Police looking for man wanted for murder

Jul 12, 2012 Full story: The Countywide 225

Alfredo Vanegas is wanted for murder by police after allegedly fleeing the scene following an assault and deadly stabbing in Kenedy July 1. KENEDY - Warrants have been issued for two men wanted in connection with a homicide that happened in the early morning hours of Sunday, July 1. Police are looking for Alfredo Saldana Vanegas, 23, of ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
victoria

Lake Jackson, TX

#1 Jul 18, 2012
I can't believe what this man did! He left my cousin with out a husband and her boys with out a father and to top it off she was pregnant with their first baby girl. Danny was so excited. I pray this guy goes to jail for a long time!
We Love You Danny

Hurst, TX

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Are the police looking anywhere other than Kenedy? Obviously this bastard is not there anymore. Have other pd's been made aware to be on the lookout for this monster? What about his mother? Could she be hiding him? What about that other guy's family? Have they been questioned?
Taking too long

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Well Floresville is not that big. It shouldn't be hard to find the person that knows where he is hiding right. Maybe this crime needs to be exposed a little more. It sure feels like not enough is being done to find him. One thing is for sure. With him running around is only a matter of time till another family is grieving. He is a danger to society. And is certainly unfit to live among us. He has no problem killing.
In the valley

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2012
They said in the news it was the first murder this year. So what are the investigators investigating? Stolen stereos? Prioritize Kenedy PD!!!! And Floresville PD and Karnes County sheriff's office... Maybe this sob needs to murder a white person for the authorities to start doing a better job. Unfreakingbelievable.
Clary G

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Okay, first of all, his name was not David. His name was Daniel. This is not only for the sake of justice, but For the sake of bringing peace of mind of the Gonzalez family. How is anyone supposed to feel safe in Kenedy with this kind of police and investigation? How is anyone supposed to feel safe with a murderer running around? The man deserves the worst of punishment for taking the life of a son, brother, father, cousin, uncle, and friend. And that should be prioritized for the safety of the Gonzalez family, so they can at least rest knowing that that monster has been brought to justice and no one else in the family is in danger.
den

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2012
victoria wrote:
I can't believe what this man did! He left my cousin with out a husband and her boys with out a father and to top it off she was pregnant with their first baby girl. Danny was so excited. I pray this guy goes to jail for a long time!
my prayers are wit the family of the deceased. But this county s so messed that even f these guys turn themselves n they wnt do much but maybe a slap on the hand. My brother was shot n the bak TWICE n they claimed self defense so they gave one guy 1 yr n the other kne 8 yrs!! I really really hope that ur cousin gets some closure but dnt expect too much from this corrupt system. We need to pray for these people n leave it n the hands of God. Again our prayers r with they family.
den

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2012
In Karnes county u cn get away wit murdering ur own brother. But dnt even think bout sellin drugs or even gettin caught with drugs cause they'll lok u up for life
Wondering

Lake Jackson, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2012
So what do cops do in Floresville, and Kenedy and what about the Sheriff's department? I hope that their slogan is not "To serve and Protect".
Because if it is they might as well take it off and try to sell that somewhere else. And they should replace it with "Go ahead and do ur crime, and we will take our sweet time". You got a murderer running around for almost a month. It sure don't speak to well about law enforcement there.
PD is a joke

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Well, if there is a Shipleys Donuts in Kenedy or Karnes County we sure know what they're doing. If they can't do their job or are too small to investigate a murder then maybe they should let a Texas Ranger handle it.
Paul P

Rio Grande City, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2012
I hope they catch this guy. He needs to be put away for life.
alex

Rio Grande City, TX

#11 Jul 23, 2012
why arent the police looking for this guy? he needs to be caught ASAP. he could be out there killing someone else
really

Rio Grande City, TX

#12 Jul 23, 2012
I can't believe this murderer has not been caught.
somebody is not doing their job and waiting for this animal to murder again....shame on you!!
Unacceptable

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Maybe the way this pd is run is acceptable to this community, but it certainly is not acceptable for those of us with morals and a need for closure.
Make that call

Lake Jackson, TX

#14 Jul 23, 2012
I'm sure that even for a little town they have a phone at the Pd. All they gotta is get on it and call someone capable of putting this murderer behind bars. Its really ridiculous how this pair of "good for nothing punks" have outsmarted two PD's and a County Sherrif. There has got to be someone in there with enough dignity to do their job right.
Truth

Rio Grande City, TX

#15 Jul 23, 2012
The Kennedy police are obviously not doing thier job. If they were this guy would have been caught a long time ago. They are sitting on their asses waiting for this coward to strike again. They don't have the right to call themselves protectors of the peace. What a joke the pd is......
Below average

Lake Jackson, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2012
How are the citizens of this county supposed to feel safe with this two animals running around. Please don't tell that the law enforcement there is getting paid with monopoly bills. If not then I can't think of any excuses why these brutes are still on the loose. I'm sure that someone in their families knows where the rat hole is. Find the rat hole and they will find these two punks.
Heartbroken sister

Euless, TX

#17 Jul 23, 2012
It's so sad to see that 2 wks later this piece of shit STILL is still on the run. Are Kenedy police even looking for him? Kenedy is a very small town, as is Floresville so WHY hasn't this a-hole been caught again?!?!... SMH! Shame on you Kenedy PD!
This monster

Houston, TX

#18 Jul 24, 2012
Why do bad things happen to good people. Danny was a hard working young man. Father of two precious boys. With a little girl on the way. He worked hard and was pretty much dedicated to his family. He had a good heart and enjoyed life very well. He wanted to give his little ones and his wife a good honest life. He touched the lives of everyone around him. He could turn your bad day into a good day just with a smile. Now we have to move on without him. But as long as these two creeps remain at large it will be very hard. We want justice to be served. He life was denied by them and they need to pay for their crime. If anyone knows the whereabouts of these lowlifes please contact the authorities.
beloved cousin

Rio Grande City, TX

#19 Jul 24, 2012
The pd. Of Kennedy needs to find these lowlifes. They can't let them get away with murder of an innocent man. Danny didn't deserve this and I believe that no one should go through the same thing that this coward put his family through. Maybe Kennedy police would actually do something if this were to happen to one of their family members. All we ask is that they catch this son of bitch so he can never kill again and bring the Gonzalez family closure. Danny was a fun loving guy and a good person to everyone he was around with.
not enough

Rio Grande City, TX

#20 Jul 24, 2012
Kennedy is such a small community by now you guys should have found him and if not maybe try questioning some of the family members of this disgrace full monster! You guys obviously aren't doing enough. Ohh but if it was a family member of a Kennedy policemen you guys would do everything to find this guy but since Danny isn't related to none of talk it seems like you can give 2 shits about this case! Unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min white man 18,523
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 800
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••

Air Quality Alert for Brazoria County was issued at September 21 at 1:47PM CDT

•••

Brazoria News Video

•••
•••

Brazoria Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brazoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE