#22 Apr 10, 2012
LMHS wrote:
quit being a bitch and start coaching yourself
your bitch mofo the league does suck da
Baller Baby

La Habra, CA

#23 Sep 30, 2012
LM Gym wrote:
NJB is a recreation basketball program like other sports programs in the area. Calling it competitve doesn't make it any different that softball, baseball or football. The All-Net teams are competitive parts of this recreational program. The cost of the program is what keeps enrollment down. I understand that the cost charged is what it takes to run the program but the fact is that at $60.00 a season the gym is a better value for most players. Having problems finding good volunteer coaches to replace the ones that focus on thier son only should be a priority and those coaches should not be able to coach or assist as it damages not just the other players but restricts the advancement of thier son. But it comes down to finding coaches. Not an easy task. Good luck next season as some will leave and others will come to the league but remove those who hurt in future enrollment. There are only a handful of coaches in each age group and when half the players end up on daddyball teams it doesn't help.
Well Lucky u guys why not try playing for a city that there Real Competitive league cost is #$150.00 for 16u games,shitty uniforms,trophy n pics ... all competition is great ...the price sucks... so for all u complainers that think yur kids can BALL IT UP! put them I tou Travel Basketball n Pay expenses for gym, coach uniforms and tournaments ...and maybe if yur kid is good he will play 3-4 minutes in a game, so quit crying step it up as a parent not a spectator n do what u had to do to improve your city league!
unbelievable 2

Lawndale, CA

#24 Oct 2, 2012
LM OLD FART wrote:
Really - ya'll should run the thing yourselves! I'm sure you would all be much better volunteers than those sons of bitches that give their time so there is a league to play in. I'm sure none of you coached because there were no opportunities for you to do so. All filled up at that Inn - right? None of the leagues city or NJB have enough gym time for teams to play thier game - let alone practice in a gym. Someone steals the $10k lighting controls at LMHS (twice) and these dumb asses dont have a contigency plan - unbelievable! Look forward to when one of you takes time to provide an opportunity for LM kids, so I can sign mine up and critize you.
Old Fart, Just because someone volunteers their time does not equal a good thing. I do think more people should volunteer, But if you are going to volunteer it does not mean you only have to work half/assed.
all net parent

Pico Rivera, CA

#25 Jun 30, 2013
I have two sons who play in la mirada one in gym and one in njb all net .they are very different players with a different level of skill. Njb was great for my son he made all stars twice and now all net the level of competion is much greater than gym . And my younger son will move to njb when he's ready

Moreno Valley, CA

#26 Aug 18, 2013
I guess it depends on the city, I know kids that play aau and travel ball then come in to our rec league and blend in. Fact is it doesn't matter anymore, everyone is good. What's gonna give your kid the advantege if he happens to have the talent and athleticism it takes is height and grades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qualitat Kitchen Review 2 hr Dahlia123 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 30,284
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) 10 hr passCO 40
Review: Barbarian Bail Bonds 24/7 (Fullerton) 14 hr StonerockerB 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr Educated 5,788
News Novato embraces Nostalgia Days for 14th straigh... (Aug '10) Wed got to know 24
New Reality Show: Fidel Castro's Diapers Tue RIGHT IS RIGHT 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages