imperial & valley view

Posted in the Brea Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nvrsbr

Duarte, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2008
has anybody heard or does anybody know about the car accident or whatever the heck was going on today at imperial and valley view today?
WTF

La Mirada, CA

#2 Nov 12, 2008
it was an accident. go home and watch your soaps. get a life
nvrsbr

Duarte, CA

#3 Nov 12, 2008
actually, im already at my house, genius, just ask ur mom she can tell you considering she just left. if u look close enough u might even still be able to see my belt buckle imprint on her forehead.
im sure lame ass comments like this fools are exactly why forums were created. some people just dont have the mental capacity to have intelligent or even casual conversation so they post garbage. but i guess its not thier fault they didnt ask to be born that way. some people are just less fortunate than others.

BudH

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#4 Nov 13, 2008
WTF wrote:
it was an accident. go home and watch your soaps. get a life
...and the Devil smiled...
the vato

Columbia, MO

#5 Nov 13, 2008
The better half of you is a shit stain on your mommas ass.

The man
nvrsbr wrote:
actually, im already at my house, genius, just ask ur mom she can tell you considering she just left. if u look close enough u might even still be able to see my belt buckle imprint on her forehead.
im sure lame ass comments like this fools are exactly why forums were created. some people just dont have the mental capacity to have intelligent or even casual conversation so they post garbage. but i guess its not thier fault they didnt ask to be born that way. some people are just less fortunate than others.
the vato

Columbia, MO

#7 Nov 13, 2008
Yes you do.
And from the East came four wise men bearing gifts. The horse they rode was the F-4 Phantom and the gifts they where bearing were five hundred pound bombs. Sounds better then the other bull about somebodies momma.

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#8 Nov 13, 2008
the vato wrote:
Yes you do.
And from the East came four wise men bearing gifts. The horse they rode was the F-4 Phantom and the gifts they where bearing were five hundred pound bombs. Sounds better then the other bull about somebodies momma.
You got me stumped. I don`t know how to reply to an irrational...what ever the above is.
Are you OK? Hows the weather back there?
the vato

Columbia, MO

#9 Nov 13, 2008
Hey, just great. Wet and cold yesterday, but today up in the mid fifties. Next week we're expecting snow flirries, the snow actually doesn;t dump on us till mid July. I was here for that bad freeze, talk about surviving.

Hey what part of LA you at?

The Man

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#10 Nov 13, 2008
Click on BudH on my postings.
light silent and deadly

Columbia, MO

#11 Nov 13, 2008
What part of La Mirada, Ca.?????????

Lightfighter
BudH wrote:
Click on BudH on my postings.

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#12 Nov 13, 2008
Foster Park. That is as close as I will say. We have shooters and other nitwits out here. One can not all ways tell when one PO`s an imbecile...:)
CHARLESTON HESTON

Columbia, MO

#13 Nov 13, 2008
i USE TO LIVE OVER BY vALLY VIEW AND MANZA.

tHE MAN
BudH wrote:
Foster Park. That is as close as I will say. We have shooters and other nitwits out here. One can not all ways tell when one PO`s an imbecile...:)

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#14 Nov 13, 2008
It`s Mansa Rd. Good neighborhood. Not too far from me.
The Vato

Columbia, MO

#15 Nov 14, 2008
No sir, Manza Dr.

The Man
BudH wrote:
It`s Mansa Rd. Good neighborhood. Not too far from me.
really

Moorpark, CA

#16 Nov 14, 2008
The Vato wrote:
No sir, Manza Dr.
The Man<quoted text>
It has to be my old friend "silent reader"!! high school got out a bit early today?
really

Moorpark, CA

#17 Nov 14, 2008
The Vato wrote:
No sir, Manza Dr.
The Man<quoted text>
Actually it's Mansa Drive.

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#18 Nov 14, 2008
The Vato wrote:
No sir, Manza Dr.
The Man<quoted text>
Manza Dr. is east of La Mirada Blvd.
LMHS ALUMNI

Whittier, CA

#19 Nov 17, 2008
Who cares
Silent Reader

Columbia, MO

#20 Nov 17, 2008
Actually, no. but the holiday spirit is here. I love it. Snow, fir place, and the hot coco.

Silent Reader
really wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to be my old friend "silent reader"!! high school got out a bit early today?
really

Moorpark, CA

#21 Nov 18, 2008
What up SR!! Why the coy new name "vato"? Trying to pay some respect to La Raza? Brown and proud baby, brown and proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 min Davis 9,722
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 1 hr Voice of Reason 2
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 7 hr HHG 1,829
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Poster X 34,162
Review: Misty Marie Henderson Sun MISTY MARIE HENDE... 3
News Proposed high-speed railroad getting more suppo... Sep 15 Well Well 3
News Disney parks stop scans for topless riders (May '09) Sep 15 M Abe 20

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages