Montebello man killed in gang-related...

Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

There are 984 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Dec 24, 2007, titled Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

WHAT A SHAME

United States

#47 Jun 23, 2008
I am reading all these comments and i am thinking there sure r alot of fools out there. i dont know the person who was killed, but my prayers go out to his family...they r the ones who are suffering...not any of u! i sit here laughing at the comments being made...they're so full of anger and bullshit! and i bet over half of u, werent even born here...and here u come to fight over land that u or ur family dont own...how stupid is that?! i am proud to be a chicana, born and raised here, third generation, it saddens me to see our young and our old with this small minded mentality...if u were really brave and smart...u would be going to school to educate urselves...dont u know?! that knowledge is power...and from reading all these comments...none of u have any knowledge! did u actually read what u typed? u all sound like ignorant, uneducated morons! and futher more, u r all a reflection of what ur parents have raised...frigging animals!!! i think ur parents thought they were still on the ranch...hahahaha and all they could produce was things like all of u. u not only insult urslf but ur parents as well...i am so glad that none of my children or grandchildren will ever be like all of u losers...anyhow...believe it or not, my prayers go out to each one of u, i pray that u will find peace and serenity in ur hearts and that God will protect u, not only against each other, but from urself...peace!
pico rivera

United States

#48 Jun 23, 2008
wow! all i have to say is that if u can use a computer and can actually read and spell...then u r ready for a job! and dont be a hater...u all know that u like eating enchiladas when ur mama makes them...so y u have to be so negative now? coz when the dust settles and u can all see yourselves...u all r fighting for nothing!
MONTEBELLO KID

San Gabriel, CA

#50 Jun 23, 2008
To bad it wasnt a flea!!!
common sense

Tarzana, CA

#51 Jun 24, 2008
all you gangbangers on welfare get a life. anahilate all that is worthless.
common sense

Tarzana, CA

#52 Jun 24, 2008
did any of you uneducated idiots catch that ahnailated was misspelled.
hahawow

Glendale, CA

#53 Jun 24, 2008
this is the
W
E
T
B
A
C
K
page
all these wetters don't have daddys those people come from mexico the slum of the earth.let them play there roll in gangs but there all mama's boys "mommy mommy i need some money" i just don't look at those people there descusting smelly wetters that should go back to pancho villa area so all you hard working americans don't worry the wetter cholos won't last tooo long there history.
ha ha ha
VNE

North Hollywood, CA

#55 Jun 25, 2008
a chopper ,u lie,VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA NEVER LEFT MONKEYBELLO!never will!stop tryin 2 be hard.go slam your heroien cus thats what all u monkeys are about, yeah all of you!
I-MTB

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Jun 25, 2008
all you fools up above sound real stupid grow-up your own gangs dont give a shit about non of you's when you get bustad who take care of you your mother o no your bitch.. and only for a month your gang for sure dont care you silly rabbit. and when you die for your stupid naiborhood who burries you your mother. all your homeboys have is a stupid car wash that only brings in penny's you idiots.. the gangs now are all stupid" dont you guys want to live??? i feel sorry only for your mother's or your kid's just reamber your homboys are fooling you big time...
VNE

North Hollywood, CA

#57 Jun 26, 2008
chopper wrote:
Watch out all you arivals, este es puro south side montebello, come get some, Im still down for my varrio and so are all the other older homeies CROWBAR,FLACO,CASPER,GRINGO,OS O,HUERITO,DOPEY, LIL MAN,BOXER,BLACKBIRD,PAYASO,Y CHOPPER we are all still behind you little homies, don't trip.
come and get some nasty enciladas we'll be there.
ha ha go grab your needle and stick it in your viens cus thats what all u monkeys are about!old fawk!tecatos!
I-MTB

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Jun 26, 2008
yha would a good homboy you are with all your silly names be a leader and lead your homboys into somthing good not killing people and doing time for somthing very stupid life... i wouldent want you for my friend or homboy tell them how dumb they are all you no in your heart your not going to take care of them if they go to prison? there going to be prison doing things down for there naiborhood and then they get life tell them the truth you ant sending them shit....
Bob Martinez

Los Angeles, CA

#59 Jun 26, 2008
This is an amazing blog. I have never heard so much mangling of the english language in my life. The combined IQ of these morons could not qualify to get out of kindergarden. An eye-opener to really see what level of people live in this area.
I hope someday at least a few can become productive members and function in society as normal people do.(please note the lack of profanity)
MTB PERSON

North Hollywood, CA

#60 Jun 28, 2008
This is tragic. Where are all the love and caring with you gang members. You are accomplishing nothing. I think you just want to be bullies and that is how you do it. God will take care of you big time. Then do you even know who God is? Sometime when you meet him you will wish you had of listened to his ways of life. It is a lot easier to be loving that hateful.!!!!!!!!!
senior

North Hollywood, CA

#61 Jun 28, 2008
Montebello use to be a nice community. Where did all this gang action come from. I wish you would all live in a little town all by yourselves and then you could spend the nights killing each other. God have mercy on all of you. What kind of parents did you have? OR MAYBE YOU ARE THE PARENTS AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO LOVE NOT HATE.
OG TICK TOCK LOHART BLOCK

North Hollywood, CA

#64 Jun 28, 2008
REST IN PARADISE JOE...You will be MISSED but NEVER Forgotten
OG TICK TOCK LOHART

La Habra, CA

#65 Jun 28, 2008
THAT'S WHY DOWNER GOT HIS ASS RAN THE F*CK OVER...F*ck SSM
OG TICK TOCK LOHART

La Habra, CA

#66 Jun 28, 2008
ESE SHADY LOKS wrote:
<quoted text> hey wuzz up chopper i dont know but i would like to get to know im shady from south side monteello 13 from the tokers click they call me shady
grow up old man
senior

North Hollywood, CA

#69 Jul 4, 2008
All you people just listen and read what you write.You don't even make sense. All the energy you put into hating each other you could put that into something useful. Go out and help some young people guns are not the answer. Just look how it escalates every time you kill some one. This little note will not even make sense to any of you because of the way you think. Check out God he is the one you should have a gang with.
OG TICK TOCK LOHART BLOCK

Hacienda Heights, CA

#72 Jul 25, 2008
Heltah sin say wrote:
we will kill you in montebello !!! look what happend to your homie puto!! now hes pushin up daisys
ur a stupid lil net banger,stop trying 2 take credit 4 that,ur a lame,and ur homie got lucky,look VNE has been banging on u punks for over15 years.ask around,ur older homies are weak-ass-levas,exaple,ur homie stomper,a fat lame-ass-wanna-be!naver steped foot behind bars,not even the county,but hes calling shots,ha,ha!!!lives in whittier,never even kicks it in the varrios!u know its true,VNE ,we got our headquarters,the prajects 2 the tictocs,what does monkeybello have?dirty-ass greenwood/date.ur homie got lucky and caught lil joe without his heater,bet it wont happen again!!!FUCK MONKEYS!!! THE GREAT VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA GANG!!!
boxer

San Bernardino, CA

#74 Jul 31, 2008
i have beat donw almost every guy from montebello,all the chavalas i got down with since 1985 till now!thats right all by myself.u know who i am, i had always walk up n down montebelo pico and east los.
boxer

San Bernardino, CA

#75 Aug 1, 2008
i have beat down on spider so many times,also capone,changuy,jaybird,boxer,d owner,bird from maravilla,all ssm varrio just to respect me untill now.i never run but i get down anytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Cal south 6,682
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Trojan 32,308
Haunted homes in Whittier (Nov '08) Wed whittier 15
When a mojado gets deported who really is split... Tue Trumphastoobigamouth 1
News How to pick the perfect front door Jul 26 mar 1
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) Jul 26 Jessie 08 25
News 106 dogs, cats and rabbits have new homes Jul 26 mar 1

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages