Montebello's redevelopment loan draws...

Montebello's redevelopment loan draws ire from critics

There are 105 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Montebello's redevelopment loan draws ire from critics. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

As Montebello struggles to balance its budget, the city has turned to a big, if somewhat obscure, source of credit - its own redevelopment agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
martinez

Canoga Park, CA

#104 Nov 10, 2010
south montebello resident wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. It seems more like Trash Talk, Theolona and 42 year resident have a more personal resentment towards Vasquez than anything else. They blame her for the city's woes, and when they are proven wrong, they act coy and dumb.
Personally, I think they are either jealous or envious of Vasquez. For all they blame her for or accuse her of, not one peep has been made of any type of complaint or investigation against her.
Jealousy, party of one...LOL!!!
Yep whatever Rosie! Everyone is jealous of Rosie. Good grief what next!

“Hilltop Park Above All”

Since: Sep 08

Montebello, CA

#105 Nov 11, 2010
south montebello resident wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could answer one question, it would be a miracle. What are you afraid of? What organization are you speaking of coward?
I keep telling you, no need to sign your posts.

I'm not interested in rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. I am concerned with the problems facing the residents of Montebello, unlike the forces of corruption.
Trash talk

Irvine, CA

#106 Nov 11, 2010
South Montebello resident is off topic again
We saw that Amazon has pulled your book
too many spelling and grammar errors?
Do not feed the off topic troll spinmeister
Trash Talk

Ventura, CA

#107 Nov 18, 2010
Trash talk

United States

#108 Dec 1, 2010
Did the recent MOU and "impasse" provide enough cash flow to pay off the estimated $30,000,000 in debt racked up by the Gang of three?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,093
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) 4 hr Mr Smith 18
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr lmsa 10,262
Where is LMP (Mar '08) Dec 10 Fake 1 percenters 87
why is VLM so disrespected by everyone (Jul '08) Dec 10 Stupidmf 121
News Manitoba premier comments on Winnipeg chamber c... Dec 8 The Ghost of Don ... 4
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec 8 la migra 419

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages