La Mirada takeover?

As a child, Tim Escobar remembers hanging out in East Whittier. He had no idea it wasn't a city. Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Big Bob

Phoenix, AZ

#380 Nov 5, 2011
SUREAST VARRIOLAMIRADAX3 wrote:
PURO SOUTHEAST VARRIO LA MIRADA TRECE RIFANDO
DEAD ENDS CLIQUA SEZ Q-VO TO THE NORMAL ST TO THE MELROSE AVE AND TO THE HOMIES FROM ALL THE LA MIRADA TRECE
Just more anchor baby"s thinkin they own the place when mother"s on welfare and hasn"t paid a dime in taxes!!!!!!!!!!
VLMX111

Newport Beach, CA

#382 Nov 15, 2011
THIS IS VARRIO LA MIRADA!! ALL YOU LAMES TLK CRAP ON THE INTERNET ..RUN UP OR SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LEVAS!! VLMX111 TKS~LTS~DES
VLMX111 TOKERS KLICKA

Newport Beach, CA

#383 Nov 15, 2011
LA MIRADA GANG F*CK THE REST ANYBODY KILLA EVERYBODY KILLA F*CK SHA SHAWS CACALEVAS HASH BROWNS PUSS*ES TRASH CHEESE SIDE BUTT PICKERS FAKETEEN MONKEY SH*TS NK CK BK ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! R.I.p to all the fallen homies!
VLMxTKSxLTSxDES Ls up

Newport Beach, CA

#384 Nov 20, 2011
YOU AINT NADA, IF YOU AINT FRM VARRIO LA MIRADA!!!!!!!!!!
dank LMP

Whittier, CA

#387 Apr 3, 2012
screw you foos who just talk shit on LM iv been reppin LMP for 16 yrs and we still up so talk shit if you want but its still shit
Lm resident

Cerritos, CA

#388 Apr 4, 2012
VLMX111 TOKERS KLICKA wrote:
LA MIRADA GANG F*CK THE REST ANYBODY KILLA EVERYBODY KILLA F*CK SHA SHAWS CACALEVAS HASH BROWNS PUSS*ES TRASH CHEESE SIDE BUTT PICKERS FAKETEEN MONKEY SH*TS NK CK BK ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! R.I.p to all the fallen homies!
I thought you guys didn't beef it with east side?
El alacran

Arlington, VA

#389 May 13, 2012
misterio wrote:
orale que si MIRADA LOCOS x3 de porvida en el salvador LMLS x3 el misterio de LA MIRADA les saluda este es mi barrio y mi sangre y al que no le guste que me llame 75788397
Simon Va La Mirada Lokos X3 Va Siempre Activo Va Ala Verka Los Mierdosos
El alacran

Arlington, VA

#390 May 13, 2012
La Mirada Lokos X3 Va Siempre Activo Ala Verka Los Mierdosos Va
El alacran

Arlington, VA

#391 May 13, 2012
LMLS Soy Del El Salvador va Aki Sienpre Kon La Mirada Lokotes :. X3
mexique

United States

#392 May 27, 2012
LMLS13 wrote:
<quoted text>
step up nd play den BIG VARRIO LA MIRADA LOCOS 13 PTLS MDS RIFA

I had an uncle living on virgil & vermont and and a cuzin who was from 18st CMS, lived close to a laundry, i was really young 9 or 10 back in the late 80s. i remember all that area being 18cms, once you went up on virgil and hit hoover that was maya territory, too far north and it was rockwood, i never knew where la mirada came from all i know is that they got rid of the few that started coming in little by little. crazy though how life turns, luckly my unc knew that the most important thing in his life was his kids and family and moved. dont know what my uncle did or who he was or what he was but i do remember them days when i would walk down that street with my uncle like if he was the king. My thoughts are imagine if all hispanics got together,,,THE THOUGHTS ARE ENDLESS.....ALL WE NEED IS A LEADER, ANOTHER CESAR CHAVEZ AND IM SURE PEOPLE WOULD FOLLOW FOR THE GOOD OF ALL HISPANICS SPECIALLY WITH ALL THAT RAICISIM GOING ON.
WASP

Irvine, CA

#394 Jun 3, 2012
Mexicans are the most racist demographic in the U.S. now. You want to find racism, look in the mirror. It will be staring right back at you.
mexique wrote:
<quoted text>
I had an uncle living on virgil & vermont and and a cuzin who was from 18st CMS, lived close to a laundry, i was really young 9 or 10 back in the late 80s. i remember all that area being 18cms, once you went up on virgil and hit hoover that was maya territory, too far north and it was rockwood, i never knew where la mirada came from all i know is that they got rid of the few that started coming in little by little. crazy though how life turns, luckly my unc knew that the most important thing in his life was his kids and family and moved. dont know what my uncle did or who he was or what he was but i do remember them days when i would walk down that street with my uncle like if he was the king. My thoughts are imagine if all hispanics got together,,,THE THOUGHTS ARE ENDLESS.....ALL WE NEED IS A LEADER, ANOTHER CESAR CHAVEZ AND IM SURE PEOPLE WOULD FOLLOW FOR THE GOOD OF ALL HISPANICS SPECIALLY WITH ALL THAT RAICISIM GOING ON.
pato varrio la mirada

Pico Rivera, CA

#395 Jun 15, 2012
la mirada angalo saxon wrote:
Im starting a fight club no weapons bare nuckled good ol boy shit vlms on top of my guest list let me no if in
im in gangsta u post it u dance !
RESEDA

Los Angeles, CA

#396 Aug 26, 2012
Fxxk ALL SISSYS ! VARRIO SS RESEDA 13 GANG 818 VALLE .i don't know if u vatos r clicked up with them weenie ass cys in the Valle but them foos r straight lames no where to b found but tag everywhere fukn chavalas come out and play putos post up WV cys is a joke no threat to anyone Rs Up
Str33tLif3 Azt

San Dimas, CA

#397 Sep 11, 2012
Tweety my respetos I caught him slippin gave him a pass he caught me slippin n he gave me a pass that's real shit..
lil stranger wrote:
qvo to all true LA MIRADA GANGSTERS WES UP and to all the haters eat a d**k! r.i.p tweety bird
NC BRYANT ST

United States

#400 Oct 13, 2012
What happen to all them cys taggers ? did Reseda take them out ? I dont hear about them anymore they dont have a hood in the valley there is not a specific spot where u can find these guys I never heard of them doin nada all they would do is tag . we were firme with u foos but chales step your cartas up and for now on just cuz u foos b soft we bout to press on u levas FUCK U LAMES get jumped to a real gang NC BST 13 LS and I dont get along w sidas but from what I hear Reseda wiped these foos out
LM RES

United States

#401 Oct 14, 2012
NC BRYANT ST wrote:
What happen to all them cys taggers ? did Reseda take them out ? I dont hear about them anymore they dont have a hood in the valley there is not a specific spot where u can find these guys I never heard of them doin nada all they would do is tag . we were firme with u foos but chales step your cartas up and for now on just cuz u foos b soft we bout to press on u levas FUCK U LAMES get jumped to a real gang NC BST 13 LS and I dont get along w sidas but from what I hear Reseda wiped these foos out
Is it me or did anyone else understand what this guy said? Wow, talk about sounding like a moron huh?
LemonLaime

Tustin, CA

#402 Nov 26, 2012
Get a job...Tapados
big pato

Pico Rivera, CA

#403 Jan 1, 2013
varrio la mirada des/ cutdowns sela chao
V SS WS R E S E D A 13 CK

Los Angeles, CA

#404 May 2, 2013
Big bad R E S E D A gang both sides SS / WS fuxk sissysk putos u levas got exterminated in the valle 818 and i wonder by who hahaha R'S up
Johnny Friendly

United States

#405 May 2, 2013
Hey fellas. Know of any good Chinese take-out? See, I'm not from around here. I'm from Barstow. Thankm ye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man enters plea in abduction, rape (May '10) 30 min Set u straight 33
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Fight On 27,930
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) 8 hr Paul 17
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 14 hr Tony 123
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr Galaxy 5,099
Mother Murdered at LM Swap Meet 21 hr Brian 1
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct 13 12adf 19

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at October 25 at 4:41AM PDT

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match

Brea Jobs

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brea

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]