#3736 Nov 16, 2012
CVLS wrote:
<quoted text>fck chuntanaita scrapa!
This lil kid doesn't learn hahaaa
Baller

United States

#3737 Nov 16, 2012
LOS D1RTY B1RDS wrote:
<quoted text>Fck ssg punk!the real hood in OC is CROW V13LLAGE LOCOTES STANTON GANG LEFTY
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h LMFAOO She's back and she gots a new name for everyone LOL the infamous netbanger of all topix is back and she's fiesty with that new name LEFTY??? Ahahaha WTF happened to PELONA from COCK VILLAGE LOS DIRTY BROADS GANG or wait u also went by LISTO,LILBADASS,SILK,CHUNKLA,B ABOSA,PAN and the list goes on.. but now your LEFTY huh hahaha what a lil fcken fake ass wannabe with your fake ass gang LOL tell your jefita I send my love HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lame!!!
CVLS

United States

#3738 Nov 16, 2012
Hey Baller get of my posts homie. I'm trying to netbang serio. Your making me look like a pan in front of all the bangers ese, no mames way. Pleeeeaaase let me bang on here without ruining it for me. My jefa said Hello back, I gotta go try and Finnish my budlight before she gets back. Alratos
Troublez

United States

#3739 Nov 16, 2012
why does everyone pick on pelon? poor kid! I think he just wants attention or a friend?
Anaheim

United States

#3740 Nov 16, 2012
This is good for laughs, but when the time comes, there will be no laughing. Tears will be comming down and will always be remebered of the retaliation of ones big mistake they ever made. Unless they like going up against something that would put there lives in danger or dead, think twice before you enter...
tinywino

United States

#3741 Nov 16, 2012
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
all I know is that he was down for his shit ready to throw putasos for the blue. There was a lot of scared vatos from oc but not all and that fool had my back on multiple times, there was also another vl named twin that was down for his shit. Most oc gangs r weak but vatos from avls, ftroop orphans were always down
sounds good jajaja get the fck out of here wit your bullsh!t fairytales!!
tinywino

United States

#3742 Nov 16, 2012
CVLS wrote:
Hey Baller get of my posts homie. I'm trying to netbang serio. Your making me look like a pan in front of all the bangers ese, no mames way. Pleeeeaaase let me bang on here without ruining it for me. My jefa said Hello back, I gotta go try and Finnish my budlight before she gets back. Alratos
pann
bolio killa

Huntington Beach, CA

#3743 Nov 16, 2012
fawk u bolia. keep taking masa that aint true ese cuz b*tches like u make us famous for talking bout us. stupid leva u just mad cz the homie from florencia didnt mention your lame rapist crew. pela b*tches from the hood. big bad AVLS GANG LEVA. and stop net banging esa i see u on here 24/7 replying to everybody hahaaha lame azz leva
tinywino

United States

#3744 Nov 17, 2012
bolio killa wrote:
fawk u bolia. keep taking masa that aint true ese cuz b*tches like u make us famous for talking bout us. stupid leva u just mad cz the homie from florencia didnt mention your lame rapist crew. pela b*tches from the hood. big bad AVLS GANG LEVA. and stop net banging esa i see u on here 24/7 replying to everybody hahaaha lame azz leva
pinche verga lover is catching feelings knowing that boliyo be telling the truth ajaja the truth hurts que no! and quit faking it ese aint no bitch ass foo from LA commenting on u levas..its u thats leaving those fake posts lol that foo that left that post is posting from Anaheim not LA jaja fake ass vaca trying to make his piece of shet hood look good on tha internet by posting as a foo from florencia jaja lmfao!!!
Fck tiny weenie

Modesto, CA

#3745 Nov 17, 2012
Ey weenie shut ur month up pan!fck wherever ur from trampA!!
Troublez

United States

#3746 Nov 18, 2012
How sad it is to be pelon or lefty or listo haha ther all the same person trying to be someone on topix??? Wow crow village is wack the whole city of Stanton is wack! Stay off our site, this is for Anaheim Varrios only!!!! Wannabes
Shadow

La Habra, CA

#3747 Nov 18, 2012
tinywino wrote:
<quoted text>sounds good jajaja get the fck out of here wit your bullsh!t fairytales!!
I'm 36 yrs old and work in Anaheim at new York carpets on st college. Dont have to be faking shit. I've done my time and have put in my work and payed for it I have a family now and trying to live straight. Never will lose love for florence and will be my varrio til I die. I've know vatos from everywhere In oc and most had my back Im not a hater or netbanger like most of you wanna-bs. Og SHADOW from FLORENCIA 13. 85th st.
BALL GAG

Chino, CA

#3749 Nov 20, 2012
Bondage and RED BALL GAGS.
stanley

United States

#3750 Nov 23, 2012
BALL GAG wrote:
Bondage and RED BALL GAGS.
Dude those red ball gags r cool. I have a nice one that me and my buddy use on eachother
Dwayne CRIPS34

Newark, CA

#3751 Nov 23, 2012
FKN mexiscum losers cuz Killem all cuz BLACKPRIDE&CRIPSLIVES
stanley

United States

#3752 Nov 23, 2012
Dwayne CRIPS34 wrote:
Fu%k you spear chucker! Go smoke your moms crack porch monk
phat albert

Anaheim, CA

#3753 Nov 23, 2012
Dwayne CRIPS34 wrote:
you fools get check in county, so stfu.
LOVES FARTING

Chino, CA

#3754 Nov 26, 2012
POOP and farts. I will poop all over after I fart. You wannabees aren't hard Jajajaja. You sissies will get popped on by the master fart pooper farter man. I have hemroids so my gas stinks and I will fart poop dust on you wannabees net banging on here. Poop off you fart butt stinkers. I'll leave a poop stain on your face because I shart farted out a stream of poop you butt smell loving bald headed gang bang law breaking poop eating chump!!!
chuck

United States

#3757 Nov 27, 2012
LOVES FARTING wrote:
POOP and farts. I will poop all over after I fart. You wannabees aren't hard Jajajaja. You sissies will get popped on by the master fart pooper farter man. I have hemroids so my gas stinks and I will fart poop dust on you wannabees net banging on here. Poop off you fart butt stinkers. I'll leave a poop stain on your face because I shart farted out a stream of poop you butt smell loving bald headed gang bang law breaking poop eating chump!!!
White people sure are stupid
Anaheim

United States

#3758 Nov 28, 2012
How old do you think these people are, that are posting on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,434
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Old E 4,990
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 5 hr Tony 115
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Bikerboy 7,956
graffiti in whittier and unincorporated whittie... (Apr '07) 9 hr THOSE TFOLS ARE A... 269
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr mix an match 200,976
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brea News, Events & Info