GOP challengers face tall task

GOP challengers face tall task

There are 7 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from May 23, 2010, titled GOP challengers face tall task. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Amid the campaign signs that have sprouted up in the 42nd Congressional District are ones that take a negative tone unusual for a lawn sign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

noname

Fontana, CA

#1 May 23, 2010
take america back .Vote them out

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 May 23, 2010
Dreier is a complete tool. Just like his minime Chabot.
J B Wilson

Calabasas, CA

#4 May 23, 2010
It is time to elect someone who is a balanced and fair minded. Just sound conservative, liberal, or extreme do not qualify them to be the best candidate. Vote base on the qualification of the person. Also, listen to your conscious.
Lost Cause

Redondo Beach, CA

#5 May 23, 2010
It is time again to see all the posters of politicians running for some office on almost every corner of our city. It is good to see their names on each poster. THIS WAY I WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHO NOT TO VOTE FOR.
Lucky Day

Long Beach, CA

#6 May 23, 2010
My money is on Lee McGroarty vs Miller. Libertore's got more skeletons in his closet than Forest Lawn and Miller's corrupt beyond measure. Su has never had a job in his life. There's really only one sane choice for the job in the 42nd... McGroarty.
DMom

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 25, 2010
I'm with Lucky Day. My vote goes to McGroarty...Liberatore seems way too shady. It's a sad day when the MSM pronounces that a candidate doesn't have a chance to win because they don't have the monetary backing for a "real" campaign. That's how this country got into the mess it's in now!!! Politicians buying their votes with big business and special interest groups $$$$. I voted for Miller in the past, but I didn't keep an eye on him...shame on me! Vote all the bums OUT!
Gary Miller

Anaheim, CA

#8 Jun 1, 2010
I'm glad to see that neither of you can vote in the election considering where you live. Also Liberatore doesn't have a shady past you can even call him.
check out this article on miller
http://harpers.org/archive/2010/06/hbc-900071...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 34,438
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Reality Cheque 9,852
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... 19 hr marg 1
News Canyon Fire 2 containment at 75 percent; assist... 19 hr marg 1
News Thank first responders while enjoying Nashville... 19 hr marg 1
News Inmate walks off from Southern California firef... 20 hr marg 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) 21 hr marg 124

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages