EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect after pursuit

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

A high-speed police pursuit shown on live television Wednesday ended with an El Monte police officer kicking a prone and surrendering suspect in the head.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of602
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
El Monte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Poor Guy
Anonymouse

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

I sincerely hope the officer didn't hurt his foot on that idiot's face.
Soldier622

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

What a waste of low-life degenerate scum. He and his kind are a cancer on society and just need to be "irradiated" if you catch my drift.
Enough

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

Anonymouse wrote:
I sincerely hope the officer didn't hurt his foot on that idiot's face.
I agree. It looks like the Tribune finally got a correct headline. He did kick that fleeing felony suspect before he broke into an innocent family's home to aide his escape. A little ice on the foot and the officer should be o.k.
nico

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

The guy is a known gang member that ran from police, drove on the wrong side of the street and ran into two cars, the cop had every right to kick him in the head! dumb ass gang members do enough stupid shit that they shoud get NO respect! They live for violence and the media should report on behalf of the good guys once in a while!
Sam

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

Should have shot him dead, and all others like him. save us some tax money
187 emp

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

Can we get some justice!!!!!!
JackSchitt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

Look at this low life loser, I'm sure he deserved to be kicked for one reason or another-no biggie. I wouldn't be surprised if the scumbag turns around and sues El Monte PD. Previous poster was right, they should have shot his d.u.m.b.a.s.s.
JackSchitt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

The **** above is for s.c.u.m.b.a.g.-I guess that is considered profanity these days!
Jack Mehoff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

The E.M.F. Banger was a parolee at large.
Good Job El Monte PD you guys rock.

“AMBIVALENT”

Since: Aug 08

BIG BAD CITY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

I WOULD HAVE KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS... OH WAIT HE HAS NONE.. ALL EMF PEOPLE HAVE NO BRAINS OR BALLS
GET THEM OUT OF USA. SEND THEM TO IRAQ !
Raul Garcia

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

Hey knuckleheads, I'm not taking sides with this gang banger, but when that officer swore to perform his duties and put on that badge, he committed himself to a higher duty of care and to behave like a trained professional not a street thug.

I'm sure what I just stated is well beyond the comprehension of most the smart ass punks that are popping off on this forum.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

The guy deserved to be kicked. No question. But the officer basically made this guy a millionare. I don't know if it was worth the visual.
slapdick

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

RAUL, I found you! You are absolutely right. But I also don't care. Read EL MONTE Resident's comments .. They speak volumes about our county, state and tax dollars. These scum bag gang members cost us a lot of money. Way more than the occasional cop beating lawsuit. All of our property values are going down because of these idiots and our car insurance is going up. Our quality of life sucks because of them. he deserved it! I dont care about the laws. This was a pleasure to watch.
VIEWER

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

This dumbass almost ran into me during the pursuit in el monte.. This guy ran through a residential area in front of my sons elementary school going about 80 mph. the officer shouldn't have risked getting his foot hurt and should of used his taser on his (Flores) tattooed face. The officer was approaching a wanted parole, he had plenty right to use any force necessary to get that scum bag in custody and away from society.
EL MONTE

Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

I THINK ALL THIS SHIT IF STUPID.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

slapdick wrote:
RAUL, I found you! You are absolutely right. But I also don't care. Read EL MONTE Resident's comments .. They speak volumes about our county, state and tax dollars. These scum bag gang members cost us a lot of money. Way more than the occasional cop beating lawsuit. All of our property values are going down because of these idiots and our car insurance is going up. Our quality of life sucks because of them. he deserved it! I dont care about the laws. This was a pleasure to watch.
I will remember that when my taxes go up to pay for his lawsuit. Fun to watch but not too bright on the cops part.
ratpig

Alpine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

scum cop belongs in prison. Any rat who does that probably beats women and kids too
slapdick

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

ratpig, where did the women and kids come from? whats your CDC number? This is an LA county thing. Go back to bed in Alpine you sheep farmer.
Raul Garcia

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

slapdick wrote:
This is El Monte, what property value are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of602
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••