Supporters of house bill HR4437 atten...

Supporters of house bill HR4437 attend a rally for immigration ...

There are 54 comments on the KCBS-TV Los Angeles story from Apr 11, 2006, titled Supporters of house bill HR4437 attend a rally for immigration .... In it, KCBS-TV Los Angeles reports that:

TUSTIN, Calif. The race to fill a vacant state Senate seat in Orange County could turn on the issue of illegal immigration in the traditionally conservative 35th District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS-TV Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jose

Visalia, CA

#49 Oct 18, 2006
their is only one reason why people imigrate to the Unitded States that is to work and make a better living for them selfs and for their family who gives us the right to treat them as if they were criminals

“WAKE THE %#@! UP AMERICA !!!”

Since: Jan 07

USA

#50 Jan 18, 2007
jose wrote:
their is only one reason why people imigrate to the Unitded States that is to work and make a better living for them selfs gREAT THEN DO IT LEAGELLY AND WAT IN LINE OR BRING A DARN GOOD RESON FOR NOT WAITING LIKE RELIGON OR UR GOVERMENT IS GOING NUTS and for their family who gives us the right to treat them as if they were criminals I HAVE THE RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMINALS AT THE TOP OF THE LAWS
HR 4437 COVERD THIS FOR YOU WAKE THE %#@! UP AMERCIA

USA

#51 Jan 18, 2007
julio zabala wrote:
Iam with you americans are stupid.
THATS A RESON ???
WAKE THE %#@! UP AMERICA

USA

#52 Jan 18, 2007
Jose Jose wrote:
Hey, since amnesty is imminent and we will all soon be American brothers and sisters, does anybody have a white sister, daughter, aunt or anybody that would love to marry a male hispanic? I would love to lighten up the skin color of my family. Pleae let me know... I'm eager to start acting like an American.
ENOUGH SAID WAKE THE %#@! AMERICA
Troy

Point, TX

#53 May 13, 2007
The way I see it is instead of staying home and fighting to make the country they come from a better and more equitable place to live. They come here to enjoy what our forefathers did stand up and fight for. If something is not done about ILLEGAL(YES THAT IS ILLEGAL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND) immigration, these mexicans will turn this country into a third world peice if shit like the counrty they are leaving behind. And by the way WHITE is not a race. I am of Irish decent and my forefathers were oppressed far further than any of you poor mexicans are. We fought a war here, Santa Ana lost so stay on your side of the river.
Capo beach

San Clemente, CA

#54 May 13, 2007
rafael wrote:
AMERICA IS ALSO A LAND OF IMMIGRANTS.
NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Capo beach

San Clemente, CA

#55 May 13, 2007
Cesar Murieta SWJH wrote:
lETS KIC AMERICANS OUT
Learn how 2 spell, and you can stay in America...
Capo beach

San Clemente, CA

#56 May 13, 2007
GREG A GREAT AMERCIAN wrote:
<quoted text>THATS A RESON ???
WAKE THE %#@! UP AMERICA
REASON.....not RESON..........dumb&%#$CK
Capo beach

San Clemente, CA

#57 May 13, 2007
julio zabala wrote:
Iam with you americans are stupid.
Can't spell...can't read...can't drive..can't speak english....GO BACK TO STUPID-VILLE...the only thing you are good for is futbol...also known as soccor....on TV that is...so go do what your born to do, and leave America....ADIOS!!!!!!!!!!
Capo beach

San Clemente, CA

#58 May 13, 2007
leopoldo ortiz wrote:
bush are stupit
What does "stupit" mean.......beaner
Juanita

San Clemente, CA

#59 May 13, 2007
Jose Jose wrote:
Hey, since amnesty is imminent and we will all soon be American brothers and sisters, does anybody have a white sister, daughter, aunt or anybody that would love to marry a male hispanic? I would love to lighten up the skin color of my family. Pleae let me know... I'm eager to start acting like an American.
I bet you would.....it's the only way you'll be accepted
Tia Cecilia

San Clemente, CA

#60 May 13, 2007
Hola...Me llamo Cecilia....No trabajo...Americanos.....por favor....Yo nececito un hombre para mi ninos....Tengo vivo en America........es en mi suenos!!!!!!!!!
nestor

Princeton, MA

#61 May 18, 2007
Your coment was"cant spell" this 's the way to spell SOCCER. Dont make an ass off your self and get the facts. JULIO ZABALA: what nationality are your parents? sound spanish to me. CABRON!!!
Capo beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't spell...can't read...can't drive..can't speak english....GO BACK TO STUPID-VILLE...the only thing you are good for is futbol...also known as soccor....on TV that is...so go do what your born to do, and leave America....ADIOS!!!!!!!!!!
afjkd

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Jan 18, 2011
ima mexican born in mexico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruins 31,903
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr Davis 6,226
News Forgery of CPR cards leads to hospital job losses (Aug '08) Fri boy joy 184
News Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Fri Queenbitch 1,178
News La Mirada takeover? (Sep '07) Fri Trukos 344
News A Little Brea Nostalgia (Aug '07) Thu Pat 24
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Thu Tony 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages