anaheim varrios x3
oeste katella avenida

Victorville, CA

#4151 Mar 23, 2013
LA COLONIA wrote:
<quoted text>What? Leftys a big ol rata piece of shiit! That punks no good ese I read the paper work on that leva!
compruebe usted mismo got nombres on papel from ur guys testimonio after negro 12pump you fellas up near the b drive. rape drive by no bueno or mas in the apartamento de los criminales
Tom Pappas

United States

#4152 Mar 23, 2013
Selling cherries and bagged oranges at fwy off-ramps.
Candy selling in front of banks.
Carts with fly-strewn fruit along the boulevard.

Illegals. Go home. Now.
Tom Pappas

United States

#4153 Mar 23, 2013
machete wrote:
<quoted text>And how many kids do u have with your daughter.. u scared to death bitch ass white piece of dogg shxt! Take your pedophile ass back to your post on that freeway exit wit your raggedy cardboard sign begging for chump change u fxckn pilgrim.. and keep on molesting your filthy redneck kids, that's why they get picked on from the first grade on up and while your at it take your ass back to europe were u belong u fxcken punk ass scary whiteboy
Queer-o. Wearing Dodger and Raiders gear and a pleated pink skirt.
machete

Los Angeles, CA

#4154 Mar 24, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
Illegals. Go home. Now.
Exactly! they're selling there products not just standing there barefooted with their molested kids begging for handouts! you'll never see a mexikan begging, we work for our families bixch! Now go back to your post on that freeway exit and dont forget your beat up cardboard sign...and put some shoes on them filthy redneck kids of yours and your sister ahaha inbred hicks will never learn and I fcken love it.. next
machete

Los Angeles, CA

#4155 Mar 24, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
Illegals. Go home. Now.
Go home now?? We're home u fcken scarey ass whiteboy! This is our land, always has been always will be! Your the fcken pilgrim that came from europe with your pedophile tendencies! Fcken immigrants...fck all u bixch ass honkeys, I'll slap the shix out of u and u wont do a dammm thing but hand over your wallet, keys to your car and house talkin about pleeease dont hurt me, pleease just take my money, here I'll even give u my daughter she sucks a goood dick ahahaa I pick on whiteboys for fun and I'm gonna slap the first motha fcken whiteboy I see walking by my block..I'll be back
machete

Los Angeles, CA

#4156 Mar 24, 2013
Here's a lil something for all u scared to death whiteboys, your whole history is on this one video...so sit back and watch, u just might learn something about your pathetic kind....enjoy
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
jolene barnes

United States

#4157 Mar 24, 2013
machete wrote:
<quoted text>Go home now?? We're home u fcken scarey ass whiteboy! This is our land, always has been always will be! Your the fcken pilgrim that came from europe with your pedophile tendencies! Fcken immigrants...fck all u bixch ass honkeys, I'll slap the shix out of u and u wont do a dammm thing but hand over your wallet, keys to your car and house talkin about pleeease dont hurt me, pleease just take my money, here I'll even give u my daughter she sucks a goood dick ahahaa I pick on whiteboys for fun and I'm gonna slap the first motha fcken whiteboy I see walking by my block..I'll be back
churros, big gulp drinks, chili-cheese fries, slurpees, snack chips... no wonder a lot of you fence jumpers are now so fat and suffering from diabetes.
you were better off eating only cactus, tortillas, and beans.

