anaheim varrios x3
evil

United States

#3964 Jan 19, 2013
mexicannot wrote:
I've noticed that all you dirty brown skin filthy rats only post on here during the week. Maby its because your immigrant parents are gone mowing lawns and doing slave labor and there home all weekend so you have to take cafe of you 20 siblings. You ALL are lame. Fck all your so called hoods. Wetbacks are scum and the Spanish took your country many years ago and all you can do is try to take over another but can't. Your bottom feeders and no one likes you.
Take your pedophile ass back to europe u fckin pilgrim, this is ours!!!!!!!!!!
buena park

Los Angeles, CA

#3965 Jan 20, 2013
mexicannot wrote:
I've noticed that all you dirty brown skin filthy rats only post on here during the week. Maby its because your immigrant parents are gone mowing lawns and doing slave labor and there home all weekend so you have to take cafe of you 20 siblings. You ALL are lame. Fck all your so called hoods. Wetbacks are scum and the Spanish took your country many years ago and all you can do is try to take over another but can't. Your bottom feeders and no one likes you.
Why are you so obsses with Mexicans? Tell us your wife/daughter/niece got fked by a brown skin ese like me. Is that y you are mad? Fkn csi wannabe tracking when ppl post..the answer is simple. Majority of people here have jobs...and post on this board whenever. punk ass fool I got alot of white homies that are with the business...you in the other end u just scared... I want to see you go out your moms house n go to your local hood and say something. To make it easy for you..since you r in bp then go to 9th st I think the fools from cheeside will be gladly to take your complaints haha weenie
15 st click

United States

#3966 Jan 20, 2013
HUERFANOSX3R GANG
anaheim

Buena Park, CA

#3967 Jan 22, 2013
anaheim cka gang
AFG

Valencia, CA

#3969 Jan 23, 2013
anaheim wrote:
anaheim cka gang
187 on ur wack ass hood ese V.AHMFOLKSX3
Jeweler

Huntington Beach, CA

#3970 Jan 24, 2013
LA"JOLLAX3 FXCK THE REST THERE ALL LAMES 187 on my enemies
Raptor

Buena Park, CA

#3972 Jan 24, 2013
BBG = Bikini Bottom Gang
sponge

Los Angeles, CA

#3973 Jan 24, 2013
Raptor wrote:
BBG = Bikini Bottom Gang
bob lol
vBOYSX3R

Anaheim, CA

#3974 Jan 25, 2013
anaheim wrote:
anaheim cka gang
FCK YOUR HOOD NEVER HEARD OF IT AND FCK FORKS!
la risas

United States

#3975 Jan 25, 2013
Arnt you foos from boys raepist?that's not gangster.you can't get none w/ out raepping haha
bitch for the hookers

United States

#3976 Jan 25, 2013
Fxck people still member but I'm a fxg newayz
haha

United States

#3977 Jan 25, 2013
anaheim wrote:
anaheim cka gang
thes fulios ain't no gang lmfao not even on the map
bitch for the hookers

United States

#3978 Jan 26, 2013
Cka?????who's that????its not sssk,dos fools are down as fxk
chicas del lado este ahm

United States

#3979 Jan 26, 2013
We're so scari dats es wuy we no come uot off anadriver to many gangasters
LIL GRIZZLY

Pasadena, CA

#3980 Jan 27, 2013
la risas wrote:
Arnt you foos from boys raepist?that's not gangster.you can't get none w/ out raepping haha
WTF ESE THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO, WE ROLLED OUT ALL THOSE FOO'S WE WERE ON GREEN LIGHT BUT WE PAID OUR DUES
BOYS FROM THE HOOD GANG X3
la risas

United States

#3981 Jan 27, 2013
First of all in a bixch stupid,and its just a ? Stupido vabosohahaha now go raep somebody
la risas

United States

#3982 Jan 27, 2013
Teddybear want to reap my dildx?you know so you can raep it.jajajajajajaj
Anaheim loco

Dallas, TX

#3984 Jan 29, 2013
What gang is in west romneya Drive
LIL GRIZZLY

Anaheim, CA

#3986 Jan 30, 2013
la risas wrote:
Teddybear want to reap my dildx?you know so you can raep it.jajajajajajaj
THIS PENDEJO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL HAHA, STAY IN SCHOOL PINCHE PAISA! BOYS FROM THE HOOD GANG!
Brown and Proud

Long Beach, CA

#3987 Jan 31, 2013
mexicannot wrote:
Really then why was your mama so anxious when asked for volunteers to repopulate the earth loving the chorizo till the very last drop. Don't be mad at the players be mad cuz you can't hang with the game it don't matter if your black or white it's a brown world and you better recognize cuz your the minority leva.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using C... 18 min Prosperity Fundie... 16
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr Bozo the clown 6,875
News Pomona Police Seek Man Following Pot Factory Bust (Apr '07) 12 hr Lmf 21
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,621
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 15 hr Beaver 1,863
News Orange teen inspired to help by her experiences Dec 8 Pen 3
News Manitoba Announces Fiscal Performance Advisory ... Dec 8 Greg Selinger - L... 1

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages