Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Ftroopers wrote:
<quoted text>Fck panocha street! You lames r no good just a bunch of pecetas!!!!!!!!SUR
fxck the santana tramps!look whose talking?Theres a reason every other clicka left you lames!!! FXCK YOU!!APSTR
VLE

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Travelers City wrote:
<quoted text>BIG TRAVELERS CITY LOS MALOS DE PAULINE STREET Y QUE PANNOCHITA
PURO PAULINE that's right!! FXCK tramps make sure you get pauline across your chess cause i always knew tramps would eventually want to claim the hood!!P'S up!!You know we would never claim tramps city!!
ATCLMGXIII

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

VLE wrote:
<quoted text>PURO PAULINE that's right!! FXCK tramps make sure you get pauline across your chess cause i always knew tramps would eventually want to claim the hood!!P'S up!!You know we would never claim tramps city!!
That's right pannocha we took over your hard candy so called hood and now its ANAHEIM TRAVELERS CITY PANOCHA STREET CLIKA haha evils is dead ain't no such thing as evils ITS MALOS GANG PUTA fcken rats are all pecetas that can't even be on the mainline and best believe the verde is for life! Just got out the county and u lames are still no good haha now what leva!!!
CAVE 13

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

ATCLMGXIII wrote:
<quoted text>That's right pannocha we took over your hard candy so called hood and now its ANAHEIM TRAVELERS CITY PANOCHA STREET CLIKA haha evils is dead ain't no such thing as evils ITS MALOS GANG PUTA fcken rats are all pecetas that can't even be on the mainline and best believe the verde is for life! Just got out the county and u lames are still no good haha now what leva!!!
fk trashcans and punany sx... fk your leva homies from underwear sx too. AHM CAMBR1DGE AVE GANG CONTROLA
CUERVO

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

CAVE 13 wrote:
<quoted text> fk trashcans and punany sx... fk your leva homies from underwear sx too. AHM CAMBR1DGE AVE GANG CONTROLA
fck CUMBRIDGE!!
Ftroopers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

VLE wrote:
<quoted text>fxck the santana tramps!look whose talking?Theres a reason every other clicka left you lames!!! FXCK YOU!!APSTR
Fck panocha street punk! Nobody left the barrio you dumb ass peceta,we kicked them out!!!! You vatos got the greenlight for life and I will make sure it never comes off! What do they call your punk ass???
tRUth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

FXTROOP is well respected and I don't even bang! So everyone that wants to talk masa better get with the program.
tRUth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

When I hit county it was FXTROOP that was respected. Not once did I hear of any other hood making noise.
traviesa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

CUERVO wrote:
<quoted text>fck CUMBRIDGE!!
Joto!
vEAST SIDE AHM

Panorama City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

vEAST SIDE ANAHEIM LOCOXES GANG!! FCK ALL THEM ENEMIGAS HATING ON THAT E'SIDE!!! ANNA DRIVE LOCOXES PUT0S!!!
big dawg

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

WEST SIDE GUINIDA LANE BANGIN..FAWK ANYBODY CLAIMIN CHEESE SIDE..AV L'$
ES_ANNA DR

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

big dawg wrote:
WEST SIDE GUINIDA LANE BANGIN..FAWK ANYBODY CLAIMIN CHEESE SIDE..AV L'$
JUST ANOTHER fCKN PE.CETA (RATA)
EAST SIDE AHM CALLE ANNA DRIVE LOCOXES GANG! FcK A FcKEN NO GOOD VERGA LOVER!! BUNCH OF LAMES!!
Chris O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

They sure have a clearence... The people working an unbroken law of a malicious act of taking the law in there own hand. A case that doesn't exist or will not even hold up in court...
Chris O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I am speaking on my own behalf of people trying to work upon me...
Chris O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

What are the cops going to do, charge me for defending myself and speaking out. Ha!
Impossible!
cple

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ftroopers wrote:
<quoted text>Fck panocha street punk! Nobody left the barrio you dumb ass peceta,we kicked them out!!!! You vatos got the greenlight for life and I will make sure it never comes off! What do they call your punk ass???
highland,east side sa,southside,ovc,7th,all them you kicked out yeah right and we don't have the Verde puto!! Fxck you and what remains of your tramps leva!!We don't have the Verde dumb fxck so all you leva hood stop saying that shxt my homeboys r in the main and if you want to green light us make it a gangbanging thing instead of my homeboy beating up his wife!!bxtch
cple

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

All you punks just hate we don't have the Verde my homeboys r in the main so lay off us levas and to tramp city stop crying whenever we do something putos!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

ATCLMGXIII wrote:
<quoted text>That's right pannocha we took over your hard candy so called hood and now its ANAHEIM TRAVELERS CITY PANOCHA STREET CLIKA haha evils is dead ain't no such thing as evils ITS MALOS GANG PUTA fcken rats are all pecetas that can't even be on the mainline and best believe the verde is for life! Just got out the county and u lames are still no good haha now what leva!!!
fxcken rankers that's what you tramps r known for and for being ratas and we r in the mainline cause my homeboy chino just got out from the main and he's not the only one so stop saying your fantasies and ask your rata demon how your homeboy ran and left him to get beat up by me!!!hahaha
VLE

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ftroopers wrote:
<quoted text>Fck panocha street punk! Nobody left the barrio you dumb ass peceta,we kicked them out!!!! You vatos got the greenlight for life and I will make sure it never comes off! What do they call your punk ass???
its been off and i'm no punk ass and don't worry about what they call me i been upstate did my time i just don't like pxnks putting us down cause my hood is 99% legit we got greenlighted for no reason!!nothing to do with gangbanging and other hoods get away with drive bys , rape,and child molesting and no verde and ratas still claim their hood so all i got to say is P'S UP and my evils keep banging fxck all who oppose!!!
Travelers City

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

cple wrote:
<quoted text>fxcken rankers that's what you tramps r known for and for being ratas and we r in the mainline cause my homeboy chino just got out from the main and he's not the only one so stop saying your fantasies and ask your rata demon how your homeboy ran and left him to get beat up by me!!!hahaha
chino's a bitch ass tecato that got socked in the mouth and didn't do shit but lay on the floor begging for his life saying he dont bang anymore talking about I'm malias haha we even made him say fck panochas and he did like a straight fcken bitch! fck all u panochos living that 25 vida! fcken greenlighters dont even have a hood panocha street belongs to that big bad Travelers gang! u fcken rats ain't even on the map! hows your homegirl mousey and dreamer doing? what about joser,cisco and rascal and all u other no good pieces of shits! your so called hood has been dead for years chavala just accept it already!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Brea Forum right now

Search the Brea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 min Brian_G 7,851
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 56 min rain or snow to slow 15,928
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr tail pipe 4,898
no child left behind 6 hr ncash 4
Biola Track..best days & hours for the public t... (Oct '13) 6 hr Meester Daveed 5
Woman jailed for allegedly trying to extort $50... (Mar '10) 7 hr bird 25
•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brea People Search