And QUIT spray painting your nonsense on the walls in my neighborhood!
sally

Los Angeles, CA

#4158 Mar 24, 2013
jolene barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
churros, big gulp drinks, chili-cheese fries, slurpees, snack chips... no wonder a lot of you fence jumpers are now so fat and suffering from diabetes.
Go get your sister pregnant dumb ass whiteboy
churros r good

Los Angeles, CA

#4161 Mar 26, 2013
jolene barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
lol sounds like ur obese grandma riding the bus. Hey dude, quick question why are you all mad? just be yourself and let people live you will be surprice how happy life is if you just stop hating.
machete

Los Angeles, CA

#4162 Mar 26, 2013
churros r good wrote:
<quoted text> lol sounds like ur obese grandma riding the bus. Hey dude, quick question why are you all mad? just be yourself and let people live you will be surprice how happy life is if you just stop hating.
Mann fck these scared too death racist white pieces of shittts
machete the ixtac killa

Los Angeles, CA

#4163 Mar 26, 2013
No good for nothing hicklits be calling the cops for some of the stupidest shit ive ever heard..Like someone walking on their lawn or how about when one of their filthy house cats didn't show up for left over spam hahahaaa bunch of scarey inbred hicks now take your pedophile ass back to europe were u belong ..sorry ass whiteboy!!!!!!!
churros are good

Westminster, CA

#4164 Mar 26, 2013
machete wrote:
<quoted text>Mann fck these scared too death racist white pieces of shittts
yes, my machete friend. I don't think whiteboy knows what the term machete means in this case. Its just some whiteboy reject or some punk that got his ass whooped. Happens all the time, lil whiteboys coming in the hood thinking they hard and then next time you know soft ass fuck. white boys quote "we don't make it, we fake it" with that said. peace and im outs!
Percy

United States

#4165 Mar 26, 2013
churros are good wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, my machete friend. I don't think whiteboy knows what the term machete means in this case. Its just some whiteboy reject or some punk that got his ass whooped. Happens all the time, lil whiteboys coming in the hood thinking they hard and then next time you know soft ass fuck. white boys quote "we don't make it, we fake it" with that said. peace and im outs!
Are you gay? Your soft pink petals are showing, queer-churro.
Percy

United States

#4166 Mar 26, 2013
machete the ixtac killa wrote:
No good for nothing hicklits be calling the cops for some of the stupidest shit ive ever heard..Like someone walking on their lawn or how about when one of their filthy house cats didn't show up for left over spam hahahaaa bunch of scarey inbred hicks now take your pedophile ass back to europe were u belong ..sorry ass whiteboy!!!!!!!
I bet you blow older white men behind the Shell station for $$$ to buy oversized shorts and 40 oz malt liquour.
STNX3

South Pasadena, CA

#4167 Mar 27, 2013
los malos gang big stantone x3
Unknown

Perris, CA

#4168 Mar 27, 2013
Big bad anaheim loks
ftt

Los Angeles, CA

#4169 Mar 27, 2013
All day
anah13m blvd

United States

#4171 Mar 27, 2013
STNX3 wrote:
los malos gang big stantone x3
los malos???isn't that travelers city (atclm)in anaheim not stantone???fuxken lames can't come up w/ a name so they us a name that is taken!and I didn't know stn had anything malo about ithahabxtchssss!!!!the city of stn has been taken over by all kind of fools from all over the county every hood you can think but no big stn,cvls,lilstn,y look at fern st all kind of fools from anaheim.the hoods in stn are dead.they have never been known.
ExSxAx3

Anaheim, CA

#4172 Mar 27, 2013
VEASt S1D3 AHMx3 GANG!
churros r good

Los Angeles, CA

#4173 Mar 27, 2013
Percy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gay? Your soft pink petals are showing, queer-churro.
i dont have to sound scary. you are the hater here lol. hey are you one of those cross dresser whiteboys, pretending they tough when behind doors you be acting like a girl. lol just saying all your posts have to do with gay stuff. you must like homosexuals. you sir r an idiot. get a life sucka. do something stop being scare. lol. thats the problem with you.."your" peoplr talk talk talk..no action. sue me hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Not who you think 34,442
News Father says softball team run unfairly (Apr '10) 9 hr Did U Fart 197
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr Reality Cheque 9,863
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) 22 hr Machete 12
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... Thu tellinitlikeitis 2
News Canyon Fire 2 containment at 75 percent; assist... Wed marg 1
News Thank first responders while enjoying Nashville... Wed marg 1

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages