La Mirada takeover?

Full story: Whittier Daily News

As a child, Tim Escobar remembers hanging out in East Whittier. He had no idea it wasn't a city.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of320
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
la mirada since 58

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

victimizer wrote:
F@@K LA MAMADA!!
VARRIO CRAZYS WS. MAYBERRY STREET
<quoted text>
WHAT R U KIDDN WHERE R U WE WILL COME TO U LIKE DOMINOS PIZZA U NO WHERE WE B WE POSTED IN OLD TWN LM THE DEES FOO BUT NO PROBLEM WE DILIVER WHERE U POSTED ! DNT BEET AROUND THE BUSH WHERE U AT ! VLM VLM WE CAN HAVE A TEA PARTY AND EXCHANGE IDEAS ON A FREANDLIY MANNER OF CORSE ITS ALL GOOD LETS MEET WE LOOK FORWARD TO EXCHANGING IDEAS IN THE CIRTY TO PROMOTE INITY
LMLS13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

CHICOS MALOS CMS wrote:
FK LMLS REMEBER US BACK 20 YRS AGO VIRGIL AND MELROSE.WERE COMING BACK BITCHES.
step up nd play den BIG VARRIO LA MIRADA LOCOS 13 PTLS MDS RIFA
LMLS13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Lil G Eyes wrote:
lemon lime K! ese its all about that Varrio West Side Clanton 14th St. gang MoBsterS clicka!!!
VARRIO LA MIRADA LOCOS13 PISTOLEROS RIFA step up nd play calzones
la mirada loosers

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

Why not just cut the housing program in la mirada and you will get rid of these fake gangsters. La mirada is nice city with good support yet these dirtbags are calling out other gangs. I lived in la mirada for a few years and went to middle school there. These guys are not gangster their free loading welfare collecting housing abusers. Thats all you end housing and end gangs in lm and norwalk whittier ect. I am mexican too my kids play sports in la mirada i posted cause you guys sound stupid and embarasing. Its because of people like you that we mexicans get labled.
JARDIN 13

Mission Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

That GARDEN gang. All up in pico to monkeybello straight banging since 1952..
JX111.SELA.DMS
Pig village killer
VLM dead ends

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

varrio la mirada cut dwns dees
VLM dead ends

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

VARRIO LA MIRADA DEES/CUT DWNS FOSTER SIDE SINCE 1958 S.E.L.A THE VARRIO ANY TIME LETS DANCE !!!!
VLM dead ends

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

GEo wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn dude! Relax! Getting all bent outta' shape. Just go up to the next person you see and give them a big hug and a big wet sloppy kiss right on the mouth. In time, you'll feel better. Either that or try masturbating.
pinchie wabs all u have to be from your hood is a wet back u even have miyates frm ur mojado varrio u are just like your primos frm cacalevas all green card pisas if we dnt hit your wab ass hood the ins will losers all wana bee no g's foo puro la mirada since 58 a real o.g hood of the sur ask a real g oh stop ur hood dnt have none ha ha punk asses kick rocks with your primos frm cacalevas !!!!
Best up

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

U guys are lame as gang banging on the web just myspace banging u on here more then putting in work fk u partycrews south cheese is weak ebk this is day 18 st devils click la mardia is nice with white ppl I stay in sidewalk with the baseheads fk bk selak nk ck playbunnysk chongosk sidewalks lbk cptk and 187 on pigs. Ebk devils gang
XXXX

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

La Mirada Is where I grew up with all the OG homies, I miss all the 1st generation. I dont know the 3 and 4 generation. One thing for sure had a lot of great times back in the days. We were a family within its self, my days are from Joey (rip) Frank(rip) Hondo(rip)Droopy(rip)Albert(ri p)Not My generation but Lil Gee (RIP) Gumby(rip). To my OG"s from the Westmoreland days I miss you all...
crts lwkd sts what a joke

