Who do you support for Capistrano Unified School District in California (Orange County) in 2010?

Posted in the Brea Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2010
1vietvet

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For Saam Alikhani

We don't need royality like Bryson, just people interested in doing a good job for the children and their teachers!
Supporter

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

We need Alikhani, McNicholas and Hatton along with Prichard and Alpay to replace the underperforming trustees.
Stop the Unions!

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Voted For Anaa Bryson

Judged:

Say no the union candidates!
telldtruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

We need Alikhani, and not Bryson, look at Chriss Street Brysons boss just got caught giving the house away Bryson is the same no kids in the district hired outside lawyers to the tune of millions gave friends and supporters out of court settlements her response to tax payers "OUR INSURANCE PAID MOST OF IT" she forgot that the tax payers pay the insurance premiums which have been raised on us, but the insurance agent had a campaign fund raiser for her now you tell me is that ethical NO
telldtruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

we do not need Bryson, we need Alikhani that cares about our schools, Bryson has picked our pockets and you know it, she is Chriss Streets side kick what a coincidence Mr Street lost tax payers money in an ugly investment and just today was giving tax payers money to a friend (OC Register) Ana Bryson hired the same lawyer as Mr Street to the tune of Millions tax payers paid and not Bryson, out of court settlements to supporters,
her response our insurance paid most of it well O well who paid for the insurance premium that went up this year the voters did and not Bryson, guess what the insurance agent had a fund raiser for her, that is not ethical lets get real we the people are sick and tired of such behavior from an elected official say BYE to B
girl next door

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

telldtruth wrote:
We need Alikhani, and not Bryson, look at Chriss Street Brysons boss just got caught giving the house away Bryson is the same no kids in the district hired outside lawyers to the tune of millions gave friends and supporters out of court settlements her response to tax payers "OUR INSURANCE PAID MOST OF IT" she forgot that the tax payers pay the insurance premiums which have been raised on us, but the insurance agent had a campaign fund raiser for her now you tell me is that ethical NO
-This would mean you support the highly unethical unions fronting your candidates. I'd say you have an ethical problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE