EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect afte...

EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect after pursuit

There are 605 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from May 13, 2009, titled EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect after pursuit. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A high-speed police pursuit shown on live television Wednesday ended with an El Monte police officer kicking a prone and surrendering suspect in the head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
HELP

Glendora, CA

#665 Jun 28, 2013
in the footsteps wrote:
QUOTE who="Little Man Syndrome"]Thank you Ken Alva for retiring from El Monte Police Department. You have made our lives and jobs a better place to work. Ever since you left the department your peers have all agreed what a ...... you were and how you had what is called "The Little Man Syndrome"
Too bad you wife cant see you for the lying cheating little man that you are. It was very well known that you used your position to get the ladies.
There was a PD officer in the Monterey Park Police department that did the something then he ended up in Glendora as their GPD Chief with his newer wife
The Supreme Court says a key provision of the landmark Voting Rights Act cannot be enforced until Congress comes up with a new way of determining which states and localities require close federal monitoring of elections.
First on the list is Glendora, California.
Second El Monte, California
I know that guy. And what I know, could put him in jail
DO TELL

Pico Rivera, CA

#666 Jul 10, 2013
HELP wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that guy. And what I know, could put him in jail
Are you going to spill the information or do we have to wait for it to come out. Is he having illegal sex acts with other guys or youngster while he was on duty? Drugs? tell tell tell
montera

Los Angeles, CA

#667 Oct 5, 2014
U-idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe you. No need to post such nonsense for attention and replies.
Actually, a LOT of people don't believe you.
Let me tell u he's saying the truth batres likes to filt n pick up on wat ever gets in his car ..
el negro

Louisville, CO

#668 Oct 30, 2016
well let me tell u BATRES was from El monte Flores he was a regect n lil Bitch .he he left for a wile n came back. a pig y do u guys think he hates EMF oh n about his lil brother hes a mean oh Drug addict that lives on Hayes territory
Rene rio

Los Angeles, CA

#669 Nov 14, 2016
Raul Garcia wrote:
Hey knuckleheads, I'm not taking sides with this gang banger, but when that officer swore to perform his duties and put on that badge, he committed himself to a higher duty of care and to behave like a trained professional not a street thug.

I'm sure what I just stated is well beyond the comprehension of most the smart ass punks that are popping off on this forum.
They should stomped on his head till he died,worthless picec of sh••.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 min Just Ssying 9,872
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Not Who You Think 34,479
Why do illegals bitch about the US Sat Not a stupid slop... 2
News Father says softball team run unfairly (Apr '10) Fri Did U Fart 197
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) Oct 20 Machete 12
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... Oct 19 tellinitlikeitis 2
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Oct 18 marg 124

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages