LOW LIFE

Garden Grove, CA

#493 Oct 25, 2012
LOW LIFES
slv

Manhattan Beach, CA

#494 Oct 25, 2012
taku masaur wrote:
<quoted text>I agree the neighborhood my friend lives in is always tagged on the corner of magnolia & orangewood it seem's like it is tagged every other week GGPD has to step it up and prevent this crap. Once was a great place to live is now becoming a dump.Even some of the people who live in those home theredon't take care of there homes no lawn maintence trash all over the place shopping carts in the streets,people living out of there garages ( WHAT A PIGPEN OF A PLACE TO LIVE)can we as people who live there do something about this.PWC
well maybe if you take the Vietnamese and ghetto Mexican out your street will be fine
Looney SCLA

Las Vegas, NV

#495 Nov 2, 2012
ES.XL1.ST HLS PWS SPLS TG

Evil Side Barrio 41st ST SUR CENTRAL
Vandal perlero loco

Portland, OR

#498 Dec 5, 2012
CALLE PERLA LOCOS EAST SIDE ORANGE ALL DAY EVERYDAY x3
Gangsaregay

United States

#499 Dec 5, 2012
WS GHETTOxGROVER X3 wrote:
heyy foo you 4got alot itz more like WS ANAHEIM,VATOS LOCOS,FOLKS,BARRIO POBRE,BARRIO SMALL TOWN,DRIFTERS,PACIFIC STREET,TEARS OF A CLOWN,BROWN DEAMONS,CITRON STREET,VARRIO FACTORIA,LA COLONIA,DARK SIDE,AUGUSTA DRIVE,CRAZY MINDED CRIMINALS,JEFFERY STREET,BOYS FROM THE HOOD,JUNGLE CITY,CHICANOS KILL ALL,ES ANAHEIM,PAULINE STREET,DOGWOOD AVENUE,LA FABRICA,CYCOES,TRUE RIDERZ,VERMONT STREET,PENGUIN CITY,TRAVELERS CITY,BARRIO UNO,SUR SIDE KROOKS,KROAGER STREET,KODIAK STREET,CYCLONE TOWN,BALSAM STREET,STRICTLY INSANE,LA JOLLA,OLIVE STREET,BROWN TOWN,KURUPTED PHAMILY,BROWN MALOS,BENMORE LANE,AZTEC WARRIORS,BROOK STREET,FXTROOP,DELHI,LOPERS,WS SANTA ANA,17 STREET,7 STREET,MIDDLE SIDE,WICKED ONES,BISHOP STREET,KRAZY PROUD CRIMINALS,WS MYRTLE STREET,CENTRAL MYRTLE STREET,UNITED BY CRIME,SANTA NITA,LOGAN STREET,CHERRY STREET,SANTA ANA CROOKS,DEVIOUS HOODLUMS,ATWOOD STREET,LIL'HOOD,ALLEY BOYS,GOLDEN WEST STREET,HARD TIMES,WS GARDEN GROVE,ES GARDEN GROVE,PAULMA VISTA STREET,PLAYBOYS,LOCO MEXICAN STYLE,GARDEN GROVE CRIMINALS TOWN,BUARO STREET,EVIL WAYS,DOWN CROWD,TWO FUCKEN KRAZY,LIL'TOWN,FAMILY MOB,SHALIMAR STREET,FORMING CAOS,FEARLESS CROWD,AZTEC PRIDE,19 STREET,BIG STANTONE,BARRIO MEXICO,LOWDEN STREET,1ST STREET,CROW VILLAGE,WEST TRECE,ORPHANS,15TH STREET,JOKERS,KING COBRAS,ORANGE COUNTY CRIMINALS,HOODLUMS,VARRIO CYPRESS STREET,PEARL STREET,KRAZY ORANGE STREET,SOUTH SIDE HUNTINGTON BEACH,BEACH SIDE CRIMINALS,ES BUENA PARK,WS BEUNA PARK COYOTES,VARRIO MODENA LOCOS,WS BREA,CYPRESS CROOKS,CYPRESS FLATS,ES LA HABRA MONOS,WS LA HABRA CAMPO,BARRIO BROWN REVOLUTION,LOS WICKEDS,WS TUSTIN,FULLERTON TOKERS TOWN,WS FULLERTON,BAKER STREET. and that is all of the sureno gangs in orange county california
And yet none of those guys murders or does anything, go to LA and try to bang there see what happens to you small elementary wannabe gangbangers. You realize how idiotic and pathetic you guys look banging on the internet and trying to look hard when your not even the slightest. Most of those listed gangs arent active and arent out in the streets putting in work, must be hard out there in the streets hahahhahHa thats like me staying in my house all day banging House Crips like wtf all you low lifes arent going to be anything in life except scum so do us a favor and go back to mexico
SocalGARDENGROVE RIFA

Garden Grove, CA

#502 Jan 2, 2013
I'm 15 and I've been locked up in the Halls for assault and battery and for dealing I was locked up for 3 months and I'm fucken down for my shit!!! I want to get into a Varrio pero I don't want to get into HTR
So what gang wants to get me in?
Anaheim Kanpoleros

United States

#503 Jan 2, 2013
Heres a list of real gang banging varrios that are known to put in work and take care of their neighborhood. All these varrios are active in the city of Anaheim

Afg/Folks
Abp/Pobre
Atc/Travelers
Apc/Penguins
Avls/Vatosls
Bfth/Boys
Ssk/Krooks
Lc/Colonia
Lf/Fabricas
Esa/Eastside
Wsa/Westside
Bst/Smalltown
Ust/Underhill
Pst/Pauline
Cst/Citron
Jst/Jeffrey
SocalGARDENGROVE RIFA

