muchos mas soy el malias de eside ahm alratos
haha and most likely el chompis and malias are downer than whatever hood you claim. lame. Just saying, you sound retarded as fck every time you post shit like these... we get it esa gots alot of homies from mx. but i can almost a sure you that you gots homies that are from mx. stop being a retarded, cause it just makes you sound like a big babby hahaha.

“Your bear to cross”

Whittier, California

#4189 Apr 2, 2013
Talk about lame. Puny pachucos. You are the ones coming home from HDSP with fudge on your chorizo not me. But hey, what happens in Palmdale or Calipatria or Chino, stays there. Pobrecito mijo. Keep on pony packing your homies boys, those fat cholitas at home don't have a clue.
el paisa

Los Angeles, CA

#4190 Apr 2, 2013
loln wrote:
<quoted text>
haha and most likely el chompis and malias are downer than whatever hood you claim. lame. Just saying, you sound retarded as fck every time you post shit like these... we get it esa gots alot of homies from mx. but i can almost a sure you that you gots homies that are from mx. stop being a retarded, cause it just makes you sound like a big babby hahaha.
fxcket da you ese puro eate sided anahieme saludos to the carnales in chapas y oxjaca to maliyas y al manotas takeit carer off mi carnalito la changa al ratote estoy el la calle benmore tirando bario esos
Mousy

Baja California, Mexico

#4192 Apr 13, 2013
4rm ACV OG 4rm jr high big shout out 2 da homie Boxer el Joker y Oso, Casper
Puro ACVrX3
hahaha

Pacoima, CA

#4193 Apr 13, 2013
Mousy wrote:
Puro ACVrX3
fake ass hood! wait, u dont even have a hood hahaa paisa
anah13m blvd

United States

#4194 Apr 14, 2013
Mousy wrote:
Puro ACVrX3
acv????you lames still claim that st???didn't avls and ssk take over that st???you fools been out of the game to long!stay out,its not for you bixches.
jst

Anaheim, CA

#4195 Apr 16, 2013
jST 1
evil one

Modesto, CA

#4196 Apr 16, 2013
jst wrote:
jST 1
fxck a jerry kid APST EVIL ONES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 38 min Bruin For Life 27,419
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 51 min Eaddae 200,976
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) 5 hr Cory Trevor 15
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr simon says 4,986
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 8 hr scoop 2,273
'Hour of Power' pastor dismisses son (Oct '08) 17 hr B Schuller 14
An era closes for Schullers and their congregants (Jun '12) 17 hr R Schuller 3
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
•••