GOP challengers face tall task

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Amid the campaign signs that have sprouted up in the 42nd Congressional District are ones that take a negative tone unusual for a lawn sign.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2010
noname

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

take america back .Vote them out

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Dreier is a complete tool. Just like his minime Chabot.
J B Wilson

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

It is time to elect someone who is a balanced and fair minded. Just sound conservative, liberal, or extreme do not qualify them to be the best candidate. Vote base on the qualification of the person. Also, listen to your conscious.
Lost Cause

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

It is time again to see all the posters of politicians running for some office on almost every corner of our city. It is good to see their names on each poster. THIS WAY I WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHO NOT TO VOTE FOR.
Lucky Day

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

My money is on Lee McGroarty vs Miller. Libertore's got more skeletons in his closet than Forest Lawn and Miller's corrupt beyond measure. Su has never had a job in his life. There's really only one sane choice for the job in the 42nd... McGroarty.
DMom

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

I'm with Lucky Day. My vote goes to McGroarty...Liberatore seems way too shady. It's a sad day when the MSM pronounces that a candidate doesn't have a chance to win because they don't have the monetary backing for a "real" campaign. That's how this country got into the mess it's in now!!! Politicians buying their votes with big business and special interest groups $$$$. I voted for Miller in the past, but I didn't keep an eye on him...shame on me! Vote all the bums OUT!
Gary Miller

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

I'm glad to see that neither of you can vote in the election considering where you live. Also Liberatore doesn't have a shady past you can even call him.
check out this article on miller
http://harpers.org/archive/2010/06/hbc-900071...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE