anaheim varrios x3
hey

Los Angeles, CA

#3943 Jan 17, 2013
15 st click wrote:
Cuz this HUERFANO is real 15 STREETER so don't b using 15 st click!
don't get all jumpy with me, was just asking bout your homie. lates
15 st click

Murrieta, CA

#3944 Jan 17, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
don't get all jumpy with me, was just asking bout your homie. lates
what do they call u!
hey

El Monte, CA

#3945 Jan 17, 2013
Stomps why?
Anaheimer

United States

#3946 Jan 17, 2013
Notices served to known gang members in Anaheim Wednesday is clear: if two or more of them even stand together, they could be arrested.

Under the injunction –the 12th brought against OC gangs, the fourth in the city of Anaheim –Eastside gang members are barred from standing, sitting, walking, driving or biking through a 1 square-mile safety zone stretching from Orangethorpe Avenue to Sycamore Street and from East Street to State College Boulevard.
Anaheimer

United States

#3947 Jan 17, 2013
To much power, i think...
Anaheimer

United States

#3948 Jan 17, 2013
Well, let them arrest me for showing my respect to others, while i say whats up. Ha!
Chris O

United States

#3949 Jan 17, 2013
This goes to the people who messed with me, not you... This is how i am...
Chris O

United States

#3950 Jan 17, 2013
This is good for laughs, but when the time comes, there will be no laughing. Tears will be comming down and will always be remebered of the retaliation of ones big mistake they ever made. Unless they like going up against something that would put there lives in danger or dead, think twice before you enter...
Chris O

United States

#3951 Jan 17, 2013
Patients will take it's time & time will take it"s place!
Chris O

United States

#3952 Jan 17, 2013
This is for all G's ( Stay up & strong)...
LOS BLVD LOCOS

Valencia, CA

#3953 Jan 17, 2013
AHM BARRIO POBRE X3 fk bd deadmnkeys dwc
hey

Westminster, CA

#3954 Jan 17, 2013
hey wrote:
Stomps why?
lol are you really that lonely that you have to pretend to be numerous people? instead of bitching in here you should find something more productive to do.
to the fool from ophs, no im not from your hood. I was just asking for your homie as he seem cool people.
ANAHEIMERO

United States

#3955 Jan 18, 2013
Anaheimer wrote:
Notices served to known gang members in Anaheim Wednesday is clear: if two or more of them even stand together, they could be arrested.
Under the injunction –the 12th brought against OC gangs, the fourth in the city of Anaheim –Eastside gang members are barred from standing, sitting, walking, driving or biking through a 1 square-mile safety zone stretching from Orangethorpe Avenue to Sycamore Street and from East Street to State College Boulevard.
Piasa ass hood is dead as fuhk...these paisas aint wit the business
Chris O

United States

#3956 Jan 18, 2013
I looked up "wab" on the internet and it gave me the definition for "Wab": A person born from another country that has no adaptation of the main-stream Southern California culture and limited english language vocabulary and pronounciation like: I like Yumbo Yack from Yack'n d bokes. Same definition as "chuntaro." Most commonly used in Orange County, CA. Probably originated their and mainly used towards mexicano's...
Chris O

United States

#3957 Jan 18, 2013
Wow!
orale

El Monte, CA

#3958 Jan 18, 2013
LOS BLVD LOCOS wrote:
AHM BARRIO POBRE X3 fk bd deadmnkeys dwc
Ey homie isn't dwc some stupid little tagging crew? Been seing their writtings but never any of them.
mexicannot

El Monte, CA

#3960 Jan 19, 2013
I've noticed that all you dirty brown skin filthy rats only post on here during the week. Maby its because your immigrant parents are gone mowing lawns and doing slave labor and there home all weekend so you have to take cafe of you 20 siblings. You ALL are lame. Fck all your so called hoods. Wetbacks are scum and the Spanish took your country many years ago and all you can do is try to take over another but can't. Your bottom feeders and no one likes you.
machete

United States

#3961 Jan 19, 2013
mexicannot wrote:
I've noticed that all you dirty brown skin filthy rats only post on here during the week. Maby its because your immigrant parents are gone mowing lawns and doing slave labor and there home all weekend so you have to take cafe of you 20 siblings. You ALL are lame. Fck all your so called hoods. Wetbacks are scum and the Spanish took your country many years ago and all you can do is try to take over another but can't. Your bottom feeders and no one likes you.
haha and many kids do u have with your biological daughter? dumb ass fcken hick.. take your molested ass to your post on that freeway exit with your raggedy cardboard sign and get to begging just like your pedophile daddy taught u, u stupid ass redneck.. still mad cus there's a black president in that piece of shitt Whitehouse haha what happened to mitt lol go molest your son and keep it in the family punk ass biatch!!!!!
hahahaa

United States

#3962 Jan 19, 2013
mexicannot wrote:
scared to death and complaining about everything haha fcken dumb ass white people are funny especially when I'm taking your shitt in front of your fat ass wife and kids and u dont do shitt about it because u is a bitch ass whiteboy that gets punked from the first grade on up lol keep shooting up elementary schools and killing innocent children all because u had it ruff growing up haha bitch ass whiteboy getting molested by your own parents even your granpa be hitting that shit hah ..so how many kids do u have with your daughter with your pedophile ass.. now go call the cops because u can't find one of your filthy stray cats u dumb ass hickbert.. here's a video so u can learn something about your pathetic kind, enjoy!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bully

United States

#3963 Jan 19, 2013
I beat up whiteboys for fun! Its funny as fawk when they start crying, handing u their wallet, car and house keys.. its too easy and I love it! As a matter of fact I'm gonna go smack the first white piece of sh*t I see... I'll be back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 min Davis 9,722
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 1 hr Voice of Reason 2
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 7 hr HHG 1,829
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Poster X 34,162
Review: Misty Marie Henderson Sun MISTY MARIE HENDE... 3
News Proposed high-speed railroad getting more suppo... Sep 15 Well Well 3
News Disney parks stop scans for topless riders (May '09) Sep 15 M Abe 20

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages