Interesting.....
Rectal Drip

AOL

#2 Feb 11, 2013
they had a football coach?
Mayor Dook Bendit

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Feb 12, 2013
not sure why he left but i DO know for a fact he was the cause of a key player to switch high schools earlier in the school year.
ef dorner

Rockford, IL

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I say let Otha out early and let him coach at south. He would be great with the kids.
Figure it out

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 16, 2013
So who will be the new coach, anyone have information on this yet? I think Herrin will step up so he can play his son all the time in hopes he might do something. If you went to any games last season you will understand that comment.
Map

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Mayor Dook Bendit wrote:
not sure why he left but i DO know for a fact he was the cause of a key player to switch high schools earlier in the school year.
Who was the key player who switched and what did Raetz do to him?

Since: Feb 13

Nineveh, IN

#8 Feb 17, 2013
He's northviews coach now
The Unknown Comic

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 17, 2013
I heard Cam Cameron was looking for a job
Bill Nye the alumni

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 17, 2013
None of the Joker's on the current staff need to be the head coach! Bring somebody in from the outside. Somebody who will build the program!
Herrin will kill it!
taxpayer

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Figure it out wrote:
So who will be the new coach, anyone have information on this yet? I think Herrin will step up so he can play his son all the time in hopes he might do something. If you went to any games last season you will understand that comment.
That's been going on since youth football
In the know

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Feb 17, 2013
The guy who coaches north putnam will be the next coach.
hmmm

Winnebago, IL

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Hopefully the get a coach that will play every kid on team, not just go off who their dad is, they have good talent every year just ever used right alot dont try out just cause the know they wont get a chance to play. So maybe someone can turn it around.
jo mamma

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Deez-nutz wrote:
He's northviews coach now
Like father like son a legacy of losing!
Figure it out

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Feb 17, 2013
South needs a coach that requires the players to be more disciplined and accountable. People talk a lot about Etling, but he was a great leader on and off the field. He can pass a drug test, mantain a high GPA, talk like he had sense, and did not look down on anyone for any reason. He worked hard to get where he is believe it or not. Then you had the boys that were suspended for drugs, alcohol, failing grades, etc. and they played whenever they could, some were even captain. They won awards, even though the coaches knew what they were doing when they were late for practice or did not show up at practice. If these players were leading the team to a winning season I could understand, not agree, but understand. The players who never missed a practice were never acknowledged, needless to say many quit giving up everything for football.
JeepWranger

West Bend, WI

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Would be interesting to see if South can create a teaching position for Greg Barrett from North Putnam. Would make for an interesting Bell game with his brother on the north end.
right

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Would be interesting to see if South can create a teaching position for Greg Barrett from North Putnam. Would make for an interesting Bell game with his brother on the north end.

No,it would not be close, Greg has all the skills to be a coach. Chris is a joke!!!
In the know

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Feb 17, 2013
JeepWranger wrote:
Told ya
Joe

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Caller Display shows you the number of the person calling, so you can decide whether to pick up the phone or leave it to your answering service.
You'll need caller display compatible equipment to use this service. If you have Internet Call Waiting, then Caller Display will also work on your computer to show you who is calling.
If the caller is listed in your Address Book, then Caller Display will also display the name of the person trying to contact you.
Caller Display is free when you sign up to BT Privacy at Home.
Man crush

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Feb 17, 2013
A hetrosexual man admiring another man to an extreme in a non-romantic or sexual way, more having an intense desire to be that other man.
A bunch

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Feb 17, 2013
a. A group of things growing close together; a cluster or clump: a bunch of grapes; grass growing in bunches.
b. A group of like items or individuals gathered or placed together: a bunch of keys on a ring; people standing around in bunches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robyn King Channel 2 23 min Casey 1
kj & his white chic 54 min mz BrowN 1
Swimming Pool Repairs (Jun '14) 1 hr Denner Charles 7
anyone know a Kayla Self. 2 hr Get real 17
Brazil Mar 26 sa323eded4fd44das... 2
Hey Lisa Deal! Mar 25 Justified 1
What is Brazil like? Mar 9 the duke 3
Brazil Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web