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

SANTA ANA – An Asian street gang member typed a suicide note on his computer addressed to "the pigs and the media," in which he confessed to gunning down a young woman at a Cypress café and shooting at six others during an unprovoked gang attack, a prosecutor told a jury Monday.
In the note, Stephenson Choi Kim said: "I choose not to live with it anymore" and claimed he was trying to forget what happened March 14, 2004, when he entered the Fifth Wave Café alone with a handgun and started shooting, Deputy District Attorney Cameron Talley said.
Kim also apologized in the note to the family of Venus Hyun, who was 21 when she was killed, and added, "I hope my death will bring you some peace," Talley told the jury in his opening statement of Kim's death penalty trial here.
But Kim changed his mind about killing himself, Talley said, and was arrested with six others and charged with murdering Hyun, an art student who was not connected to a gang. Detectives later recovered the suicide note from his computer, which had been left with a friend.
Talley said evidence presented during a six-week trial that will show that Kim, 31, of San Gabriel is guilty of first-degree murder, six felony counts of attempted murder, street terrorism, plus several sentencing enhancements.
Kim, whose gang moniker was "Dragon," is also accused of the special circumstances of committing a murder for the benefit of his street gang, which qualifies him for a potential death sentence if convicted.
It is the first death penalty trial in Orange County this year.
Defense attorney Leonard Levine, however, told the jury in his opening statement "Stephenson Kim was not the shooter in this case," and that no one inside the Fifth Wave Café will be able to identify Kim as the gunman.
Levine said Kim was despondent about other things before his arrest Sept. 30, 2004, and was contemplating suicide when he wrote several suicide notes, including one where he lied about his role in the shooting in a bid to exonerate fellow gang members.
The defense attorney also told the jury that several of Kim's co-defendants cut deals with the prosecution in exchange for lighter sentences and will lie on the witness stand to incriminate Kim in order to save themselves from potential life sentences.Talley acknowledged that some of his case will be built on the testimony of six former gang allies of Kim, who made deals to plead guilty to lesser charges in exchange for their cooperation. They will be sentenced to prison terms ranging from six to 11 years, provided they tell the truth on the witness stand, Talley said.
They are Robin Kim, 28, of Cerritos; Christopher Ung, 27, of Lakewood; Wilson Sun, 28, of Lakewood; Chakris Kanchanapoomi, 27, of Long Beach; Ashil Manek Nair, 26, of Cerritos; and Glenn Lamuel Watkins, 24, of Lakewood.
Talley told the jurors Stephenson Kim was drinking at a home March 14, 2004, with several of those friends when they decided to drive around looking for rival gang members to fight.
The group, in a caravan of at least three cars, ended up at Fifth Wave Café in Cypress, where Venus Hyun was having dinner with six friends, Talley said, and where two of the Kim's co-defendants challenged the six people at Hyun's table.
misterio

San Salvador, El Salvador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

orale que si MIRADA LOCOS x3 de porvida en el salvador LMLS x3 el misterio de LA MIRADA les saluda este es mi barrio y mi sangre y al que no le guste que me llame 75788397
Lil Indio

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

la mamada's serio pedo V clanton14 st controlla
Sick of Ebonics -Graffiti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

You idiotic gang members make me sick. Why don't you make something of yourselves, be an asset to society and stop being cockroaches!
If you're such badasses, go to Mexico and make something of the shithole! Don't bring this country down so it becomes one!
WS LMLS 13

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

FxCK SILVERFAKES. FxCK MIERDA SECA. FxCK FAKETEENS. V.WS LA MIRADA LOCOS .WEST LOS AREA
WS CRAZYS 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

WS LMLS 13 wrote:
FxCK SILVERFAKES. FxCK MIERDA SECA. FxCK FAKETEENS. V.WS LA MIRADA LOCOS .WEST LOS AREA
. LEMON LIME -K- Bang Bang CRAZYS Gang
what

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

WS CRAZYS 13 wrote:
<quoted text>. LEMON LIME -K- Bang Bang CRAZYS Gang
Lemon Lime ? That is that like your favorite soda flavor?
letsbehonest

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

u cant grow up in la mirada and be a gangster
vlm

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

cut downs/deez miraderos vlm pato
la mirada angalo saxon

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Im starting a fight club no weapons bare nuckled good ol boy shit vlms on top of my guest list let me no if in

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of320
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brea Discussions

Search the Brea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 59 min Bruno 200,206
nlmusd bond 2 hr jurist 4
Obama Praises LGBT Activists at Event Attended ... 2 hr Plaster 20
Lazy Dog Cafe Brings Mountain Resort Feel to Or... 7 hr summer 1
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 13 hr hyper diaper 1,335
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr Davis 4,754
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Bruin For Life 26,609
•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE