Police corruption prosecutors clueles...

Police corruption prosecutors clueless about West Covina police...

There are 26 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Police corruption prosecutors clueless about West Covina police.... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

An elite unit of Los Angeles County prosecutors that investigates cops was never told that a West Covina sex crimes detective was involved with an alleged victim of sexual assault, authorities said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheriffs dept criminals

San Gabriel, CA

#22 Nov 18, 2010
Absolutely amazing! when is all this corruption going to end. This story is almost as bad as that Idiot Sheriff deputy from City of Industry Phillip Solano repeatedly arresting and falsely charging an innocent father of crimes that never occured all to continue his illicit affair with the mans wife. Unbelievably Disgusting!! I wonder if the Sheriff's dept is going to try to cover up this one too?
SIK 2 SIK

Long Beach, CA

#23 Dec 15, 2010
F** ALL PDS.DIRTY ASS KROOKED PUTOS.BUNCH O CHUMPS USIN DA GOV ON THEIR SIDE TO TRY N CONTROL US ALL.CHUMPS HAHA.STIL SERVN BLOKS N APARTMENTS AKI PARA WC13 GANG R.PIGS AINT S***.
SIK 2 SIK

Long Beach, CA

#24 Dec 15, 2010
N DEN DEY WONDR Y IN DA F** WE THUGS!
OUTLAW LIVING.
WE KNOW YOUR TRASH

Whittier, CA

#25 Dec 15, 2010
Newby wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it like it is and while telling it you can throw in the Walnut sheriffs department also.
Throw all the goon/cop pieces of dog waste in the same barrel'THEY'RE ALL A--Z--Z HOLES
AND

Calabasas, CA

#26 Dec 15, 2010
Newby wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it like it is and while telling it you can throw in the Walnut sheriffs department also.
Glendora too.
johny

Virginia Beach, VA

#27 Nov 24, 2012
I recently took my girlfriend To the 5 star inn in West Covina There was a knock at the door, I answered and the West Covina Police Department was there. They pulled me out of the room and proceeded to check the room without me in there. In less than a minute they went right to my backpack and said that they found drugs in it. They're cooked and are on a power trip. West Covina pd needs to be brought down a notch. you could be next !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr ROFLMAO 34,201
Proof ,Mexicans most pathetic to roam the earth 4 hr Not a stupid slop... 1
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 7 hr Duke 1,830
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr Reality Cheque 9,729
News Eureka Police arrest two in Union Street bust (Jun '10) 10 hr HatezGamez 25
Review: Disability Matters 14 hr DISABILITY MATTERS 2
News Dispute triggered Whittier shooting (Feb '09) Wed Tayy 50

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages