Urge Sheriff's Office to Get Tough on...

Urge Sheriff's Office to Get Tough on Hog-Dog Fighter

There are 1 comment on the Peta.org story from Jul 28, 2006, titled Urge Sheriff's Office to Get Tough on Hog-Dog Fighter. In it, Peta.org reports that:

Please respond immediately and forward as appropriate. Earlier this year, PETA contacted officials in Brazoria County, Texas, after learning about a video posted online that depicted what appears to be an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peta.org.

Sarah McLean

Sedona, AZ

#1 Aug 1, 2006
I wrote to the Sheriff and this is his response:
Can anyone help him find the video??

Dear Ms. McLean:

We have received several identical letters as yours reference to the "video posted online depicting an illegal hog-dog fighting event". We have no ideal what you are talking about. We do not have an investigation going on reference to a hog-dog fight. We have not posted nor have we been able to find a web site where this alleged video is posted. In your letter or the others we have received from around the US no one has provided us with the web site location so that we could look at the alleged illegal dog-hog fight.

Would you be so kind as to provide the web site location for this video so that we may view it to see if it is in fact within Brazoria County, Texas.

Thank you for your concerns in this matter.

Charles S. Wagner, Sheriff
Brazoria County, Texas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shady Company (Jun '09) 14 hr closecall 18
News Police looking for man wanted for murder (Jul '12) Oct 11 Update 230
Heard there is a Muslim training camp there.... (Nov '15) Oct 1 Blondie 2
Snitches Sep '16 Fyi 1
Lake Jackson Music Thread (Apr '15) Jul '16 Musikologist 2
Crystal from chilis Jul '16 boo 2
News 2 arrests in deadly Clute shooting (Apr '10) Jul '16 Anonymous 13

Brazoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance