Police looking for man wanted for murder

Police looking for man wanted for murder

There are 225 comments on the The Countywide story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Police looking for man wanted for murder. In it, The Countywide reports that:

Alfredo Vanegas is wanted for murder by police after allegedly fleeing the scene following an assault and deadly stabbing in Kenedy July 1. KENEDY - Warrants have been issued for two men wanted in connection with a homicide that happened in the early morning hours of Sunday, July 1. Police are looking for Alfredo Saldana Vanegas, 23, of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Countywide.

no clue

Cuero, TX

#21 Jul 24, 2012
You people are idiots. This is kenedy not new york city. We have 5 policeman here. They are not going to run all over the state looking for the fugitive. A warrent is issued and he will be arrested when someone turns him in or he gets stopped for violating another law. The other suspect. Who was only driving the murderer has been questioned and released. He was not directly involved in the attack. Maybe your little Danny should of been a better father and not left his babys momma have to get another more reliable father.
Unacceptable

Houston, TX

#22 Jul 24, 2012
"Our little Danny" had people who love him. The FACT that your stupid-ass pd has not done a damn thing to get this lowlife speaks volumes of them. The other suspect sob was as much part of this homicide as was YOUR loser boyfriend. Now we know that he is hiding like a little girl instead of supporting your ass and your kid's ass. Oh wait, but all of your kids are from different pimps so you don't know if he is the real father. Oh well, what can you expect from someone like you. Maybe you should go get your GED so you can learn to spell correctly before you post and make yourself look like an idiot. Good luck with your future pimps. FU.:)))
Julissa perry

Rio Grande City, TX

#23 Jul 24, 2012
no clue wrote:
You people are idiots. This is kenedy not new york city. We have 5 policeman here. They are not going to run all over the state looking for the fugitive. A warrent is issued and he will be arrested when someone turns him in or he gets stopped for violating another law. The other suspect. Who was only driving the murderer has been questioned and released. He was not directly involved in the attack. Maybe your little Danny should of been a better father and not left his babys momma have to get another more reliable father.
a more reliable father ? You don't even know Danny so why are you saying shit when in the first place you don't even know him ! the only reason Danny was in kenedy was because he was working to support his family ! and you're saying he wasn't a reliable father ? wow you must have had such a rough child hood . Pathetic .
Dumbass

Rio Grande City, TX

#24 Jul 24, 2012
no clue wrote:
Keep talking you piece of shit they have evidence that this coward did it. how about this what if this were to happen to one of your family members? Wouldn't you be doing the same thing? Wouldn't you want closure knowing that this coward was put away for good? So don't say shit because you don't know Danny. You are pathetic excuse for a human being if your just going to put negative comments on this page.
The PD is a joke

Rio Grande City, TX

#25 Jul 24, 2012
Well if the Kenedy PD isnt gonna do something about this then the other Police departments around that area should try. They seriously just can't let these two guys run around, I'm pretty sure if they did it once and the police haven't done anything yet then there gonna keep doing it and there will never be justice.
No clue - no vales madre

Houston, TX

#26 Jul 24, 2012
No hagan corajes, esa persona ke puso eso es una mierda del demonio. Que se l@ lleve la chingada junto con su puta madre. Nosotros queremos y siempre vamos a querer a Danny. Y si su departamento de policía no vale madre pues todo el mundo ya lo sabe. Ojalá que se abra un pozo y se l@ trage derechito al infierno junto con su patético disque departamento de policía.
I miss you Danny

Rio Grande City, TX

#27 Jul 24, 2012
I can't believe they still don't find that monster that took away Danny's life :( but one thing for sure that monster might escape from man justice but he won't escape from Gods justice!!! Either way he turns in or not he will get his punishment soon!!!! Let's just leave everything in Gods hands and he will take care of everything!!! Soon that heartless piece of shit will be paying for taking away an innocent life... Family Gonzalez my prayers are with you all.. May God Bless You All...
Justice for Danny

United States

#28 Jul 24, 2012
Wow "No Clue", You must have been in scene while this happend to Danny because you were very specific. Funny how you know "the facts" when the report hasn't even been released yet... Hhmmm? Unreliable you say? Nope, wrong. That whore he gave a ride to is the unreliable one who left her kids with God knows who so she could hit the damn bar. Thats an unreliable person right there. Danny only gave the hoe a ride. Get your shit straight! Our Danny has so many ppl that love him AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE, so dont come here talking shit about him!
Get a clue

Humble, TX

#29 Jul 25, 2012
no clue wrote:

So that's how fugitives are caught now. Just put out a warrant and hope someone turns him or he gets picked up for something else. Well that is just pathetic. I bet if it had been someone You love you would be flapping your pie trap like you are right now. I bet if it had been some politician's son they wouldnt be sitting on their asses waiting for this punk to show up on a traffic stop. And for your info Danny was an excellent father. A lot better father than most of us. But maybe your dumb ass doesn't know anything about that.
No clue - no vales madre

Houston, TX

#30 Jul 25, 2012
no clue wrote:
You are comparing your sorry-ass pd to nypd? And WE are the idiots? Dafuq? NY has ONE p.o. for every 567 people and kenedy has 1 p.o. for every 87 people. AND still NY can do a better job than you guys!
You didnt know Danny, how dare you talk about him that way?! Whore. Maybe in your little town men don't leave home to provide their family with a better life, but Danny did because he wasn't like you and didn't depend on welfare. Get your shit straight before you flap your mouth. We're gonna keep commenting until we freakin' feel like it. Feel me? FU.
no clue

Cuero, TX

#31 Jul 25, 2012
Lil Danny is no good daddy. A good daady is not in the bars and does not give lil girls rides home at 3:30 in the morning. He is out of the gene pool.
five 0h

Cuero, TX

#32 Jul 25, 2012
Thats funny
FU no clue

Houston, TX

#33 Jul 25, 2012
no clue wrote:
Lil Danny is no good daddy. A good daady is not in the bars and does not give lil girls rides home at 3:30 in the morning. He is out of the gene pool.
A 30 something woman is not a "lil girl" you retard. I guess you had a bowl of stupid for breakfast. Try getting your head out of your ass for a change. I'm gonna do you favor and introduce you to two good friends, their names are grammar and spell check. Feel free to use them for the rest of your sorry life.
Just me

Houston, TX

#34 Jul 25, 2012
Bam! Right up your butt-hole no clue!!
Get a clue

Lake Jackson, TX

#35 Jul 25, 2012
Lol did someone get the license plates on that truck lol!! No clue just got rammed!!!
Just me

Houston, TX

#36 Jul 25, 2012
Get a clue wrote:
Lol did someone get the license plates on that truck lol!! No clue just got rammed!!!
That's ok, whoever did it will get caught when they get turned in or violate another law. LMAO
Get a clue

United States

#37 Jul 25, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok, whoever did it will get caught when they get turned in or violate another law. LMAO
Sure can't count on Kenedy PD lol.
They rather sit on their asses and eat donuts instead of helping no clue.
Besides they are too busy guarding the local donut place
Just cant get a clue

Houston, TX

#38 Jul 25, 2012
Haha!! Well, one thing's for sure, if you wanna feel safe you gave to work at the local donut shop.
Or better yet, in case of emergency don't call 911, just call Shipleys, they're there all the time anyway.
Boohoo! Why you cryin'?
Get a clue

Lake Jackson, TX

#39 Jul 25, 2012
I don't get. How can a 30 yr old be a lil girl. I'm sure she wasn't in a bar at 3:30am looking for someone to play with her barbies. We all know what she was looking for in that bar.. Probably left her kids with heavens know who. Watch my kids. I'm going to the bar. Lots of men in there. I might score. Clue you need to go back to school. You are as pathetic as that PD You defend. But You are so dumb You don't know any better.
Whats a clue

Houston, TX

#40 Jul 25, 2012
C'mon, it's not clueless's fault that he can't get the story straight, what with all those whores he has to pimp there's just not enough time to go back to school and get his GED. But then again, that's the kind of training you get when a town is so small the cops actually do their academy training online. Lol! I bet these cops are the same ones that come out in Wild Hogs! Sad sad clueless dude...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border Security Bill Passes Senate Wed The eyes of Deming 2
Debate: Marijuana - Angleton, TX (Aug '10) May 25 Lori Torrez 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Juan ozuna May 19 wiso 1
News Lake Jackson considers teen curfew (Aug '08) May 19 Late Gas 6
News Texas Lawmakers call for border oversight, goal... May 9 huey goins 2
More from around the web

Brazoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]