Garden Grove, CA

#504 Jan 2, 2013
Anaheim Kanpoleros wrote:
Heres a list of real gang banging varrios that are known to put in work and take care of their neighborhood. All these varrios are active in the city of Anaheim
Afg/Folks
Abp/Pobre
Atc/Travelers
Apc/Penguins
Avls/Vatosls
Bfth/Boys
Ssk/Krooks
Lc/Colonia
Lf/Fabricas
Esa/Eastside
Wsa/Westside
Bst/Smalltown
Ust/Underhill
Pst/Pauline
Cst/Citron
Jst/Jeffrey
Pero I stay on the southeast of gardengrove
WTF

Garden Grove, CA

#506 Jan 5, 2013
WTF lame lil kid..!!!!!
CITY OF Gs

Garden Grove, CA

#507 Jan 5, 2013
GARDENxGROVE CITY OxC 714
Trooper_714_Rifa

Tustin, CA

#508 Jan 11, 2013
xFTROOPx3 running da streets of santa ana
TYTK

Garden Grove, CA

#509 Jan 13, 2013
F*ck Troopers
Puro TYTK
TAGGING YOUR TOWN KREW
PURO PINCHE ERKO
GARDENxGROVE
LOL AT SCHOOL

Garden Grove, CA

#510 Feb 4, 2013
LOL AT SCHOOL READING THIS, I WONDER HOW MUCH OF YOU BANGING LIVE ON FOOD STAMPS WELFARE AND SHIT LOL
anakills

Van Nuys, CA

#511 Feb 4, 2013
SocalGARDENGROVERIFA wrote:
I'm 15 and I've been locked up in the Halls for assault and battery and for dealing I was locked up for 3 months and I'm fucken down for my shit!!! I want to get into a Varrio pero I don't want to get into HTR
So what gang wants to get me in?
hey lil fool just keep it in your city,and remember the small hoods are the ones that make the noise.big hoods like wsa,ftroop,santanita,htimes,ft t so and what not are fake as fxck,them fool will take you on a lame as trip.you want to be from a hood like ssk,laf,avls,sssantana,brownsi de.you get it look at ssk the fight with ws,atclm,boy,avls,bst,and them old hood can't handel them sskers.but anaheim is were its poping theis days homie.
ORANGE COUNTY

Anaheim, CA

#512 Feb 14, 2013
NON STOP CRIMINALS SANTA ANA RIFA CABRONES ACUSE Y FIFTY PINTANDOLAS CALIFORNIA
SP FTR

Los Angeles, CA

#514 Mar 19, 2013
TYTK wrote:
F*ck Troopers
Puro TYTK
TAGGING YOUR TOWN KREW
PURO PINCHE ERKO
GARDENxGROVE
FTR spells F*CK THE REST
Pinche lame you wouldn't be able to hang with the troopers come and tag Salvador Park and say f*ck Troopers and see wut happens
Lame net not banger but lame net "Tagger"
SAOR

Inglewood, CA

#515 May 9, 2013
PURO GARDEN GROVE OG CRIMINAL TOWN CRT RIFA AND WHAT!
PVST13R

Garden Grove, CA

#517 May 17, 2013
Dont Tripp wrote:
BIG BAD VARRIO EAST SIDE GARDEN GROVE RIFA 22 13,,,
N TO ALL THE NAME CHANGING PUTOS THAT DECIDED TO USE ESGG ALL OF A SUDDEN LISTEN UP..
(1)I DONT KNOW IF YOU LOOKED AT A MAP BUT NOBODY BUT US ARE ON THE EAST SIDE OF GG.
(2)IV TALKED TO HEADS FROM PV.DC.EW. AND THEY ALL GOT IT IN THERE HEAD THAT MY VARRIO IS ON THE SAME TEAM..
(3)WHERE NOT. GO AHEAD AND SPREAD THE WORD THAT THE "ORIGINAL V.ESGG.22.13." IS GOING DOWN THE LIST AND TAKING CARE OF THIS SHIT...
V.ESGG.X3.22.rifa
BiG BAD PALMA VISTA GANG RIFA
LOS PALMEROS
EAST SIDE Gs
FREE ALL THE THE HOMMIES
FIRST OF WE RUN SOLO DNT NEED
SHIT FROM NO ONE SO WHO EVER TOLD U THAT GOT THER SHIT TWISTED
IF DICK CRAVERS AND EVIL WABS RUN
IN THE SAME TEAM WITH U FOOLS ITS SAD
BIG BAD PE VE ESE TE
CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP
ese yogi

Phoenix, AZ

#518 Jun 3, 2013
Puroe Orange county 7 1 4 Surenos today i got messed up and almost got shanked13 dark blue rags sporting all day representing my grounds up here in Fresno fuck the norputos. You Cato's call youselfs gangsters but you all claim sur and get down with each other if your going to gangbang do it like me against the red up here in fresno born and raised in garden grove bca but now live in Fresno up here surenos vs norputos always going at it.you see I'm active daily and suite up in blue and walk to work with my head up with a big tattoo on my shaved head with 13 on it. You vatos. Ain't gangsters I'm am.
AHM

Kapolei, HI

#519 Jun 5, 2013
SAOR wrote:
PURO GARDEN GROVE OG CRIMINAL TOWN CRT RIFA AND WHAT!
Chales! Your dead hood aint about nada! Bunch of tecatos and paisas selling trash right there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 46 min LaMiradaREZ 8,557
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr The pharts 33,111
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 23 hr TSM 1,821
Review: Anaheim Ducks Sat ANAHEIM DUCKS 1
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Sat LOL 176
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) May 26 incompetence 49
28 year sentence handed down in 1992 La Mirada ... May 26 Gardenhillbilly 2

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages