Anaheimero

United States

#3781 Dec 4, 2012
CALLE JEFFREY wrote:
<quoted text>ajajjaja what's up weso hows all your dead homegirls doin chump? that's rite puta this be that tijuanero that be laying u rankers out since the early 90s and probably even befor dat jajaa fuxk your weak ass hood chump! all your homies are rankers and bitxhes that bow down to this Jeffrey street gangster! wats up then ese .I be all up in that peacful ass hood of yours and not one weak snitch in site jaaja pussys can't even retaliate for all them dead wesos restin n piss by that jeffrey street gang! that's rite punk we control your weak ass hood. juno and loara yah I no that's were we killed your homeboy .ask your homeboys lil moco who gots your weak hood in check since the 90s and still controlling till this day chavalas put in some real work jajaa never done nada for them dead wesos!!!!!!!""!! J'S UP
TRUE...WEAKSIDE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE WEAKEST VARRIO IN ANACRIME! THEY GET SMASHED ON BY ALL THEIR ENEMIES AND NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
Ranker

Concord, CA

#3782 Dec 4, 2012
Anaheimero wrote:
<quoted text>TRUE...WEAKSIDE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE WEAKEST VARRIO IN ANACRIME! THEY GET SMASHED ON BY ALL THEIR ENEMIES AND NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
shut the fck ranker!!cholo in barrio!!
Anaheimero

United States

#3783 Dec 4, 2012
Ranker wrote:
<quoted text>shut the fck ranker!!cholo in barrio!!
Aahhh did I hurt your feelings weeny lollll wesos ain't chit
Ranker

Concord, CA

#3784 Dec 4, 2012
Anaheimero wrote:
<quoted text>Aahhh did I hurt your feelings weeny lollll wesos ain't chit
fck u and west side ranker!wtf anaheimero?!u want 2 sound like If u bang ranker hahaha!!
Anaheimero

United States

#3785 Dec 5, 2012
Ranker wrote:
<quoted text>fck u and west side ranker!wtf anaheimero?!u want 2 sound like If u bang ranker hahaha!!
I sure as hell dont be bangin my varrio on this internet
Anaheimero

United States

#3786 Dec 5, 2012
...Ranker!
Anaheim

United States

#3787 Dec 6, 2012
East Town Liquor is the hot-spot...
out of bounce

Anaheim, CA

#3788 Dec 7, 2012
lol afg, lames. You fools get check by your own residents! haha how lame is that..you guys could talk all you want, at the end the calles know whats going on. Meth soldiers. I dont got to talk shit its the truth. You so lame you be claiming your sorry ass hood in here. Dissing my barrio, homie por favor somos pocos pero locos. You ran once you see the us come. Nomas.
AHM

Sherman Oaks, CA

#3789 Dec 7, 2012
varrio FOLKSX3 fk your hood homie
187esbp

Sherman Oaks, CA

#3790 Dec 10, 2012
V.LS CYTES BUENA PARQUE IS OURS fk all the enemies
Marijuano

United States

#3791 Dec 10, 2012
out of bounce wrote:
lol afg, lames. You fools get check by your own residents! haha how lame is that..you guys could talk all you want, at the end the calles know whats going on. Meth soldiers. I dont got to talk shit its the truth. You so lame you be claiming your sorry ass hood in here. Dissing my barrio, homie por favor somos pocos pero locos. You ran once you see the us come. Nomas.
Straight paisa
ANAHEIM C K A

Cypress, CA

#3792 Dec 11, 2012
f*ck a fork and a verga lover. CKA controlla f*ck the enemies
Richie L

San Jose, CA

#3793 Dec 11, 2012
Varrios take it in the azz and beg for more.

Stupid Wet-Backs!
ANAHEIM C K A

Cypress, CA

#3795 Dec 11, 2012
CkA brookhurst park rifa
Ariel

Sherman Oaks, CA

#3798 Dec 11, 2012
fk chessecakes homie you fools arent even a real hood fkin rankers cant compare to that FOLKSX3
ESE MICLO

Cypress, CA

#3800 Dec 12, 2012
siccckk...all you fools look stooped talking shit....its all about LA EME
ALMG

Ojai, CA

#3801 Dec 12, 2012
ANAHEIM LOS MALOS DE W1CC3D S1D3DRS
AVLS

United States

#3802 Dec 12, 2012
ALMG wrote:
ANAHEIM LOS MALOS DE W1CC3D S1D3DRS
man fck u foos! u foos killed my homey joker nd that shit ain't rite homes but serio stop picking on us, porfas!!!
mas puto

Anaheim, CA

#3804 Dec 13, 2012
Marijuano wrote:
<quoted text>Straight paisa
haha what, you a whiteboy? stop shooting your own homies. lol.. I got Azteca blood in me, and fucking proud of it. stop tweaking homie and aim right, oh yeah come help your homies from ariel. they getting shot at by nobodies that live and still live there! check yourself punk.
Marijuano

United States

#3805 Dec 13, 2012
mas puto wrote:
<quoted text>
haha what, you a whiteboy? stop shooting your own homies. lol.. I got Azteca blood in me, and fucking proud of it. stop tweaking homie and aim right, oh yeah come help your homies from ariel. they getting shot at by nobodies that live and still live there! check yourself punk.
what the fck ar u talking about? and yeah u sound like a straight up fcken wab! go comb your hair and listen to mana u fcken groupie! azteca blood haha u mean chunty blood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen on 10 23? 4 hr Behr 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr Champion fan club 5,095
7-Year-Old Shot In Anaheim 9 hr Yay goby 1
Marine jailed in Mexico on weapons charges awai... 10 hr Bomb Mexico 3
Review: 72 hours web 12 hr hadechanged 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Bruin For Life 27,929
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) Wed La Mirada 1,747

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match

Brea Jobs

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brea

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]