Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Doc Smith

Houston, TX

#17035 Mar 10, 2013
America isn't falling off the map of history just yet.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17036 Mar 11, 2013
Doing great, I missed you lady. Welcome back.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17037 Mar 11, 2013
Who cares wrote:
Do you idiots even realize you are still in a pissing contest over an election that ended in 2010??????
Everyone cares. Infact, millions care. Ended in 2010?? Shows how much people know today.( Picking up baby powder.) This is something that about to begin......
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17038 Mar 11, 2013
As long as Perry wants to run the state it will never be over. BUT if you don't care don't read it. It's just that simple.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#17039 Mar 11, 2013
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17041 Mar 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What's up tim? Are we all required to subscribe to your warped view of the world? Here's a tip! Don't like how things are going? Life getting you down? Put a rope around your neck, step off!
My views are from the previous generation. I did not go to the dumb-down school that you might have attended.
All I'm trying to do, is to promote truth. But, younger students of dumbing-down, just want to yell "racist" and "liar" and such, because they don't know the truth. When genocides occur, the elders are killed first, so they don't teach truth to the younger, stronger citizens. That was a fact in Rawanda.

Really, you should be thankful that you have an elder here, trying to tell you the forgotten truth.

Open your mind and, you can become un-brainwashed.

Location hidden

#17042 Mar 15, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth? LOL like when you say you own your land? That you are not renting your land.. Not paying your rent? Hmmm is it up for back taxes. Anybody up to bid on possesion for any texan not paying their rent on their land. Their land ha, ha,Perry would have issues with that fallacy of yours...
It's not funny that people are having to rent vs. owning a home.

Hard as it is, to get a home loan ... it's almost impossible to find an affordable home now. Investors have been allowed to buy up all the affordable homes, in order to "flip" them. Mostly, they just rent them out for an enormous price. Leaves deserving people in the cold, living in ghettos.

They make lot's of money investing but, it takes away the dream of home ownership.

Anyone who actually owns land, is very lucky. Those who do own, could lose it to Gov land grabs.

No, it's not funny.

Location hidden

#17043 Mar 15, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, we agree. How are ya texan?
Same as you, since you are the same people.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17044 Mar 15, 2013
Texan wrote:
Doing great, I missed you lady. Welcome back.
Miss her?

All you have to do is put on your wig and dress and look in the mirror!

The La Porte Forum has already figured YOU out!!

LOL

They are talking away in there about how much you love me!!

I am sooooo touched that you have feelings for me, Texan... but really, I must insist that you keep it to yourself.

We'll get along much better that way.

Just keep pretending like you hate me... try to be convincing, you did not fool anyone in the La Porte Forum!!!

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#17045 Mar 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as you, since you are the same people.
HA!

I did not see this post until after I posted my affirmation that they were one and the same!!!

Texan/Nijoni does not have anyone fooled.

Everyone knows his proclivity of a female persona.

But, sadly for Texan/Nijoni... a man in drag will always just be a man in drag... and never be that woman you seek to be.

You can have anonymous Craigslist sex and get banged in the butt and guzzle the jizz of a dozen of John's a day... you might FEEL like a woman, but you will never truly be one.

Even if you have a sex change, which I heard you and your wife were saving up for... it's good that she supports you being who you feel you are on the inside.

Bravo for her!

Location hidden

#17046 Mar 15, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
I did not see this post until after I posted my affirmation that they were one and the same!!!
Texan/Nijoni does not have anyone fooled.
Everyone knows his proclivity of a female persona.
But, sadly for Texan/Nijoni... a man in drag will always just be a man in drag... and never be that woman you seek to be.
You can have anonymous Craigslist sex and get banged in the butt and guzzle the jizz of a dozen of John's a day... you might FEEL like a woman, but you will never truly be one.
Even if you have a sex change, which I heard you and your wife were saving up for... it's good that she supports you being who you feel you are on the inside.
Bravo for her!
You think Texan/Nijoni is a homo? Lol, funny but, let it go on record that I don't care.:)

www.HeavyFed.com

#17047 Mar 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Texan/Nijoni is a homo? Lol, funny but, let it go on record that I don't care.:)
I've GOT to care... it ME he's lusting after!!!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17048 Mar 15, 2013
Texan?A good guy.Never was"Nijoni".
Texas Jack

Houston, TX

#17050 Mar 15, 2013
I hate people who aren't born in Texas.Its a definite failing on my part, I'm going to work on it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17052 Mar 15, 2013
I forgot to say thanks waco, but those two idiots are never going to believe I'm not Nijoni, so no need to bother telling them I'm not. For my part I'm not going to worry about it. Hell they even call me gay, and to use their own words that is just grade school BS.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17053 Mar 15, 2013
Texan no problem.I back those I believe are good people.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17054 Mar 15, 2013
Thanks!

www.HeavyFed.com

#17055 Mar 15, 2013
Texan wrote:
Hell they even call me gay, and to use their own words that is just grade school BS.
Pot meet kettle.

I'm just showing you how juvenile your taunts are, Texan/Nijoni.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17056 Mar 15, 2013
Whatever you say dumba$$, even if you did STEAL that one.
Clara

Lovington, NM

#17057 Mar 15, 2013
Proud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Angleton, TX (Aug '10) Fri Doberman 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
2 arrests in deadly Clute shooting (Apr '10) Dec 15 Tiffany Morgan 10
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Judge Hufstetler a disgrace to Brazoria County? Nov '14 Appauled 3
Snapchatme nude Oct '14 Swapdick 1
Richwood soldier thought of as 'everybody's son' (Jan '07) Oct '14 Ranger1 3

Brazoria News Video

Brazoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brazoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brazoria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brazoria

Personal Finance