anaheim varrios x3
WAR

Anaheim, CA

#3759 Nov 28, 2012
West Side Anaheim 13 xuck da rest!!!!!!
big dawg

Anaheim, CA

#3760 Nov 29, 2012
FUXIN AVLS GANG MOST HAXED AND ACXIVE ON THE A ..SOUTH IRIS AND WEST GUINIDA WE BE AT..FAWK THE HATERS SUCK A FAT D***
BOYS

United States

#3761 Nov 29, 2012
WAR wrote:
West Side Anaheim 13 xuck da rest!!!!!!
hahahaa fck your dead as hood and you dead as homegirls resting n piss wesote!!!! VARRIO BOYS GANG
BOYS

United States

#3762 Nov 29, 2012
big dawg wrote:
FUXIN AVLS GANG MOST HAXED AND ACXIVE ON THE A ..SOUTH IRIS AND WEST GUINIDA WE BE AT..FAWK THE HATERS SUCK A FAT D***
hahahaa another lame as lop with a piece of shet hood! I just got out from county and all your homies be wearing blue bands in single man cells hahaa fckin pesetas!! fck all your homies are rats and no good pinche vacas are a disgrace ese!!!! your hoods dead as fck and aint no one on guinida or iris so stop selling wolf tickets verga lover!!! SXS AHM BOYS CONTROLA
stanley

United States

#3763 Nov 29, 2012
I sure do miss my little purrrdy .Its so putrefying knowing she's out there all alone wandering around like a lost soul. I sure hope and pray she finds her purrrdy way home. I've been leaving her favorite snack out by the door where she loves to sleep and as of now I haven't seen any sign whatsoever that she's been home. I truly dont know what Im going to do without my purrrdy. she means the world to me I tell you
big dawg

Anaheim, CA

#3764 Nov 29, 2012
Bolio stfu weenie the word in da calles is you foos ain't active and ain't doin nada fu*in chump..fawk your rapist hood all you foos is wabs palabra gtfo of here with your b.s fairy tails lol..VARRIO GUINIDA LANE WHERE THE PIGS GET LIT..FAWK APD
Travelers City

United States

#3765 Nov 29, 2012
big dawg wrote:
Bolio stfu weenie the word in da calles is you foos ain't active and ain't doin nada fu*in chump..fawk your rapist hood all you foos is wabs palabra gtfo of here with your b.s fairy tails lol..VARRIO GUINIDA LANE WHERE THE PIGS GET LIT..FAWK APD
PELA!!! VACAS IS DEAD JUST LIKE JOKER YOU F***N DROP OUTS
Anaheim

United States

#3766 Nov 29, 2012
What up Oscar!!!
LOL

Garden Grove, CA

#3768 Nov 30, 2012
BUNCH OF LOW LIFES!!! LOL
LOL

Garden Grove, CA

#3769 Nov 30, 2012
from reading this, who got the biggest gun, who got the baddest hardest gang...
OSCAR

El Monte, CA

#3771 Dec 1, 2012
Anaheim wrote:
What up Oscar!!!
qvo homie how you been dawg? Long time no see in the calles
AFG

United States

#3772 Dec 1, 2012
varrio folksx3 rifa droppin all enemies 187 pobre stn bd mtk
AFG

United States

#3773 Dec 1, 2012
dead monkeys get smashed on our side of the tracks V.FOLKSX3
Anaheim

United States

#3774 Dec 1, 2012
OSCAR wrote:
<quoted text> qvo homie how you been dawg? Long time no see in the calles
Nothing, just here and waiting to see whats going to happen...
Anaheim

United States

#3775 Dec 1, 2012
Patients will take it's time & time will take it"s place!
Anaheim

United States

#3776 Dec 1, 2012
Stay up & strong...
WAR

Anaheim, CA

#3777 Dec 3, 2012
BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaa fck your dead as hood and you dead as homegirls resting n piss wesote!!!! VARRIO BOYS GANG
stfu bollio kome through then u pan Juno st n loara Where da wild wild WEST GANG B AT!!!! U lopss last time we went through your lame hood u pusssyss ran inside da apartments on wakefield!!! Ur home girl droopy knows jajaja WAR GANG ESE MR STRETCH!!! VWSAx3
CALLE JEFFREY

United States

#3778 Dec 3, 2012
WAR wrote:
<quoted text> stfu bollio kome through then u pan Juno st n loara Where da wild wild WEST GANG B AT!!!! U lopss last time we went through your lame hood u pusssyss ran inside da apartments on wakefield!!! Ur home girl droopy knows jajaja WAR GANG ESE MR STRETCH!!! VWSAx3
ajajjaja what's up weso hows all your dead homegirls doin chump? that's rite puta this be that tijuanero that be laying u rankers out since the early 90s and probably even befor dat jajaa fuxk your weak ass hood chump! all your homies are rankers and bitxhes that bow down to this Jeffrey street gangster! wats up then ese .I be all up in that peacful ass hood of yours and not one weak snitch in site jaaja pussys can't even retaliate for all them dead wesos restin n piss by that jeffrey street gang! that's rite punk we control your weak ass hood. juno and loara yah I no that's were we killed your homeboy .ask your homeboys lil moco who gots your weak hood in check since the 90s and still controlling till this day chavalas put in some real work jajaa never done nada for them dead wesos!!!!!!!""!! J'S UP
AFG

United States

#3779 Dec 4, 2012
WAR wrote:
<quoted text> stfu bollio kome through then u pan Juno st n loara Where da wild wild WEST GANG B AT!!!! U lopss last time we went through your lame hood u pusssyss ran inside da apartments on wakefield!!! Ur home girl droopy knows jajaja WAR GANG ESE MR STRETCH!!! VWSAx3
big bad varrio folksx3 homie you fools lame never come thru ariel
AFG

United States

#3780 Dec 4, 2012
ariel st rifa-V.FOLKSX3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr SHHHH 7,287
BUDH....the king of Topix posters. Big deal. Yo... (Oct '11) 8 hr GateKeeper 17
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 9 hr Well Well 4,839
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 18 hr Vlm 86
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,715
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) Wed Ssk 166
News Riverside authorities serve warrants in Tustin,... Wed Joe Smoe 2

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages