Newsy Suzie: Three Cadettes earn top ...

Newsy Suzie: Three Cadettes earn top scouting award

There are 1 comment on the The Orange County Register story from Sep 18, 2009, titled Newsy Suzie: Three Cadettes earn top scouting award. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

Brea Congratulations to Girl Scout Cadettes Catherine Borsting, Trianna Eichinger and Taylor Fleming from Troop 1104, who just earned their Silver Award after two years of hard work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

C C C S

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2010
Good for the girls. I know it takes a lot of hard work to complete the Silver Award. They deserve to be recognized for their dedication to the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Sport phartz 32,812
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr DOC Surf City 7,766
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 3 hr Tellinitlikeitis 368
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 10 hr tellinitlikeitis 3,236
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 11 hr Well Well 4,528
anybody experience violent shaking of windows,p... (Mar '09) Tue Rebeka 6
News House Democrats frustrated after immigration me... Tue Paco 8

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages