Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 Full story: Whittier Daily News 962

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Full Story
Pee

Mesa, AZ

#1183 Nov 14, 2013
RAZA WAKE UP HOMITOS wrote:
You tube planet NIBIRU OR PLANET X OR PLANET WORMWOOD its cause of all the earth quakes and the brightened sun and long summer if you got any heart its time to fight for your family and varrios aqui stoy esto el listo THE MAYANS PREDICTED IT BE PROUD YOUR ANCESTORS WAS THE GREATEST ASTRONOMER KNOWN TO MANKIND TODAY IN,2012 IT WAS MEANT TO, WARN US THE GOV HAS ROBBED US OF KNOWLEDGE WE SHOULD HAVE INHERITS AT BIRTH
PURO OLMEC PURO,MAYAN PURO INCA PURRRRRRROOOOOO AZTECA PURO AZTLAN.PURO RAZAA
they ain't ready for that g
Pee

Mesa, AZ

#1184 Nov 14, 2013
CHOLIOS CAGADOS wrote:
INTERNET GANGSTERS... LMAO!!
PACK OF PUTOS DESMADROSOS. I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD THEY WORKED SO HARD TO CROSS THE BOARDER SO YOU CAN BE A BURDEN TO THEM & SOCIETY. I'M READING THIS SHIT AND KNOW NONE OF YOU WILL EVER MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN OUR SOCIETY.
YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD AROUND YOU WILL BE LIMITED BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO REPRESENT IDIOCY (LOOK IT UP). DOWN FOR YOUR HOOD? IS THE HOOD GOING TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU'RE GETTING ARRESTED IN YOUR OWN HOOD? I'D BE MORTIFIED (AGAIN LOOK IT UP) TO HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE YOU AROUND. CAN YOU EVEN CONTRIBUTE TO A RANDOM CONVERSATION ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS? NO. BECAUSE YOU'RE NARROW MINDED LOSERS WITH YOUR MIND STUCK IN THE BARRIO. I can only imagine your parents embarrassment & if you come from a parents of cholos, then you have no future in your front. Unless YOU make that change.
p.s. f__k you too
your a white washed Mexican I could tell. Some of the stuff you said is true but your just as lame. You took the time to say all that? "You" get a life and find something positive to do besides reading gang members talk shit
Pee

Mesa, AZ

#1185 Nov 14, 2013
chopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ese krt this is chopper de (SSM) there's nothing to laugh about my varrio, i know some people from (VNE)and with respect, i just don't like the idea of them living in our varrio stay were you belong and everything will be cool between us, so don't trip, talk like that could get you kill you know what i mean, if we anit shit why isen't VNE in our varrio anymore, think about that youngster, aqui parra purro "south side montebello nomas"
your a lame old man! Talking about the 70s! Get over it you didn't start shit and vne will always be in your hood grampa
BTMN

United States

#1187 Nov 14, 2013
Remeber El Gato
BTMN

United States

#1188 Nov 14, 2013
El Gato Crazy Eddie
Big Daddy Sweet Dick

Los Angeles, CA

#1190 Nov 22, 2013
All you fools are a bunch of lames ain't no real hood in montebello, ha ha come down to south central Los Angeles and gang bang on some real hoods.
Dreamer

Houston, TX

#1192 Nov 26, 2013
Puto I mean puro Beverly Blvd Trece clika nutsacks... Come through fckn chapetez to my varrio. Beverly n montebello posted like a stamp slanging Culo like 7 eleven gay or straight day n night and holidays too. Shout out all the putos from 213 vail ssm vne... Cheowww Muahzzz
M cantalan

Rowland Heights, CA

#1193 Nov 27, 2013
Please don't focus to much on negative matters"...
Be Realistic

Fountain Valley, CA

#1194 Dec 2, 2013
Big Daddy Sweet Dick wrote:
All you fools are a bunch of lames ain't no real hood in montebello, ha ha come down to south central Los Angeles and gang bang on some real hoods.
V213R Has a Hood In South Central...U Fuxxin Ixiot...The King Blvd Locos on Maple n King Blvd
lol at yu

Montebello, CA

#1195 Dec 12, 2013
"gay sex rox"
Vne

United States

#1198 Jan 1, 2014
fawk everyones hood wrote:
U AINT SHIT!!! Cerritos SATANAS GANG!!!!!!COME TO CERRITOS AND RUN YOUR MOuth!!! fawk everyone nwk arta lvm abz trg cbc efcc bng esbp esp all prmnt all pico all whittier all o.c. all l.b. and everyones hood!!!!! 209st delamo blvd lakewood side by farta!!!!!HOLLA BACK!!! FIND ME AT artesia highschool or haskel jr high!!!!! raskal,boomer,gboy,blanco,shar kie,riskee,trigger,bomber,lone r,tripper!!!!sts gang fawk sardines!!!!sza is gay!!!
this sucken lame hangs out at high school and jr high. Cerritos? You sucken lames ain't even on the map
vJFX LOCOTE

United States

#1199 Jan 4, 2014
WestSide V JEFROX 13 Los Dukes
Vail

Whittier, CA

#1201 Jan 6, 2014
VAIL GANG
Vail

Whittier, CA

#1202 Jan 6, 2014
Dreamer wrote:
Puto I mean puro Beverly Blvd Trece clika nutsacks... Come through fckn chapetez to my varrio. Beverly n montebello posted like a stamp slanging Culo like 7 eleven gay or straight day n night and holidays too. Shout out all the putos from 213 vail ssm vne... Cheowww Muahzzz
VAIL GANG B!tch
chuckie

United States

#1206 Feb 3, 2014
whats up i use to live on maden ln an poplar i use to box back in the day.looking for homies that.kw me.
AFH LS

Los Angeles, CA

#1207 Feb 10, 2014
EA$T$!DE AFH LOKOTES 500's BLoCK :.
shermy spermy

Rosemead, CA

#1208 Feb 12, 2014
AFH LS wrote:
EA$T$!DE AFH LOKOTES 500's BLoCK :.
LOL at this crew. They post dollar signs but write with shoe polish. Cant afford spray paint so they go to .99 cent only store and buy shoe polish. jajajaja. One man crew.
shermy spermy

Rosemead, CA

#1209 Feb 12, 2014
chuckie wrote:
whats up i use to live on maden ln an poplar i use to box back in the day.looking for homies that.kw me.
Did you work for Oralwheat? Drive trucks? WHats up white boy?
shermy spermy

Rosemead, CA

#1210 Feb 12, 2014
vJFX LOCOTE wrote:
WestSide V JEFROX 13 Los Dukes
WTH is jetfrogs?
PhuckALame

Montebello, CA

#1212 Feb 13, 2014
Crews & gangs = sh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liking Parnell Park (May '08) 5 hr Jane and Sun-up 35
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 5 hr tellinitlikeitis 1,315
Parents coaching their own kids in high school ... (Oct '08) 10 hr OBZ 42
Demolition of Sunkist site marks the end of an era (Apr '10) 17 hr Ginger Hotard 20
La Habra Heights author Regina Phelan dies (May '10) 18 hr Clarice 4
Gas for under $3 arrives at Buena park station (Oct '08) Sat juga 17
Christianity is Tough Sat George Gorgeous 6

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News