crossroads shopping center

crossroads shopping center

Posted in the Brea Forum

LMRES2

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Anyone know what's really going on? I heard they're putting in a Walmart... Doesn't seem like its a big enough area to me.
You R Correct

Downey, CA

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Walmart and Walgreen's
Loud boom

Whittier, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2012
I heard it was a Walmart and in- n-out
LaMirada Mama

Buena Park, CA

#4 Sep 30, 2012
None of the above, guess again.
LM DAD

Whittier, CA

#5 Oct 1, 2012
LaMirada Mama wrote:
None of the above, guess again.
One is a Walgreen's not sure after that, quit being an idiot and if you THINK you know post it, but quit acting like you are a [layer in some big conspiracy.
Tommy Chong

Pico Rivera, CA

#6 Oct 1, 2012
I heard they are putting a medical marijuana dispensary in that shopping center.
La Mirada

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2012
They are putting a Wal-Mart grocery store and a Walgreens
LM PARENT

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 1, 2012
La Mirada wrote:
They are putting a Wal-Mart grocery store and a Walgreens
Call the city, which I did there is a Walgreen's and that is it, they are also building a 30,000 square foot grocery store bit no one has submitted a business application to the city or builder yet.
Resident09

Whittier, CA

#9 Oct 30, 2012
I live along Hutchins Dr. People are using that street as a short cut from Imperial Hwy to La Mirada Blvd and back. Along this street are backs of buildings that are causing echos that bounces to our direction. Drivers have to rev up their engines just to climb an inclined section of this road. And the NO-3-TON sign is often ignored. All these factors are causing a lot of noise in our neighborhood. A big shopping center sure is about to make the noise level worse for a bigger section.

I hear that a while back they were planning to turn Hutchins a cul-de-sac. That would really help.

Anyone know what city department I can write to ask them to revived the "cul-de-sac" plan?

Thanks.

Since: Jun 12

Guangzhou, China

#10 Mar 14, 2013
home products u can choose u like!! how much coupons on it!!
Hugh Hefner

Panorama City, CA

#11 Mar 14, 2013
I heard they are putting in a happy ending chicken ranch and a new bar so the old mayor doesn't have so far to drive home after getting ripped.
Tug Job Lover

Pico Rivera, CA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Excellent news Hugh!

Nothing better than gettin a happy ending at a jack shack and then going for a beer!

Count me in opening day!
Your mom

Panorama City, CA

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Tug Job Lover wrote:
Excellent news Hugh!
Nothing better than gettin a happy ending at a jack shack and then going for a beer!
Count me in opening day!
Count me in too!! I love a good tug n chug!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) 6 hr CVUSD Watch 71
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Trojan 32,289
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 17 hr LaMiradaREZ 6,607
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 17 hr El Jiringas 65
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon What a joke 4,832
I heard a loud explosion near Hacienda Heights (Mar '12) Sun Hheights resident 8
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... Jun 25 Sopr 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages