Anaheim California

United States

#3806 Dec 14, 2012
BIG ANAHEIM SUR 13 ORANGE COUNTY'S FINEST!
TRAVELERS CITY
PENGUINS CITY
BARRIO POBRE
WS ANAHEIM
ES ANAHEIM
VATOS LOCOS
LA COLONIA
FOLKS GANG
SMALL TOWN
VARRIO BOYS
SS KROOKS
LA FABRICA
PAULINE ST
CITRON ST
JEFFREY ST
UNDERHILL ST
KROEGGER ST
ANAHEIM C K A

Cypress, CA

#3807 Dec 14, 2012
ANAHEIM X3 wrote:
ALSO REPPING ANACRIME
A.C.W=(A)ZTEC (W)ARRIORS GANG 13
C.K.A=(C)HICANOS (K)ill (A)LL 13
VARRIO BENMORE LANE X3
RESPECTS TO ALL PURO ANAHEIM IF I LEFT ANYONE OUT..THEN REPRESENT!!!!
[b]rown [f]amily [c]hicanos [k]ill [a]ll x3 rifa
Folkster

United States

#3808 Dec 14, 2012
ANAHEIM C K A wrote:
<quoted text> [b]rown [f]amily [c]hicanos [k]ill [a]ll x3 rifa
Fake ass varrio!!!! Your fake hood ain't on da map ese hahah BIG BAD FOLKS GANG RIFA
EAST SIDE ANAHEIM

Bellflower, CA

#3809 Dec 14, 2012
stupid cheesecake benmore lane belongs to and is EAST SIDE claim a real hood leva enemigas can't get none
CAVE X3

Corona, CA

#3810 Dec 15, 2012
EAST SIDE ANAHEIM wrote:
stupid cheesecake benmore lane belongs to and is EAST SIDE claim a real hood leva enemigas can't get none
both of your lame hoods pelan.. fk cheesecakes, cheeseside and benovers too!
AHM CAMBRIDGE AVE GANGA SOUTH SIDE KROOKS
Folkster

United States

#3811 Dec 15, 2012
That's rite fk cheesecakes chavalas! AFG
Folkster

United States

#3812 Dec 16, 2012
AVLS wrote:
<quoted text>man fck u foos! u foos killed my homey joker nd that shit ain't rite homes but serio stop picking on us, porfas!!!
Fk verga luvers! All your homies are rankers especially in tha halls ese! I checked that lame oso and he didn't even want to get down saying he dont bang anymore haha cartoon was getting beat up all day long in the halls he stopped coming out of his cell even at the juvenile section in lacy he was a bitch saying he's a christian and that he dont bang fken pussy serio and then I find out his jefe a older veterano from verga luvers was molesting his ass since he was a baby haha that's rite your homeboy Anthony serano cartoons dad got busted for molesting little boys at the boxing gym in sant ana!! what a fken disgrace ese and to find out that your other homey named boxer was doing the same shit?? fk your hoods infested with child molesters haha your homeboy listo is a big time rata also and green eyes is a hood hopper and a crack head I remember when he was trying to claim my hood haha we put a stop to that real quick! that lame foo mike chavira is a tecato that sells his kids pampers in front of north gate! my homboy socked that foo in the mouth and he didn't do shit just said I dont bang anymore and that I'm too malias to fight just let me go hahahaa fken lame ass vacas!! that leva yogi resting in piss was the biggest ranker out of all of them! everybody fked that lame up in the halls and the calles always crying nd shit fken pussy was a hood hopper too! that foo bones is a little rat that ranked out on my homegirl that's rite he ranked out on a hyna and my homeboys jumped out the car and beat his ass and took his shoes haha and that leva bones called the cops and pointed out my homegirl and the homeboys and testified in court fken ratas we got paper work on that foo fk vacas verga luvers whatever they go by they are all bitches and I can go on and on about these fkin levas but I'm done for now ahahahaha THATS ALL FOLKS!!!!
TRAVELERS LOS MALOS

United States

#3813 Dec 17, 2012
AHAHAHAA FCK VERGA LICKERS BTCH ASS RATS!!!!!
Pela

Modesto, CA

#3814 Dec 17, 2012
CAVE X3 wrote:
<quoted text> both of your lame hoods pelan.. fk cheesecakes, cheeseside and benovers too!
AHM CAMBRIDGE AVE GANGA SOUTH SIDE KROOKS
fk kakaS 2!
FCK U

Chino, CA

#3817 Dec 18, 2012
TRAVELERS LOS MALOS wrote:
AHAHAHAA FCK VERGA LICKERS BTCH ASS RATS!!!!!
TRAVELERS are pans! You foos are lame setups always ranking out punks is all you are
ANAHEIM C K A

Cypress, CA

#3818 Dec 18, 2012
C K A GANG LOS SICK FU CKS! F UCK A FORK NOTHING BUT RANKERS!
C K A

Cypress, CA

#3819 Dec 18, 2012
Folkster wrote:
<quoted text>Fake ass varrio!!!! Your fake hood ain't on da map ese hahah BIG BAD FOLKS GANG RIFA
f ck a tenedor! haha si'CKA GANG & FU CK ALL MY ENEMIES
CAVE X3

Corona, CA

#3820 Dec 18, 2012
Pela wrote:
<quoted text>fk kakaS 2!
right back at you fk tragavergas city!
Pela

Kent, WA

#3822 Dec 19, 2012
CAVE X3 wrote:
<quoted text> right back at you fk tragavergas city!
hahaha..fk kakas and trash cans,net tagger lol..
Baller

United States

#3823 Dec 19, 2012
hahaha she's back the infamous netbanger,, with her defunct hood lmfaoo she's too scarrred to use one of her names lol pinche pelona ffrom crow village is a funny lil bitch that I like to pick on! What's up girl why u using the name pela now?? aha fcken internet weeny lol tell your jefa I said q- vo hahahaaa listo lil badass lefty pan silck chunkla babosa and the list keeps goin los dirty broads is a joke just like pelonas bitch azz!!!
Pela

Kent, WA

#3824 Dec 19, 2012
Baller wrote:
hahaha she's back the infamous netbanger,, with her defunct hood lmfaoo she's too scarrred to use one of her names lol pinche pelona ffrom crow village is a funny lil bitch that I like to pick on! What's up girl why u using the name pela now?? aha fcken internet weeny lol tell your jefa I said q- vo hahahaaa listo lil badass lefty pan silck chunkla babosa and the list keeps goin los dirty broads is a joke just like pelonas bitch azz!!!
lol lame fck!!get off his cock!!!!hahahaha...those foos must of left u dramatized lol
big dawg

Anaheim, CA

#3825 Dec 19, 2012
Baller wrote:
ey foo go kill urzelf lame lol
Fabricas

United States

#3826 Dec 19, 2012
Folkster wrote:
<quoted text>Fk verga luvers! All your homies are rankers especially in tha halls ese! I checked that lame oso and he didn't even want to get down saying he dont bang anymore haha cartoon was getting beat up all day long in the halls he stopped coming out of his cell even at the juvenile section in lacy he was a bitch saying he's a christian and that he dont bang fken pussy serio and then I find out his jefe a older veterano from verga luvers was molesting his ass since he was a baby haha that's rite your homeboy Anthony serano cartoons dad got busted for molesting little boys at the boxing gym in sant ana!! what a fken disgrace ese and to find out that your other homey named boxer was doing the same shit?? fk your hoods infested with child molesters haha your homeboy listo is a big time rata also and green eyes is a hood hopper and a crack head I remember when he was trying to claim my hood haha we put a stop to that real quick! that lame foo mike chavira is a tecato that sells his kids pampers in front of north gate! my homboy socked that foo in the mouth and he didn't do shit just said I dont bang anymore and that I'm too malias to fight just let me go hahahaa fken lame ass vacas!! that leva yogi resting in piss was the biggest ranker out of all of them! everybody fked that lame up in the halls and the calles always crying nd shit fken pussy was a hood hopper too! that foo bones is a little rat that ranked out on my homegirl that's rite he ranked out on a hyna and my homeboys jumped out the car and beat his ass and took his shoes haha and that leva bones called the cops and pointed out my homegirl and the homeboys and testified in court fken ratas we got paper work on that foo fk vacas verga luvers whatever they go by they are all bitches and I can go on and on about these fkin levas but I'm done for now ahahahaha THATS ALL FOLKS!!!!
This shets funny as fuxk ..First off fuxk forks all day!! I'm from la fabrica gang and i no all the og's from berry street cuz we got along but Avls has turned into a weak as varrio and all this shet I just read is making sense and now I understand why cartoon would run and hide when his dad would come to the block looking for him lol cartoon was a cool youngster and i havent seen him in years but he was always kicking it with the homies and that some fuxked up shet but its fuxken funny and I could care less cuz these fools are a disgrace! I no they jumped in a grip of youngsters into there varrio but I hear that all of them are rats or hood hoppers like risky and green eyez both straight levas! I have no respect for this varrio anymore even though I still talk to a couple older cats like porky crow and criminal now those are real vatos locos but these new youngsters are all bitchez with no heart or stillo and the homies from berry street talk mad shet on these youngsters and that's what I dont understand about these vatos they should just get rid of the new generation that's fuxking everything up for there varrio but hey who am I to tell them on how to run that varrio but I understand what this fork is talking about ..fuxk it Its still all about the big Anaheim Fabricas gang sur trece oc locos!
PELON CVLS

United States

#3827 Dec 19, 2012
All these chumps ar jealous of me serio. I mean I've been a hard gang/netbanger for years now and ever sence my jefa got me a new computer I can finally get at these putos. A couple vatos found out that I'm a Joto and now they think I'm not down. I'm still down serio I bang harder now. These fools just don't no, and BALLER needs to recognise that just because I can't Finnish a tall can cervesa doesn't mean I'm not hard. I might be a pan but I'm also a gangster!
Baller

United States

#3829 Dec 19, 2012
Pelona from Clown Village AKA Chupa Vergas is the roughest toughest meanest internet banging paisa and she's coming to a varrio near you! 1st she's gonna "Google" you levas Next she's gonna "click" on you rankers Then she's gonna "delete" all you wabs. And if that's not enough, she's gonna throw all you panes in the "recycle bin" LMFAO!!! POBRESITA.. SHE TRYS SOOOO HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS PERO NO PUEDE HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Bruin Nation 28,403
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 16 hr WC NHC 1,748
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 21 hr Concerned Parents 4
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti Sat wooddude 24
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Sat other coach 5,283
Stanton: Man 'blew their brains out' for Lexus (Jan '14) Sat jamie 4

High Wind Watch for Orange County was issued at December 21 at 1:55PM PST

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brea People Search